AdamWest

Double_Tap_Blink - Thar Ga Blink.

32 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, xKostyan said:

It has been suggested before TharGa even went live...

if it helps...i also give my thumbs up on the quick double tap feature.

If rhe double tap functionality was implemented, it could be used for other things, also. For example it could be used to control behavior of active modules. Double-tap the number 3 for active module no. #3 and you can activate/inactivate the module no.3

See e.g. the destroyer's Plasma Turret module, it fires automatically at every enemy target it reaches. What if you would fly silent-mode? Not possible atm. So double-tap 3 to inactivate the module would be super feature!

blinck-modules.png

On 08.02.2017 at 4:31 PM, AdamWest said:

meme-tears-ecard.png

Better suggestion, give every interceptor this module. (but with double tap.)

well, as another ellydium ships come ur dream will come come true
and suddenly i think that modifier on nightingale. it scares me :00:

On 2/8/2017 at 4:00 PM, xXConflictionXx said:

I have never ran into code where something like this was not possible. I was even going to write a program to show that its possible but it would be work done for nothing considering that I don't know what language this game is written in or how you guys make use of the keypress events. XNA has wrappers to check for key/button press events so I don't understand how you can say its not possible.

while key/button pressed if longer than 1.5 seconds then don't use blink - button++; if button == 2 && timer > 200 use blink type thing lol ofc its more complicated than that but that's pretty much the jist of it...

Well, don't blame me. Blame the devs. xD

There are always 2 things that come from them: "Not possible due to technical restrictions or limitations." or "We do not have enough resources."

5 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Well, don't blame me. Blame the devs. xD

There are always 2 things that come from them: "Not possible due to technical restrictions or limitations." or "We do not have enough resources."

They forgot to do their dailies, calm down Coromak or I'm calling the pounds on you.

11 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Koro.. might be possibly the truth!