59 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

It's a thing called turn keys people like to exploit, idk if it's still there as it used to be.

In key bindings there is no 'turnkeys', just

up down

left right

forward backward

roll clockwise/counter-clockwise

do they have macro keys?

Turnkeys were removed from the game because some (russian) interceptor pilots were using them to dodge all incoming fire while still being able to put out damage. I would have prefered it had they just fixed them properly instead of removing, since I also used the turnkeys a lot with fighters and frigates, in order to carry out certain manoevres. The nerf was necessary though.

ok, just learned how he does it.  Kinda op move. Was really hard killing me. It really messes with the targeting. Only good weopans would be those that keep on lock.

23 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Turnkeys were removed from the game because some (russian) interceptor pilots were using them to dodge all incoming fire while still being able to put out damage. I would have prefered it had they just fixed them properly instead of removing, since I also used the turnkeys a lot with fighters and frigates, in order to carry out certain manoevres. The nerf was necessary though.

Even some of your fellow OWLs used it this way, not only russkies.

19 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Even some of your fellow OWLs used it this way, not only russkies.

Well most of the people I noticed totally abusing it were from well-known Russian corps. Then again there aren't many non-Russian corps so I'm biased... I think someone must have posted a video on the Russian forum explaining how to do the trick, because all of a sudden everyone and his grandmother was using it (considering the turnkeys have always been in the game and you rarely saw people doing this).

Just now, millanbel said:

Well most of the people I noticed totally abusing it were from well-known Russian corps. Then again there aren't many non-Russian corps so I'm biased... I think someone must have posted a video on the Russian forum explaining how to do the trick, because all of a sudden everyone and his grandmother was using it (considering the turnkeys have always been in the game and you rarely saw people doing this).

Yep there was a tutorial how to do it when they had the tutorial event (also here in the EN forum).

Just now, John161 said:

Yep there was a tutorial how to do it when they had the tutorial event (also here in the EN forum).

That would explain it.

4 hours ago, millanbel said:

That would explain it.

But it seems that the turnkeys are not blocked for every player? Or why could he spinn like crazy after the kill (like making a fun out of me or to show off )????

9 hours ago, avarshina said:

But it seems that the turnkeys are not blocked for every player? Or why could he spinn like crazy after the kill (like making a fun out of me or to show off )????

??

You can always spin just using the mouse... That was not removed. These turnkeys allowed you to turn your ship up, down, left, and right while keeping the mouse in one place in order to shoot at a target. When you are no longer shooting, you can (and should!!) wiggle away evasively using your mouse.

1 hour ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Oh my mistake I was pm'ing someone. don't know how I managed to get it in this thread... o_O

Well at least you didn't send wrong link to your wife.

4 hours ago, xlMaXlx said:

New video: (It's not Thar'Ga)

Why are you using adaptives but no shield rep? Or was this before the nerf? And what on earth is your 4th active module? I don't recognise it at all! o.O

18 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Why are you using adaptives but no shield rep? Or was this before the nerf? And what on earth is your 4th active module? I don't recognise it at all! o.O

His 4th Module is the Thar'ga's slow/rotation reduction(?) cloud that can deal dmg...

29 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Inhibitor Swarm, and since that is a new module, the video gotta be recent too.

Just now, xKostyan said:

Inhibitor Swarm

That and Thar'kth are also available for every gunship apparently,well as long as they have the required ranks,just felt like pointing this out...

33 minutes ago, John161 said:

His 4th Module is the Thar'ga's slow/rotation reduction(?) cloud that can deal dmg...

24 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Inhibitor Swarm, and since that is a new module, the video gotta be recent too.

Woah woah woah, there are modules on the thar'ga that can be put on other (gun-?)ships?! I had no idea! Is there any way to get these modules without crafting the alien ship?

25 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

That and Thar'kth are also available for every gunship apparently,well as long as they have the required ranks,just felt like pointing this out...

What are the required ranks? And can you only put them on gunships or other ships also?

U need tharga to research them and u can use them on 7+ ranks or so, on any ship.

7 hours ago, millanbel said:

What are the required ranks? And can you only put them on gunships or other ships also?

Yes, this patch is big buff to gunships. You can you both Swarm and Thar'Kth on any gunship. Kalah can use Thar'Kth as close-range Gauss. Swarm can be used from rank 3.

Ofc. that means that next ship will provide new modules for every ship that have similar class.

P.S. Wolf with Thar'kth

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, xlMaXlx said:

Yes, this patch is big buff to gunships. You can you both Swarm and Thar'Kth on any gunship. Kalah can use Thar'Kth as close-range Gauss. Swarm can be used from rank 3.

Ofc. that means that next ship will provide new modules for every ship that have similar class.

P.S. Wolf with Thar'kth

WOW, I NEED THAT WEAPON!