Questions to the developers Winter 2017

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will you remove the Interceptor blind spots?, the original introduction for the blind spots was related to turnkeys (automovement.) With that component completely removed should the blind spots also b

When we can have a game more honest on the price of new things, and when we can see this game more meritocratic about skilled module and no automatic things?and finally when we can have a nerf on remo

Will we get more storage place in the future? The 1500 starting to be not enough.

Posted Images

What happen to this ship? Did he get abandoned?

Ironhand%20full.jpg

If yes why? If no will he be one of the new "credit available ship"? Look realy cool we need more "big tank" looking ships! ;)

CinnamonFake (Posted )

It was one of the Dreadnoughts early concepts
  • Upvote 1

1) Why aren't we able to get SP parts from Spec Ops(Destroyer 'Andromeda'/Defiler) anymore?
2) What's the estimated amount of destroyer parts(full plates, not the ores) gained from Spec Ops?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

1 - SO has purple loot spot now. 2 - can't provide the numbers there, unfortunately

Are there plans for a better MM in tournaments (if any other than corp vs corp wings) or the weak corp wings will always face the same strong corporations?

Also, why do tournament teams have to face the same enemy that already won against them so often?

Why aren't there some sort of statistics based on the performance of each player individually in tournaments? MM should work with special tournament statistics.      

CinnamonFake (Posted )

MM for tournaments will be developed, there were some issues with it in the past, so we're looking into it)

Why do you give Promo Accounts WITH n00b bonus out to experienced players. It is definitely not close to balanced when you let them with increased dmg AND ressistnace play normal PvP

rwxJgsz.jpg?1

zRFf5eR.jpg

956h58t.jpg

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Noob bonus is what we couldn't cancel, but for now it's over on every account

Question #3

Can we expect in the near future (2017 or early 2018) updates to Open Space which force Corporations to set up a Base in the sectors they control that will hold their resources that if not protected (protection would include automated sentries, shields and drones, that you could select and build just like how you build other things as a corporation), other players or corporations could mount attacks against said bases and steal those resources?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Yep, some of that are in development.
  • Upvote 3

Question #7

Can we expect an expansion on the current implant system that will include Pilot specializations? In other words can we expect in the near future an update to the implant system?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

No plans for implants expansions at the moment

Question #10

Can we expect in the near future (2017, early 2018) for PVP match making to change to allow groups of any size to play against non groups?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Groups playing against randoms doesn't seem like a good idea. We saw it before, squads is better. But we're working under autosquading system.

Will there be a way to research the Dart and Gargoyle outside of using premium currency?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Yes, it is now, with special reward bundle for one of the missions.

Hey, just got a little something here: are you going to change that nice little intro-cinematic by launching the game ? Well, that's nice (as i just said), but simply for the principles I think it should be replaced with something more... actual... referring to aliens maybe ? And not 6 guns guards (that's definitely an ancient cinematic... damage-rework on guard ships could be nice too) ?

That's only for the detail, but shouldn't take too much time...

Now something else: already asked, i know, but... why are you telling us that they won't be for sure a Ellydium Crystallid-based-destroyer, even if they are 10 ship-slots in the Ellydium tech-tree ? With only 9 "common" ship-classes ? I supposed it's already fixed in the 2017-update-plan... Or else the devs won't have simply displayed that last slot (don't wanna give your faithfull player-community wrong (or "false", not sure for translation about that) hopes, do you, huh ?)...

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Well, we're not planning to change a inro, but it will be a nice change in time. About Ellydium ships, we're not annoncing that untill they'll be developed. Just for sure, to avoid any missunderstandings in the future.

Question #11

Will there be a premium function in the near future to be allowed to buy custom colors or custom presets with a color wheel or some kind?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

We're looking into it. Expect some announcements in the future

Can we get old Mysterious Containers back the way they were and not way outside the map like they are now? Or maybe the old and the new at the same time? Pretty please?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Mysterious Containers are in the same amount as used to be, but in different spots. If they're in the corner of the map, they're still obtainable
  • Upvote 2

Do you think that it is usefull and helps the Gameplay/your portemonaie that Spcial Modules deal different amount of dmg depending on what wepon you use, e.g. a r15 Beam Cannon lets me deal less dmg then a Positron Cannon or a Mass Driver?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

It will be too complicated, I belive. We got passive modificators for characteristics changes like that

I build dart ship before it gets leveled up into level 11 and the best thing is, now I can use level 11 modules for it, but the problem is, I build it for level 10 modules. I don't know is there a way to rebuild it to level 11 without the parts. I am just asking it for because I am a pre build customer.I think it's kind of unfair if there is a no chance for pre buyers. My steam in game account name is "Achala"

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Dart and gargoyle were transfered to r11 to fit the game more. There shouldn't be big diversity in modules between r10 and r11