Koromac

The update 1.3.5 - desirable and needed changes

The mono crystal income has been reduced for everyone

This is all that matters. Mathematical 'value' is irrelevant. Everyone gets less. This is bad. Case rested.

Kosty is right, licence is the same but base gain is lower. That's a fact... Well Kosty is kinda right coz in OS monos licence now increases gain by 100%, and before it was 50%. Still last update is crap & I still get s*** loot in R11, and don't get any monos for wins.

I gotta admit, it took me this thread to figure out what the argument goes on about, because kosty constantly says the value increased, because the 50% bonus (which was +1 anyway) rounds up to a full monocrystal, which is 100%. See what u did there.

Gotta have respect for both parties talking around the elephant in the room

Kosty is right, that it has nothing to do with premium; Everybody got hurt by this.

Well except me, since 0 Monocrystals for ignoring OS missions stayed the same, and now I even get the chance to pick up stuff in pvp.

"Chance". I just whish missions would be for Ranks+, instead of a single rank. Also asking myself, is this a timed mission again? Nah, it's better than nothing, but still bad.

I have stayed away from AI,  that screenshot is horrifying.  Auto aim dessy's, massive opposing tanks and noobish teammates.  IM OUT> 

4AiMGCt.gif

Easy fix for that, bring a 4 man squad, you can form a squad there, and then annihilate the bots.

Okay, license issue is resolved now. I learned nothing new, but I finally get your perspective now. Still, there is one more issue.

Resource requirements for ore drops for neodium and beryllium. They should be either set to 2, 3, or 3, 3 to balance them all.

Will you say something that justifies 10 ores to make one plate, because resource economy was fine before that change?

Now it's 3 to 4 times worse.

I can tell you that so far I got 0 beryllium from 25 matches and 2 neodium ores, with 1 monocrystal and some impure resources that I don't care about. People are mainly using Rank 11 Destroyers...

It's boring and matches are full of rookies.

Reminder:

Go on Steam discussions. Check the comments there. Some thread even got closed. People are disappointed and they mainly summarize same things everywhere.

Money grab, greed or unwise decisions, which will eventually ruin this game. I hope that developers will be sober until Thursday.

My results so far.

I got about 30-40 PvP wins since the Patch, all flying 4x R11s, License is up So far i got.

- 22 Berry ore (12 ore +1 Enriched drop)

- 2 Mono.

- 1 Neodium.

And it is 22 berries, 2 monos, 1 neodium more than i would have gotten pre patch. )))

The ore changes are to limit the numbers of destroyers in the game to me, making them more exclusives. And balancing the resources gotten from loot. It has some benefits for players, less destroyers in PVP, and a lot of grind for players. Too much grind. 

Legend: Priority levels:

3 - top priority

2 - high priority

1 - medium priority

2 - Premium license should once again yield 3 monocrystals for 1 daily Open Space mission, which brings 9 monocrystals per day and 6 without it.

3 - Ore changes should be reverted back to their default values, like in the update 1.3.3. Still, neodium ore can be increased to 3 neodium nuggets instead of 2, while beryllium demands stay the same.

2 - Using Elite class ships and a possibility that you obtain certain "possible drops" with rank 8 and rank 11 ships needs to be changed and increased. People should not be forced to use certain ranks of ships.

1 - Store Bundles with the same drop rates as before and same chance for possible item drops strongly decrease the value of such packs. Price tag currently remains the same as it was. Agenda is clear here.

The organizer in me is in great pain atm...... xP

The ore changes are to limit the numbers of destroyers in the game to me, making them more exclusives. And balancing the resources gotten from loot. It has some benefits for players, less destroyers in PVP, and a lot of grind for players. Too much grind. 

Bull****. I don't like playing in a destroyer in pvp, because I feel like it takes no skill, but I still want it for PvE. The grind with 10 ore/plate is beyond any human capability. 

fzeV9HG.png

Is there a reason why AI love to select dessie when they die? I got a 4vs4 match that AI all select their 3rd dessie ship when they die, glad it's bomb mode and I planted them fast.

fzeV9HG.png

Is there a reason why AI love to select dessie when they die? I got a 4vs4 match that AI all select their 3rd dessie ship when they die, glad it's bomb mode and I planted them fast. 

Mmmh, maybe they want to revenge themselves by crushing you in a black hole?

fzeV9HG.png

I've never see planting a bomb a bot. Bots win detonation spawn camping the other team. It happens when every "human" player go to the bomb and they are killed. 

Maybe the bots were preparing themselves for that. Bad luck for them because destroyers bots can't jump with warp. They are slow like hell.

I've never see planting a bomb a bot. Bots win detonation spawn camping the other team. It happens when every "human" player go to the bomb and they are killed. 

Maybe the bots were preparing themselves for that. Bad luck for them because destroyers bots can't jump with warp. They are slow like hell.

Good thing for tackler, cloak while spawning and uncloak while near the bomb, but pug probably not that smart to do it...

Good thing for tackler, cloak while spawning and uncloak while near the bomb, but pug probably not that smart to do it...

Very good. You win all the matchs this way.Because most human players rush to the bomb and get killed.

Bull****. I don't like playing in a destroyer in pvp, because I feel like it takes no skill, but I still want it for PvE. The grind with 10 ore/plate is beyond any human capability. 

We have to play because it's fun. It is possible that you do not like the destroyers in PVP, but others do. Giving less resources limit the amount of new destroyers. And it means less destroyers gaining synergy. 

I love fighting against destroyers imho. They are like fountains overs pulling with free synergy for very hit, and a huge bonus on kill~

I love fighting against destroyers imho. They are like fountains overs pulling with free synergy for very hit, and a huge bonus on kill~

Yeah... kids with destroyers are easy picks.

I think it's soon, but.... Had anybody seen less destroyers in PVP lately? At least gaining synergy?

Yeah. It's kinda weird.

The problem is, most people have no freakin idea how to win a game with destros in the enemy team. They just keep on shooting at them forever if they dont die instead of focusing on the objectives or something else. It's like their brains are in zombie-mode. Someone really needs to make a 'how to win games against destroyers for dummies' guide.

CinnamonFake (Posted )

I totally agree with the idea of this guide
  • Upvote 1

Lol ikr. I'm like one of maybe 5 or 6 people that actually know how to fight destroyers. Maybe bc I've flown one since day one. XD

Really tho I cant agree mostly.

Cant we have a good list to changes we want? Something positive? Instead of complaints. Some real feedback, now that would be novel and strange.

A nerf to whining? Silly ppls have ship sploded in pvp, cause they didn’t help anyways, or don’t play it so don’t know wtf they talking about. (Couldn’t help myself trying to join a club of complainy pants) :fed015:

Seriously tho, OK butthurt from OS basic nerf is a real thing. Iv felt it myself in the very last of ships I want to make have suddenly not been gifted to me. Oh woe is me! And to the poster who has the things but does not build, cause of reasons.

Was this not the very thing that was annoying 'vets' for a while, that Joe derp was getting the same rewards everyday as the 'big boys' and his rank rewards.

Well everyday has been stopped for everyone, EVERYONE. U want Mono? well there is a way to get them 'pro!'... leagues, random pvp drop. The higher the better, It don’t matter if u hate the idea. Earn it you twit. Higher the better. I feel now its a case of 'prove u worth it' for everyone regardless of if u have license or not. Which tbh brings it right in line with the rest of games paid economy of 'maybe' and other good changes not mentioned here.

Namely if you are consistently good at this game then you will be rewarded for it. (more so than before) There is no argument or mathematical equation that will get you out of that analysis now. That is what is fine by me. It promotes winning and maybe even by buying. But if you are buying then there is nothing more imbalanced or problematical to the enemy than teamwork or carrying' a team.

One must be 'OP' or create the 'OP'. I have screen which will stay mine forever now simply because changes have been made to the arena since then, prob the only pic I have in this game of ppl listening to my bs. For those with eyes its easy to see how the enemy team might have did this or that but its a dread fight in the open with some old pros. I respect their capability but they where schooled in the art of numbers and im getting slightly OT.

Point is for me, should we be stop focusing on this minutia of 'I don’t have more stuff to add to my pile'. Or at least the kinda thing that is being brought up here.

Do you have an alt acc? Do you see how hard it is to start this game? (more coming soon, not thought of a decent format for it yet, suffice to say for now.... U know nothing if u don’t have one)

Did you play any pvp lately and address the issues of morons like me who are abusing the hell out of R11 dess builds flown decently? (Smushedly) :fed015: Nope you didn’t.

It all became a story of of i lack something.

I lack so there must be 'desirable and needed changes' =>

No focus to imbalance to r11 dess.

No issue with ppl wanting real squads

And finally weapon/module A-Z must be working out all right then.

These are the important stuffs.. OK. C'mon its not hard ppl focus on the good rather than the waves of bs.

Sorry dude. I don’t mind ya viewpoint but cause mono change was base and ppl want stuff and things then any reduction creates controversy.

For me I see game economy being brought more into balance with how it has always been. Play/pay or dont get. Or at least a chance of getting. Through either medium.

I just disagree, anyone who still plays regular pvp will tell you there some bigger beasts to rail against rather than a 2% on some thinngymabob.

Which is the entire thrust of the arguement here, to say otherwise is to deny spec ops, teamwork and general greed. Which is a lie. From your very own POV. (Having the stuff and things)

Assuming in the current meta U cant get 4 ppl to work together with a T4 destro spec ops that gets the job done, cmon how hard can that be?

In case we cant then we can pretty much agree, everyone’s point is invalidated. As you must be all enemy team then... ill see ya out there :012j:

Wont let me put bad word at the end but u get the idea kinda thing u say to ppl on enemy team. Ohh o curr, dam blaggart!

Can I get a tl;dr?

Loljk.

But really though. I see this more as a simulation of real-world economy. Things used to be great. The world was bright. Everyome could get what they wanted in a reasonable amount of time. It was all good.

Then, the crack-down started to happen. Things got more expensive. Money was harder to come by. Levelling was made a requirement. Things got really hard to do.

Now, things are even worse. What we used to have was made harder to get assuredly, and was seemingly spread across all players, like welfare or something if the like. Though it looks even more like communism if you ask me.

This is a common trend and doesn't look like its gonna stop. People can keep on complaining, but I'm pretty sure that that isn't going to help anyone at this point.

The economy is falling in to a depression and we need a war to get things rolling again.

Can I get a tl;dr?

Loljk.

But really though. I see this more as a simulation of real-world economy. Things used to be great. The world was bright. Everyome could get what they wanted in a reasonable amount of time. It was all good.

Then, the crack-down started to happen. Things got more expensive. Money was harder to come by. Levelling was made a requirement. Things got really hard to do.

Now, things are even worse. What we used to have was made harder to get assuredly, and was seemingly spread across all players, like welfare or something if the like. Though it looks even more like communism if you ask me.

This is a common trend and doesn't look like its gonna stop. People can keep on complaining, but I'm pretty sure that that isn't going to help anyone at this point.

The economy is falling in to a depression and we need a war to get things rolling again.

The only problem is that devs could solve this "Economic depression" just by changing a couple of variables....... (Looking at you, drop rates and monocristal per quest......)

The only problem is that devs could solve this "Economic depression" just by changing a couple of variables....... (Looking at you, drop rates and monocristal per quest......)

I don't really care if I farm a lot of monos or just a little bit but the truth is I win a lot of matches last few days & getting no monos.

About the join-in-progress system.......... freaking limit the time to join to 30 seconds. I can't count how many games i join that are just about to finish, scoring lowest in the team for the simple reason that there was nothing left to do.