Questions to the developers Winter 2016

Are you ever going to add Dart Activators to the winter packs? I've bought more than i should have and way more than I wanted to, and here are the parts I have gotten:

Gargoyle: Hull plates: 6 Processing chips: 7 Activators: 4 Boson Cannon Blueprints: 5   Disintigrator Modifier Blueprint: 8   

Dart: Hull Plates: 7 Processing chips: 9 Activators: 0   Quantum Railgun Blueprints: 9   Harmonic Drive Blueprint: 7

*EDIT* Gargoyle stats are after building a complete set already.

I am able to build both ships several times over, except for the activators for Dart. What kind of algorithm are you using for drop chances because from my asking around it seems that for each person there is 1 extremely rare part while the others are all very common by comparison, and the "rare" parts are different for each person.

Edited by Incarceron
added more info

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Gargoyle & Dart parts are avalable in bundles only till January 17. No changes expected there in this time

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"All needed resources will be available during event missions. And for now there'll be tasks for 5 days available. It means that you can complete 5 tasks in 1 day, and miss one or 2 days without any l

Is this a bug or intended?

Posted Images

Why are the voice overs for English not as good as the Russians? I am assuming this is Russian. I really have no idea :D

Please change English voice over sounds to sound like this: (ONLY IN ENGLISH OFC)

Spoiler

CinnamonFake (Posted )

There should be the same audio quality, but different voice actors)

I just asked a question sorry but when are we going to be able to take ranks 10-15 into pvp without the 3 rank limit just 10-15 for that difficulty? I have Antares but usually use t5 ships but sometimes I face off with Antares and yet I cant bring mine in to kill that one. WHY?! that's crazy that I can go up against Antares but cant use mine also.

20 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I just asked a question sorry but when are we going to be able to take ranks 10-15 into pvp without the 3 rank limit just 10-15 for that difficulty? I have Antares but usually use t5 ships but sometimes I face off with Antares and yet I cant bring mine in to kill that one. WHY?! that's crazy that I can go up against Antares but cant use mine also.

Ikr. I've been in a T5 match in R15's up against a Procyon.

First I would like to thank you for the game, it is my favorite game, and I didn't think i would have a favorite since I stopped playing Eve 4 years ago.

My question is this: "Will there be any buffs to the the current state of the Guard ships, such as the Inquisitor S, or the Ronin?"

Currently there are a few ships that can tank damage; Engineers, commanders, frigates, and guards... However, unlike the first 3 i mentioned the guard is the only one that has the poorest movement, speed, boost, agility, and over all mobility with no active module or enhancement to weapons.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

We do rework for all the ships in time, I'm sure this will be done someday as well)

What is the Assignment (S. Galo) "Operation 'Whale Hunt'" about. It reads: "Complete the 'Destroyer' special operation." (reward is 10 crystal chips)

I do not understand what to do.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

It's just how it's described. Complete SO and get Xenochips :)