Questions to the developers of Star Conflict April 2016

So the devs are actually testing things before release? Unheard of!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1.1.1 So those some players needs overweight the rest? 1.1.2 Do those players have a personality distorders? (power of destroyers indicate the need to show off superiority and dominance) (ps: im awar

I want to throw rocks at people. Will I ever be able to throw rocks at people?

Would a catapult for fox ever get implemented?

Wait wait wait, why is everyone talking about a new faction??? Why wasn't I informed about this? Where can I find the announcement?

Also, I'm really looking forward to the OS revamp, so, don't mess it up!

Wait wait wait, why is everyone talking about a new faction??? Why wasn't I informed about this? Where can I find the announcement?

Also, I'm really looking forward to the OS revamp, so, don't mess it up!

In one of the posts, CinnamonFake hinted that they have something in the plans (or maybe on drawing board) for a new faction, which may or may not be true, but people will hype anywyas.

In one of the posts, CinnamonFake hinted that they have something in the plans (or maybe on drawing board) for a new faction, which may or may not be true, but people will hype anywyas.

Thanks. 

It was in my suggestion for a "pirate" faction ship tab for all the special premium ships.

But my lovely CinnamonBun said specifically that it would -not- be pirates.

Is there an ETA for the coming updates/patches (rank 14 destroyers, buildable premium ships, new faction, OS revamp...)? If so, where can we find it?

PS: Will destroyers ever get a weapon that fells like it belongs on a destroyer? They're bug hulking monsters but all 3 weapons at this point are high fire rate, low damage per hit, they just seem like they need a low fire rate high damage per hit weapon.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

We have plans to increase amount of weapons for Destroyers.
  • Upvote 1

Like that big beam weapon I suggested a while ago.

(Also I'm 99% sure that we're getting an update Tuesday)

I understood earlier that the Stingay's plasma knife was meant as a ramming utility, not a copy-pasta of the actua plasma arc. Is there any chance that it will go back to being a super-damaging ramming weapon, or will it simply stay as a knock-off plasma arc that deals way more damage?

Also will the Gremlin Drones repair the user as well as allies? I couldn't tell by the video.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

It's plasma arc, but with ship's systems booster!
No, Gremlins works only for allies.

Do we need to use a certain rank ship with max synergy to get ship component after pvp/pve? (I got the answer)
Will other premium special ships be manufacturable in the future?

Thank you.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Well, can't say you any new information about. But we decided to try this new craft mechanics with this new ships for now.

First: What will happen after we acquired all mats of a specific/all ship(s)?

As this mean practically in the current layout of loot a lost loot attempt.

Second: How will those additional 'loot' influence the rest of the loot pool? (meaning in reducing mk2/mk4 kit drop, iridium, berry/neo, voucher or resources)

Third: Is fly speed/projectile speed relative or absolute?

Imagine help: Two ships fly with 500m/s each. The two ships fly in the same direction and ship a is 5.5km away from and behind ship b. Now ship a fire a missile with 1km/s and 5km range. Does the missile will catch ship b after ~5.5s(because speed is in the absolute system 1.5km/s while relative from ship to ship its 1km/s)? Or will it detonate 500m behind ship b because it can only fly 10s and the relative speed is only 500m/s and it would need 11s+ fly time to catch ship b?

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Loot system has not been changed, all as it used to be. Current resource requires maxed ships with current ranks, and you will get the chance.
Speed is absolute.
But I did'n get your first question, can you try to explain a little bit different way maybe?

This isn't actually a question, it's more a "thank you" to devs. 

The new ships are unique and very interesting. You've done an amazing job by putting them available to all the player for free. And the drop rates for pieces are actually fair. I get at least 1 stingray piece per Fire Support and with only 2 rank 10 max synergized ships.  

CinnamonFake (Posted )

We appreciate it :)

I only have one max R10 and I get one piece about every other battle so it's steady but slow. 400 and 600 is outrageous though. Especially considering the rank limits.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

More needed maxed ships - more chances

I only have one max R10 and I get one piece about every other battle so it's steady but slow. 400 and 600 is outrageous though. Especially considering the rank limits.

You have to consider that those are PREMIUM ships. In theory, you shouldn't be able to get them for free. I'd rather do a long grind than don't get that awesome stingray at all. And that's why I'm thankful. 

You have to consider that those are PREMIUM ships. In theory, you shouldn't be able to get them for free. I'd rather do a long grind than don't get that awesome stingray at all. And that's why I'm thankful.

True. True.

I guess getting them eventually is better than getting them never. Although the devs were kind of forced in to this whole new crafting thing because of the insane new abilities. Otherwise people would have a definite reason to claim that the game is P2W. (Especially given their insane GS price!)

Although the devs were kind of forced in to this whole new crafting thing because of the insane new abilities. 

That was actually the exact same thing I thought. But hey, if I can get them somehow, I'm happy. I'll probably never get the brokk, but the stingray and the other ship I'll never remember the name will be mine. 

Yup. Although the Brokk is without a doubt the best healer in existence, it's near unobtainable with the current drop rate. Xp

And I think the other one is called the Arch Leon or something like that idk.

It's called Archelon.

This seem to be equipped with an anti-xxxxxxx module. Making itself the big blinking 'SHOOT ME' anti-aliensuperguard will be nice. xD

Hmm how the gremlin drones work? Do they explode using their beam? Does it have a CD?

The laser is so super. (*.*) I love laserweapons. (^.^)

Sometimes answers create more questions as they solve. o.o

'First: What will happen after we acquired all mats of a specific/all ship(s)?

But I did'n get your first question, can you try to explain a little bit different way maybe?'

The first question is answered by the ingame overview. 'excess of ship materials for a specific ship turns into random voucher'. Mean rank 7 ship materials will not stay useless after having all of the 200 aquired.

But while this question solve itself, your answer leave a bit of interpretability.

Maybe I didn't word it understandable.

You introduced a new 'resource'. From WHICH loot chance pool does this new 'resource' get it its own loot chance?

Imaging 80% is credits trash loot, 4% voucher, 5% iridium, 5% resources, 4% mk2 kit, 1% mk4 kit, 1% monocrystal.

So now how would it be divided? Equal draining it's lootchance from all other? From only one/x of them?

-->79% is credits trash loot, 4% voucher, 5% iridium, 5% resources, 4% mk2 kit, 1% mk4 kit, 1% monocrystal and 1% for ship part. Example for loot chance is only draining from one in the loot pool.

-->79.2% is credits trash loot, 3.96% voucher, 4.95% iridium, 4.95% resources, 3.96% mk2 kit, 0.99% mk4 kit, 0.99% monocrystal and 1% ship part. Example for loot chance is from all other loot pools.

???

To the last question:'Speed is absolute' mean it would catch the other ship???

Thanks for answering. :)

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Chance to loot new parts appears only when pilot equips the correct ship (or ships) before the flight. But I can't tell you any numbers :( one important thing: more ships-more chances.
And about speed, according to your math task's data, the rocket would not catch those ship.

Sometimes answers create more questions as they solve. o.o

'First: What will happen after we acquired all mats of a specific/all ship(s)?

But I did'n get your first question, can you try to explain a little bit different way maybe?'

The first question is answered by the ingame overview. 'excess of ship materials for a specific ship turns into random voucher'. Mean rank 7 ship materials will not stay useless after having all of the 200 aquired.

But while this question solve itself, your answer leave a bit of interpretability.

Maybe I didn't word it understandable.

You introduced a new 'resource'. From WHICH loot chance pool does this new 'resource' get it its own loot chance?

Imaging 80% is credits trash loot, 4% voucher, 5% iridium, 5% resources, 4% mk2 kit, 1% mk4 kit, 1% monocrystal.

So now how would it be divided? Equal draining it's lootchance from all other? From only one/x of them?

-->79% is credits trash loot, 4% voucher, 5% iridium, 5% resources, 4% mk2 kit, 1% mk4 kit, 1% monocrystal and 1% for ship part. Example for loot chance is only draining from one in the loot pool.

-->79.2% is credits trash loot, 3.96% voucher, 4.95% iridium, 4.95% resources, 3.96% mk2 kit, 0.99% mk4 kit, 0.99% monocrystal and 1% ship part. Example for loot chance is from all other loot pools.

???

To the last question:'Speed is absolute' mean it would catch the other ship???

Thanks for answering. :)

Actually, I think that the drop rates for pieces are 10% for each synergized ship in lineup. And I also think it drains from trash credits. And that's a really good move from gaijin.

Guys stop discussing, this thread is for clear questions and answers.

What is the estimated time to obtain all three new premium ships without paying GS? (You must have made such estimations when programming the droprate...)

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Estimated time for all three of them is several months. As I mentioned before about 2 months on Brokk, for example.

What is the radius of the gremlin drone activation effect? Not active range, but kinda like the radius of pyro emitter, since it looks like that but recoloured :P

CinnamonFake (Posted )

The aim's direction not further than 3500m. That's on the description if I remember it right.

Are you ever going to bring back temporary camo for credits?   As in you spend say 250k credits for each color that lasts a week?   

CinnamonFake (Posted )

There's only 2 options. I'll say it might gonna happen ;)