Koromac

The update 1.3.5 - desirable and needed changes

About the join-in-progress system.......... freaking limit the time to join to 30 seconds. I can't count how many games i join that are just about to finish, scoring lowest in the team for the simple reason that there was nothing left to do.

Yes, this annoys me a lot, even though I know it makes MMing faster.

No update today and I was hoping for 1.3.5. Hopefully next week there will be one.

I can tell you that most of players are now offline most of the time.

I am talking about 50-60% reduction in activity, so now it's even harder to play Special Ops, let alone Leagues. Yeah, just check the Leaderboards and you will see how popular they are. Much less, than they used to be.

I tried AI COOP matches, but they are boring as hell. On average you get 1 beryllium ore from every 3 matches, if you're lucky with rank 11. Well, they will nerf that for sure, like everything else.

Even, if I would craft all ships, I see no purpose in doing so now. Searching for resources in the looting screen is counterproductive for me.

I've just spent 600 million credits just on pure resources, if they decide to eliminate Mark 2 salvaging of components and only go for a Mark 2 and Mark 4 Kit salvaging only.

Until squads return, there is no point of purpose for this game. Leagues are not a solution to this problem.

This game should have at least 10000 players by now, but instead we have 2000-2500 players online on average. Then again, servers probably do not support higher numbers.

Good thing is that you only have some numbers to change. Your task is simple, but very important.

Isnt it what Aces do - they die the come back in a guard or dessy?

hahah

or ecm. or LRF. important aspect is only, all do it at the same time.

and the engi stays in the slots until its too late, then all come healer.

its nice if the AI knows this too.

guardballs. the sign that morale was broken.

The only problem is that devs could solve this "Economic depression" just by changing a couple of variables....... (Looking at you, drop rates and monocristal per quest......)

It's not so easy.

No update today and I was hoping for 1.3.5. Hopefully next week there will be one.

Something is coming up soon. Something pretty big ;)

It's not so easy.

Yes it is. Drop rates are too low and monetisation is wrong. Both are within your power to fix. The former is, or should be, as simple as changing a few variables.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

Still, it's not.

Yes it is. Drop rates are too low and monetisation is wrong. Both are within your power to fix. The former is, or should be, as simple as changing a few variables.

Not computing but decision and company strategy wise imo.

Something is coming up soon. Something pretty big ;)

And I'm assuming that it is happening NEXT week? Honestly I thought y'all would have pushed an "Update #2" by now to fix some of the problems with this patch. Xp

And I'm assuming that it is happening NEXT week? Honestly I thought y'all would have pushed an "Update #2" by now to fix some of the problems with this patch. Xp

Don't be hasty ;)

Don't be hasty ;)

So it's not happening until the week after next???

I hope for you, that's not T5 destroyer.

You had to ruin a surprise for us! Yeah, it is!

mmmh, I just noticed that SC downloaded a 5.1 Megabyte ninja patch 20 minutes ago. I'm wandering what it changed....

Hopefully mono rarity.

mmmh, I just noticed that SC downloaded a 5.1 Megabyte ninja patch 20 minutes ago. I'm wandering what it changed....

There were like 10+ in the past. No mention of anything about them anywhere. Just applied patch and noone knows what happened due those...

They're probably just pushing quick fixes to numbers or something. If it was bigger I'd expect that they are pushing models in preparation for the next update, but idk.

They always do this. It's for tomorrow's sale!

1st of April, of course.

IMO, for april fools they're gonna remove destroyers from pvp and than put them back the 2nd.... It would be a cruel joke... 

Hopefully the alien virus will come back for destroyers, making their main turrets look like giant alien blobs.

Or better yet they could just remove destroyers completely for a day.

They changes some graphics in one of the latest ninja-patches. Lasers now have a cool burning effect but there's an issue where sometimes the sound of "the laser is hitting the thing" doesn't stop looping after you're done firing.

Edit: This only applies to when the beams hit certain asteroids.

How about randomizing ships' module slots?

That could either be awesome or completely awful.

(Also I think I just made an enemy of the Russians. Just bombed a dread match and it was terrible. XD)

Some results: basic info

So, I played for more than 5 hours in AI Coop mode with rank 11 Minotaur and I got 8 beryllium ore nuggets. Will never do this again. I didn't check the number of matches, but I got logs...

Also, got 2 monocrystal drops as well. I would prefer to get them right away from OS daily mission. 5-10 minutes instead of 5 to 6 hours to get 2, IF you're lucky.

So, on average you got a chance to obtain 1 beryllium ore from every 3 matches with a Premium license. It would be perfectly fine, if ore demands not be increased by 66%-80%, to 10 ores.

I don't get any monos Koro...

Can someone official tell me, what can we expect in the update 1.3.5?

Will ore changes be reverted or revised to acceptable levels?