Koromac

The update 1.3.5 - desirable and needed changes

We already discussed the current update 1.3.4.

However, to make it absolutely clear, I will summarize the most problematic points here. Update itself brings many improvements, but let's just keep the ones that should not be ignored or denied in any way.

Legend: Priority levels:

3 - top priority

2 - high priority

1 - medium priority

2 - Premium license should once again yield 3 monocrystals for 1 daily Open Space mission, which brings 9 monocrystals per day and 6 without it.

3 - Ore changes should be reverted back to their default values, like in the update 1.3.3. Still, neodium ore can be increased to 3 neodium nuggets instead of 2, while beryllium demands stay the same.

2 - Using Elite class ships and a possibility that you obtain certain "possible drops" with rank 8 and rank 11 ships needs to be changed and increased. People should not be forced to use certain ranks of ships.

1 - Store Bundles with the same drop rates as before and same chance for possible item drops strongly decrease the value of such packs. Price tag currently remains the same as it was. Agenda is clear here.

Feel free to discuss any other issues, but only the important ones and most relevant to this discussion. Thursday may bring another update 1.3.5, which will hopefully contain those "balance" fixes.

Regards,
Koromac

• Upvote 3

I agree on everything you said

So after me explaining thatNOTHING CHANGED FOR PREM LICENSE, you are still going at it.

I propose we use a new term: "Went full Koronac", - refusal to attemt to comprehend what has been said.

The license changed because the base value changed, but that still means it changed relative to what it used to give.

• Upvote 2

Guys, please just stop with this license thing. We want back 2 monos/quest without license, 3 with it. That's it. 

• Upvote 1

The license changed because the base value changed, but that still means it changed relative to what it used to give.

No, it gave 3 monos pre patch.

It gives 3 monos post patch.

Nothing changed for the license, except for the fact it gives more in relative term.

There are actual losses in value of license. Saying "There is no change!" is idiotic. Players with license got 3, now they get 2. Everyone lost value.

We want back 2 monos/quest without license, 3 with it. That's it. 

^Summary of everything. We all understand this, yes?

Edit: Difference between 2 and 3 is huge, especially when station jumping and over long term.

It has NOTHING to do with license, license value INCREASED with last patch, people are you in kindergarten or something? Basic math.

3Ot9SPI.gif

It has NOTHING to do with license, license value INCREASED with last patch, people are you in kindergarten or something? Basic math.

Give me an example, when Premium license would actually really decrease, if it's the same, or even better as before, just to prove your point!

50% boost was only possible with a number 2+1=3. Now of course it will be 100% with 1+1.

Your logic is like this. I say that the glass is half empty, while you will claim that it's half full! So, who is right and who is wrong?

For me, only the end-result matters and regardless of definitions and formulae here, I know for sure, that in one month I will be getting less, than I could be getting otherwise with the old update 1.3.3.

9ioXzuq.jpg

Dessie is not OP they said, bots are easy to kill they said, it will be fun they said... got spawn farmed by AI dessies non-stop :/

• Upvote 2

Dessie is not OP they said, bots are easy to kill they said, it will be fun they said... got spawn farmed by AI dessies non-stop :/

Lol are you serious? They can actually kill you sometimes, and if you don't pay attention they'll capture your beacons in CtB, but in general it's easy to win a Co-op battle... 

But if you have n00b teammates like the ones I see in that game.....

9ioXzuq.jpg

Milf, did you see your tackler build? You deserved to spawn camped, plus why in the world you went in a tackler against dessies? It looks like you expected zero challenge from bots and got in a such situation because of that.

I have stayed away from AI,  that screenshot is horrifying.  Auto aim dessy's, massive opposing tanks and noobish teammates.  IM OUT> 

4AiMGCt.gif

Milf, did you see your tackler build? You deserved to spawn camped, plus why in the world you went in a tackler against dessies? It looks like you expected zero challenge from bots and got in a such situation because of that.

I too poor to use ammo and missiles now :( since I use gold ship so I become more and more suicidal :S

when their captain is dessie the amount of damage it dealt is astronomical.

I have stayed away from AI,  that screenshot is horrifying.  Auto aim dessy's, massive opposing tanks and noobish teammates.  IM OUT> 

Normally best way to defeat a destroyer is to stay close, in PvAi you have to stay very distant when you want to have a chance not dying in 5sec (they hit you all the time even when you rotate max 50m around them with 500m/s)

NOTHING CHANGED FOR PREM LICENSE

license value INCREASED

CLw_aMqUsAEUqGP.jpg

You can take wings into pvai, but why bother

• Upvote 1

Give me an example, when Premium license would actually really decrease, if it's the same, or even better as before, just to prove your point!

50% boost was only possible with a number 2+1=3. Now of course it will be 100% with 1+1.

Your logic is like this. I say that the glass is half empty, while you will claim that it's half full! So, who is right and who is wrong?

For me, only the end-result matters and regardless of definitions and formulae here, I know for sure, that in one month I will be getting less, than I could be getting otherwise with the old update 1.3.3.

It is not a logical thought process, it is a statement of a fact. Base valu changed, total value changed, license modifier did not change. There is no half full half empty glass argument here, LICENSE did not change. You wanna complain about total change you should be complaining about base value not license, and yet you still bringing up license.

Kato you're really reached the edge of your influence here.The licence +50% value has not changed, and the +2 loot attempts is mariginally better, but otherwise, income has been lowered by this patch. Two, in case you didn't realise it yet, does not equal three. In fact, it is less by one.

Funny how both sides are using different arguments for the same purpose and fight each other. Now you know how governments are run from the shadows :D

Kato you're really reached the edge of your influence here.The licence +50% value has not changed, and the +2 loot attempts is mariginally better, but otherwise, income has been lowered by this patch. Two, in case you didn't realise it yet, does not equal three. In fact, it is less by one.

You should go to the same school that BaronOverlord is about to attend.

Funny how both sides are using different arguments for the same purpose and fight each other. Now you know how governments are run from the shadows :D

Not even close, lol.

List in a detailed order how the license is the same. That are its effects. Tell us, oh brilliant one. Then, tell us what you think that we are telling you is different. With a bit of communication we can sort out just why the licence has been devalued, and why OS missions are pointless now.

Ok, let me summaries for you.

The License didn't change. Actually, it became better (from a mathematical point of view), because of this 2 things:

- Now it gives 100% more mono crystal than before (2->3, 1->2)

- The +2 loot attempts became more valuable. 

BUT

The mono crystal income has been reduced for everyone, so for some people (like Koromac), right now the license has become useless, and the OS missions aren't worth anymore. 

Now just stop acting like kids about this topic. Because that's what you are doing, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

For either 100% or 50%, it still only provides 1 mono, and overall the mono income has decreased. There.

Wow. I promised myself to not write anything till some proper changes will occur, but unfortunately I have to.

In the last patch NOTHING CHANGED regarding prem license. 

1. it still gives +1 mono per OS mission (additive)
  2. it still gives you 2 more loot spots (additive)
  3. it still gives you +15 monocrystals per League assignment (additive)
  4. it still gives you x1.5 of synergy (multiplicative)
  5. it still gives you x1.5 credits (multiplicative)
  6. it still gives you x1.5 vouchers (mutliplicative)

Since beginning premium license bonus was additive regarding loot (loot spots, monos) and multiplicative regarding xp and currencies (synergy, credits, vouchers).

Here is your base. Those are facts. If you have time you can now discuss how cool or not the prem license is. 

What was changed? One monocrystal per OS mission was taken away from the mission reward. End of story.