1 minute ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Railgun does work pretty well against them somehow

we need a one-punch weapon xD

Ok, I'll see myself out now.

1 minute ago, X_Xharis said:

we need a one-punch weapon xD

Ok, I'll see myself out now.

^^ basically a high fire rate weapon is the best 

sorry man, I'm not seeing it, how they're easy to kill.

This ship is just superior to everything else, you yourself proved that with your build. 14 passive slots... when everything else has 9. Your mentioned tactics might work, have tried those, but most of the time are fruitless.

LRF: if you can land a hit

Tackler: if he doesn't instantly own you, you'll make him play more defensive, but not kill him

ECM Doomsday: Is there something that ECM isn't effective against xD? If he has an arse full of proton walls, good luck on this tactic as well.

But then again, these are problems that a scrub like me has with every pro player. What makes the tharga just so insanely op are the stats and modules which can't be compensated through skills.

I've seen it often enough, a couple of people are trying to kill a tharga and he just keeps killing an healing. Bad combination to give a ship modules that heal it with every kill.

That's just a bunch of bad excuses. 

LRF : If you can't land a hit with a snipe gun which have one of the highest projectile speed in the game, then go practice. It's you the problem. 

Tackler : You are invisible, he can't kill you before you engage. 99% of the Thar Ga use either Thar Kth, Thar Ga Tok, or Singularity. 

All of them are short ranged. 

So a tackler with slowing beam above 4k range, and he can't do anything to you. Even better with tackler range passive. 

He may escape. But if he does, he'll have to hide for the whole game and won't be effective.  

ECM : energy steal + stasis when he is in the middle of your team. And he's instant dead. Even with proton wall. 

I killed Tharg'as with eclipse launcher on rank 8 engineer frigate from 5.5km in protecting our destroyer in the open (suppressing) in PvP. It was effective shootout ;)

1st-rang02.jpg

But these were t3 Thargas - even my 3 Phoenix drones popped one, when he came to attack me at my hideout position.!

Give me a drone-carrier Ellydium frigate [4 gun turrets] or destroyer[8 gun turrets] (drone centered, not main gun centered, support role centered, em-drones, spy-drones, hacking-drones..), yaaas!!

And please credit supports more!

On 2/15/2017 at 5:16 AM, Swifter43021 said:

ECM : energy steal + stasis when he is in the middle of your team. And he's instant dead. Even with proton wall. 

notReally.jpg ptsb2k.gif?w=559&h=448