xlMaXlx

xlMaXlx Video Section

166 posts in this topic

Hello Ladies and Gentlemans!

I'm xlMaXlx, former SCL champion, now content provider for AlarmGG!
Here i will post various videos that feature my gameplay.

You will find much more on my channel.

Hope you will enjoy.

P.S. Any editing/music/recording advices will be greatly appreciated.

So awesome. I didn't know that you could have two combat regenerators working simultaneously. Good to know! XD

Also what's the theme in the Peerless video? I recognise it from somewhere.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Also what's the theme in the Peerless video? I recognise it from somewhere.

Tracklist should always be in description.
For Peerless: Von Routen - The Avenue (RTPN remix)

By now it's safe to say,the new Ellydium ships will either get a nerf or a hard counter,and also,I'll be also posting some gameplays with them on my own,which ones I will do it with its only left to see,but It will sure be something.

3 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

By now it's safe to say,the new Ellydium ships will either get a nerf or a hard counter,and also,I'll be also posting some gameplays with them on my own,which ones I will do it with its only left to see,but It will sure be something.

I'm like 90% sure that resonating ammo works on them.

Just now, TheDarkRedFox said:

I'm like 90% sure that resonating ammo works on them.

That would make sense,but hitting them is the second part,who knows what abilities they may get.

31 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

I would feel ashem to show such videos.

Just drink some more of your home whine and you will be fine.

43 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

I would feel ashem to show such videos.

Why?

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

They may not get any nerfs, if it brings them money right now, but they may come later. Vigilant and other destroyers will probably get nerfed, and eventually, Ellydium ships.

Spoiling last drops of spinning-unshootable mechanic and a ship like that which atm is behind a paywall... And I still needs you to tells why this is a shame?

Both of you are better than that. ;)

Skills are something diff than this, this is just a show off of lasts cheap tricks and p2win

9 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Spoiling last drops of spinning-unshootable mechanic and a ship like that which atm is behind a paywall... And I still needs you to tells why this is a shame?

Skills are something diff than this, this is just a show off of lasts cheap tricks and p2win

Its a paywall that you can vault with skills,trust me I got a PhD in parkour.

6 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Its a paywall that you can vault with skills,trust me I got a PhD in parkour.

Maybe, but tell that to people with an actual real life and see what kind of reply you get ;)

7 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Maybe, but tell that to people with an actual real life and see what kind of reply you get ;)

Ok then:

SKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

31 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Nothing p2w here, here is some videos on default ships

But we have Thar'Ga hype now, so i present to people content they desire the most.

26 minutes ago, xlMaXlx said:

Nothing p2w here, here is some videos on default ships

But we have Thar'Ga hype now, so i present to people content they desire the most.

Hello there! Can you explain to me with details and real proofs where "skills" are involved in such games? 

Tnx, I would really appreciate.

There is nothing wrong with posting videos of a new ship. P2W or not.

If you do not like it or enjoy it. No one gets forced to watch it.

41 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

There is nothing wrong with posting videos of a new ship. P2W or not.

If you do not like it or enjoy it. No one gets forced to watch it.

And no one can stop me to tells people that this is just a show off about no skill cheap tricks and p2w since I'm not breaking any forum rules, despite someones else do it when they reply to me.

If you don't like what I write, just don't read me. totally same reasoning as yours ;)

Yeah, thar'ga is like all new stuff nowadays completely OP, to encourage people to pay to get it faster. I'm getting sick of this new way the devs want to get more money, and I think I'm not the only one to think it's bulls-hit.

I'm the first person to say Star Conflict is not pay to win, since just having a thar'ga does not guarantee a win, however I do feel in the past year that the devs consider me a fool with their marketting techniques. There still has not been a significant balancing patch for destroyers and all these new modules (and by balancing I don't mean changing 25% to 24% or whatever, but actual significant changes).

55 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Hello there! Can you explain to me with details and real proofs where "skills" are involved in such games? 

Tnx, I would really appreciate.

I didn't mention anything about "skill", neither consider myself as very experienced player. I do, however, record and share gameplay videos, which should show certain features of this ship.
If you want a more general answer - well, since Star Conflict is a space shooter, general objective in such games is to aim crosshair into hitbox pixel faster, then your opponent does it. We have obviously much complex mechanics behind it, but principle remains the same. Player 1, who aims faster and more accurate, then Player 2 usually will be considered more "skilled" in very basic maner. Quake was mostly the same, exept every player had default hitbox, movespeed etc.

8 minutes ago, xlMaXlx said:

I didn't mention anything about "skill", neither consider myself as very experienced player. I do, however, record and share gameplay videos, which should show certain features of this ship.
If you want a more general answer - well, since Star Conflict is a space shooter, general objective in such games is to aim crosshair into hitbox pixel faster, then your opponent does it. We have obviously much complex mechanics behind it, but principle remains the same. Player 1, who aims faster and more accurate, then Player 2 usually will be considered more "skilled" in very basic maner. Quake was mostly the same, exept every player had default hitbox, movespeed etc.

And exactly same weapons, no roles, no cheap trick in order to not be hit, no paywall.

Totally the same!

4 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

And exactly same weapons, no roles, no cheap trick in order to not be hit, no paywall.

Totally the same!

There is no paywall, because every ship and other content in that game can be obtained without $$. Timewall - yes, you have to grind, but what you gonna do anyway by playing?
What are "cheap tricks to not be hit"? That is called dodging, this is one of main game concept, that can be easily countered by tackler or lasers.
The variety of roles and weapons present to make game more interesting, complex and so that everyone could find a ship, that fits his gameplay.
I don't really get your point. If you wanna play a game, where there will be no variety in weapons, roles,  no cheap trick in order to not be hit keyboard usage just play Pacman.

32 minutes ago, xlMaXlx said:

Timewall - yes, you have to grind, but what you gonna do anyway by playing?

There is one other thing beside time-wall, grind-wall. Daily hard-limit or reduced drop chances of certain rare materials.

So, basically, you are not limited by only the time you invest, but also the time you can actually grind to effectively, to shorten the time or the gap, if not actively playing.

In short, you can't get resources for 3 days to compensate for optimal results, when there are limits available for 1 and every day.

42 minutes ago, xlMaXlx said:

There is no paywall, because every ship and other content in that game can be obtained without $$. Timewall - yes, you have to grind, but what you gonna do anyway by playing?
What are "cheap tricks to not be hit"? That is called dodging, this is one of main game concept, that can be easily countered by tackler or lasers.
The variety of roles and weapons present to make game more interesting, complex and so that everyone could find a ship, that fits his gameplay.
I don't really get your point. If you wanna play a game, where there will be no variety in weapons, roles,  no cheap trick in order to not be hit keyboard usage just play Pacman.

There is a paywall since in order to get such ship at that level, that soon, you will need to pay.

Spinning that way is the last remnants of intie's spinning mechanic that get removed from game (yes it is still there, still, less powerfull on inties, but on such an op ship with such low ping... here it is the old result: ping compensation cheated).

Dodging is totally differtent stuffs, it means spinning, strafing in random directions while you are still able to hit your opponent and he also have a chance to hit you, if he is able to aim. Not that he can't hit you just 'cause of a broken mechanic.

What you have shown instead, is the old "spinning circle" that just cheat the ping compensation mechanic (yes, it is still there buddies ;) ) while flying an op (p2w for most of the players out there) ship on 10 ping, against average/bad skilled pilots. 

I would like to play a game where such behave are not advertised as skilled/fun/or worth attention, since balance in a pvp with different classes is an utopia so, at least real skills should still matters.

Altough its an awesome video, no ship should be able to do that. You could fly right into the enemy spawn, get shot at and hit by 5 players and still take no damage whatsoever. And newbs in standart t5 ships are suuppodes to fight that. You just cant have a super fast, super tanky, super damaging, and super regenerating ship at once. :/