xKostyan

Contracts by UMC: updating the InfoCenter

In intro some text that bundles cycle, that sales happens, each bundle include ships and an icon and blah blah blah, make it looks informative.

take ship bundles icons, make a table 3 column

Icon | price | ships included - use links to point for their respective own wiki pages like [[Valor]]

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Premium_ship_bundles

Similar for Account bonuses 

- intro/general info blah blah

- table

Bonus icon | how to acquire | description

I cannot access the bundles zip.

Also might I request that the title "premium ship bundles" be changed simply to "Bundles"? I want to add information for all of the bundles available, because people seem to complain about them a lot. This wiki page may be a quick fix to uninformed complainers.

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Also might I request that the title "premium ship bundles" be changed simply to "Bundles"? I want to add information for all of the bundles available, because people seem to complain about them a lot. This wiki page may be a quick fix to uninformed complainers.

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Bundles

Make a section for Premium ship bundles and Resource Containers, aka separate tables

Wait, the images aren't separate. Do I have to cut them up or something? You realize I no longer have photoshop, right?

3 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Wait, the images aren't separate. Do I have to cut them up or something? You realize I no longer have photoshop, right?

There is a folder with all the icons sliced, it is right above the source images.

So there is

Can I please have the prices for each ship bundle? T1 included, even though we never see them sold.

Is there a way to look that up? It's kinda important. All I can see right now is the price for tier 4's

Also the Electrum container image is super-potato quality.

5 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Also the Electrum container image is super-potato quality.

yeah cause i cut that potato from the game, it was not on the source image. Electrum is not the only one

For prices we'll find out sooner or later

Yeah Yeah I know
. I'm just building everything up first.

Hey how do I quick-link to the ship pages? Or do we still not have a detailed ship information page for each ship like the RU site does?

nvm I got it.

Also how do I increase the width of the "Contents" column? It squishes everything together and makes it look horrible. Or maybe just gimmie a list format template or something. Wikis are hella annoying to edit.

Alrighty. Aside from making the "Contents" column slightly wider I think I'm pretty much done with the bundles page. It looks way better than it would have if it was -just- ship bundles. Maybe this will also keep the newbies a little more informed.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Hey how do I quick-link to the ship pages? Or do we still not have a detailed ship information page for each ship like the RU site does?

nvm I got it.

Also how do I increase the width of the "Contents" column? It squishes everything together and makes it look horrible. Or maybe just gimmie a list format template or something. Wikis are hella annoying to edit.

Alrighty. Aside from making the "Contents" column slightly wider I think I'm pretty much done with the bundles page. It looks way better than it would have if it was -just- ship bundles. Maybe this will also keep the newbies a little more informed.

you can do something like this (1st row)

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Temp_page

32 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

you can do something like this (1st row)

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Temp_page

Coolio. I'll swap them tonight. Is Cinnamon Bun available? I need this gold ASAP for my dessy.

30 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Time difference is a b1tc4

Noooooooooooooooo

Btw I ripped that Iridium icon from in-game. If you ever get source images for it you might want to swap it out.

Edit: Just looked at the page on a PC instead of mobile. Looks fine now. I just need prices put in the premium ship bundles column and the page is done.