Questions to the developers Winter 2016


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"All needed resources will be available during event missions. And for now there'll be tasks for 5 days available. It means that you can complete 5 tasks in 1 day, and miss one or 2 days without any l

Is this a bug or intended?

Posted Images

Why is it so hard to get a 4 player team into a game with matchmaker?

After waiting several times 3 or 4 minutes, closing and requeing again and waiting 9 minutes, we gave up and 1 person in group left.

We got into game within seconds with only 3 of us, only to find the person who'd just left on exactly the same team as us.

Why does mm fail to allow a 4 player team to join a game, and yet has no issues letting exactly the same ppl join the game separately?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

MM tries to find a perfect couple for your team, so it seraching squads and it's skill level. According to stats ppl prefers 3 pilots squads mostly, so it's not so fast to find a nice game, due to all the stats to analize, including skill level of each pilot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Why you don't post hints of the new(content of) OS?
2) Will the hunter get a fox - eh will fox get his hunter?
3) Have the aliens already infiltrated the factions? Or is it the other way around?
4) Will the aliens presents different bodies(aka 'ships') in the future?
5) When will the expansion of Ellydium Corp in Leviathan be extended?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wil any of the other two faction's ships (federation, empire) get infected models to become biomorphs? currently we have katana and inquisitor models of infected ships only, which are jericho restricted.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

In the near future, we aimaed to another kind of ships, coming this New Year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04.12.2016 at 10:51 PM, QACinnamonTroll said:

When can we expect the AUTUMN Open space update?
The one we were told about would change the OS completely

Big Autumn (now New Year's) update never meant to be OS rework. New OS is under development, expected to be next year only.

On 04.12.2016 at 10:51 PM, QACinnamonTroll said:

Will Castor ship series ever get retextured?

every ship will get its rework in a time.

On 04.12.2016 at 10:51 PM, QACinnamonTroll said:

Are there any plans for new PvP or OS maps?

There're some, but can't talk about it much

On 04.12.2016 at 10:51 PM, QACinnamonTroll said:

Is the Alpha-7 Complex ever going to be fixed? You can still pretty much collide with nothing during flight.

If it was reported, then it's definitely expected to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07.12.2016 at 3:49 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

1) Why you don't post hints of the new(content of) OS?

Cause it's too early. It'll be the main theme for the next year

On 07.12.2016 at 3:49 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

2) Will the hunter get a fox - eh will fox get his hunter?

They'll get each other and enjoy it :)

On 07.12.2016 at 3:49 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

3) Have the aliens already infiltrated the factions? Or is it the other way around?

The fear of Aliens passed away. But eveything what they had, even tech, will be used pretty soon)  

On 07.12.2016 at 3:49 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

4) Will the aliens presents different bodies(aka 'ships') in the future?

I'm sure you'll find next updates pretty interesting ;)

On 07.12.2016 at 3:49 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

5) When will the expansion of Ellydium Corp in Leviathan be extended?

Yes, that's what they're after

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we get a last day peek at the Dec 20 update so we can decide whether to build Vigilant or wait? ;p

OmegaFighter (Posted )

If you really want it, get it. If it's not so important, wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will a corp option be added at some stage, (like a tick box option), to decide who can and can't use corp iridium.

Currently with any officer being able to  use it, and no corp logs showing who used it for what, or logs showing who last changed motd, its open to abuse

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Sounds like a reason to create a suggestion about it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gr0undZero said:

Will a corp option be added at some stage, (like a tick box option), to decide who can and can't use corp iridium.

Currently with any officer being able to  use it, and no corp logs showing who used it for what, or logs showing who last changed motd, its open to abuse

wasnt that something VPs only could do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear amazing smart people who made this game. Me and my friend would like to know how the Steam Winter Sales are going to affect Star Conflict, like the DLC's. We really want to support this game, we both plan on buying DLC's to support you guys but we would like to know what the sales will be like. Something we would really like to be on offer is the Elite Pilot Pack, maybe a 50% decrease wouldn't be so bad :). 
Thanks for listening and reading this, and maybe taking it into account for some of your fave fans :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, killerop21 said:

Dear amazing smart people who made this game. Me and my friend would like to know how the Steam Winter Sales are going to affect Star Conflict, like the DLC's. We really want to support this game, we both plan on buying DLC's to support you guys but we would like to know what the sales will be like. Something we would really like to be on offer is the Elite Pilot Pack, maybe a 50% decrease wouldn't be so bad :). 
Thanks for listening and reading this, and maybe taking it into account for some of your fave fans :D

DLC will definitely be on Steam Sale this time as well, but the details will be provided in time. And, of course, we will make a special announcement about it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

DLC will definitely be on Steam Sale this time as well, but the details will be provided in time. And, of course, we will make a special announcement about it)

YES! Do we have details about when we get details? I'm very keen about this :D

OmegaFighter (Posted )

Soon™

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • OmegaFighter changed the title to Questions to the developers Winter 2016

Will the next update contain bug fixes? Particularly #0058481?
I am loving this game so far and want to buy some GS and maybe a DLC, but I can't when the game randomly crashes, sometimes up to three or four times in one PvP match, and Open Space is out of the question, usually crashes before I can collect materials and return to the dock, much less go through a gate and come back...

OmegaFighter (Posted )

Every update does, even the next one. Although the next update focuses on bringing loads of new content :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello devs.

There is my questions:

1) Any plans to rebuild new sounds ? Same weapons have terrible sound. Pyro emiter on destroyer have very low sound. This weapon need better sound. (View video pls for very nice sounds)

2) New weapons to rank 8-11 destroyers. Rank  14 destro take new weapons. Any chance to future add new weapons for destro ? (rank8-11)

3) New spec ops mission. There is only two missions. ( Little update - decreased dmg alien ships . New players has big problems - very fast is dead )

4) Very low players playing to enginner ship. Its any idea rebalanced this problem ? ( PVE - 5 missions and only 1 mission is eng player :( )  In spec Ops mission is only 1-2 eng for help healing and support. There is big chance to fail this mission.

This game is good but same items , ideas, sounds and other need rebuild. Thx. ( sry for my chaotic english)

Spoiler

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we have a option to turn off the music in the OS when the alien/pirates attack?

Because it annoys me for some time.

I just want to listen to continuous music in the zones...

CinnamonFake (Posted )

If I get it right, you can turn off all the music in Game Settings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

turn off game music, run web browser, and listen here

Interesting; this music is good quality and seems better than the in game quality but maybe its cause I here a lot of other stuff too like my afterburners and junk...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much  for Ukrainian translation and chat, but there are a lot of mistakes.

Why don't you translate an forum?

Did you remove penalty (bans and mutes) for blocked Ukrainian users?

Many users has been blocked by provocation at Russian chat, so - how about full amnesty?

An symbol of Good Will?

---

 

CinnamonFake (Posted )

We're just thinking where the Ukranian section should appear. The problem is that vast majority of Ukrakian pilots use Russian forum. You can help us to make this section here, PM me about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UA_Veteran said:

Thank you very much  for Ukrainian translation and chat, but there are a lot of mistakes.

Why don't you translate an forum?

Did you remove penalty (bans and mutes) for blocked Ukrainian users?

Many users has been blocked by provocation at Russian chat, so - how about full amnesty?

An symbol of Good Will?

---

 

1. We have translators, if you have any submissions, send them to a community manager.

2. We have just 2 forums, EN and RU. Having more would be too much since each forum needs administration and moderation.

3. We removed penalties for everyone not too long ago, some mutes remained.

4. We just had full amnesty.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to make ship parts animated in the near future? Some ships look like they have movable/detachable parts, like on top speed hatches close or similar small details.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Partialy possible, but not at all) The game engine has limits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.