CinnamonFake

Developer Blog from January 26: New 'Sector Conquest' and Trading System

113 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, otaku98753 said:

Thez only say do it with a ship at max rank from each fraction..... So if you have anywhere a R15 you need to fly it.

Ok I will make it easier for you. 

e7af73e49803ba346db013c0e2754d9f.png

Not from each, from any. 

For example: My Thar'Ga is only rank 11, so I carry it and other </=R14 ships to play so that I get the low-end T5ers. It makes it easier to complete them. Though due to these new missions, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY regret ever leveling my Thar'Ga past rank 9. Having to have ships of the highest available rank in your party makes the whole of the game that much less enjoyable. R9 is where it's at and all of my ships that are usable for missions are only usable in R15 battles.

Like I've said: This creates a TERRIBLE trade-off between either advancing in the game, or having fun. It is excessively difficult to do both at the same time.

"each" & "any"

each side.jpg

Probably with the next update, the initial idea was for it to be ready in March so let's see what happens.

A "market" is a pretty good way to generate cash without actually doing anything. You make them buy your currency, then you tax them with your currency, and they buy digital goods you've "created" from the hands of other "players" anybody with self respect will get incredibly offended at this whole thing, but they'll be in the minority so their opinion is irrelevant.

I honestly expected it some time this week. Looks like they are holding out on us though.

I expected the next Ellydium ship this month too but apparently they are way behind schedule.

Well, that means we will get all of that stuff and the extras on the April Fools? That would be a lot to process but I kinda ran out of tasks to do so I am up for it.

53 minutes ago, avarshina said:

The 1st of April would be perfectly fine for me, too :006:

Because we all know every other patch is just some kind of sick joke.

That's why you need to have a sense of humour, if you can't take a joke then you might as well take a huge di

On 1/26/2017 at 10:59 AM, MightyHoot said:

so Trade system will move us even closer to P2W? :D 

Probably more like pay2enjoy. It seems like the general direction