CinnamonFake

Star Conflict 1.4.0d Discussion

60 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Meanwhile - latest news. Matter Absorber and Crystal hunger will be reworked a little in the next patch. Coming presumably on Tuesday, alongside with fresh SecCon redesign :)

Rework of crystal hunger ? :007j:

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Yep, balancing are always in progress.

19 hours ago, Mauroghen said:

I keep seeing cinnamon mentioning "oh tharga requires skill".. no it doesnt. being hit for 8594dmg in a single hit from a tharga, while in an interceptor isnt skillful., or no. dont get me started on how the tharga does around 30-40k dmg in single hits on destroyers. that much potential damage means even the worst players could do the average dps of over 9000. merely 20-30% hit chance on enemies is plenty to carry and win a game, considering its basically "20% chance to one-hit-KO your targets"

meanwhile, covert ops, ment for "quick" assassination do basically around 10k dps at MOST. taking in consideration all damage abilities active and main weapons firing, while tharga only needs their main weapon to do over 30kdps

and this is only one of the many ways to compare the tharga's "role" to other ships.

tharga has mass crowd control, massive self healing, and way too much damage. also hits the 700m/s speed cap way too easely without sacrificing anything. thats like, combining every ship's strong points into one.

All of star conflict ships has downsides; less hull for shields, more speed for less survivability.. etc. I have yet to see a "downside" for using ellydium ships. lots of damage, lots of projectile speed, range, health, health regen AND speed. while for example the empire gets more damage and hull for less speed.

Bet he hasn't even played a thar'ga yet XD. It is still too strong (even a little OP). But it also requires some skill to use.

What's funy is the Thar ga tournament.

It was "One shot" with thar kth all over the place and everybody in full kinetic resist.

11 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

It was "One shot" with thar kth all over the place and everybody in full kinetic resist.

I suppose Survival wouldn't have been a difference.

36 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I suppose Survival wouldn't have been a difference.

nah if it was survival I would have won.

Because I'd use 700m/s + teleportation sphere + 6k range gauss/sensors + free aim

:007_2:

CinnamonFake (Posted )

You was good ;)

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

nah if it was survival I would have won.

Because I'd use 700m/s + teleportation sphere + 6k range gauss/sensors + free aim

:007_2:

Better yet, can even try win a survival game without firing weapon (after the first ship, 4 instantly popped). I'm glad the Crystal Hunger and FreeHullHeal get reworked, still op at this moment.

Geez Thar'Ga gameplay videos are like the Minecraft let's plays of Star Conflict, we all got the idea, buzz off.

15 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

well funny.... by now not rly anymore.

Its ok with tharga! I cant play with that ship and i dont care about, but if u nerf vigilant again i will hate u forever. And do something to mistery containers, change the rewards, spawn points etc. Sorry for my english, and fly well.

Thanks for all your feedback, pilots! The next patch will be there sooner then you can expect. It'll bring SecCon rework as well as some new balancing fixes. Keep an eye on the news! ;)