CinnamonFake

Developer Blog from May 17. Phoenix and Reaper

Okay so maybe 175k then. Usually I get around 100-200k so that seems about right for something so random. (That only gives one piece)

Final offer 250k lol.

Anywhere between 150-250k seems reasonable

Its like, oh we heard you have excess credits, let me show you this useless bundle that costs 10 million credits. 1mil would have been okay, expensive for just one RANDOM part, but okay. I just wish for once the prices in this game would be realistic and not some Rockefeller's gamble. 

It's just a credit sink. There are too many credits in-game, since there are people with all the ships and mods that have nothing to spend their credits on. I welcome this opportunity to get something useful from my credtis, even if the reward is very small.

I get that millanbel but 10 mil, really? They really know how to go overboard. 

And yea, premium ships or not, still t3, still not so wow for 10 mil per random part, even brokk with all of his shiny stuff is a 50/50 worth having.

I get that millanbel but 10 mil, really? They really know how to go overboard. 

And yea, premium ships or not, still t3, still not so wow for 10 mil per random part, even brokk with all of his shiny stuff is a 50/50 worth having.

people have tens of Billions of credits... so yeah... It really comes down to who is the target of that credit sink.

Koromacs have tens of Billions of credits... so yeah... It really comes down to who is the target of that credit sink is.

fify

I mean yeah there are people with a lot, but he has the most I think xD

I would say it's a quite effective credit sink, so why not.

Even Koromac wont buy such bundle, its just, is it so hard to figure out monetization? While other games earn billions in small stuff, everything here gets more expensive by each passing day.

I get the feeling, if you dont buy something today, it will get x2 the cost tomorrow and the discounts are just the real pricing, not an actual discount. Anyway, i wish all the best luck possible for those grinding for premiums, i hope they have fun while doing so, which i sincerely doubt btw.

Even Koromac wont buy such bundle, its just, is it so hard to figure out monetization? While other games earn billions in small stuff, everything here gets more expensive by each passing day.

I get the feeling, if you dont buy something today, it will get x2 the cost tomorrow and the discounts are just the real pricing, not an actual discount. Anyway, i wish all the best luck possible for those grinding for premiums, i hope they have fun while doing so, which i sincerely doubt btw.

Koromac is "hoarder", I wouldn't be surprised that he wont buy, but fact is that there are couple of guys spent about a billion credits each on those containers already, just because you or me cant afford it, does not mean others can't. 

It really comes down to who is the target of that credit sink.

Ah well, it wouldn't hurt to have something i can afford in the game every once in a while... But i guess im either too poor or everyone else is too rich.