Silmerias_

[Community Tool] Public Killboard?

fck it, +1

don't be vulgar or I'll send my OP team from yesterday after u

Actually, I don't need any help here because it's already live and used for my own corporation but thanks anyway. I just wanted to know if others corps were interested to use a public one accessible for everyone and not only listing one corp kill / death. If any Russian corp are interested the only help that'll need will be to translate it in English to Cyrillic ;-) I'll give a link soon to present it, then if you can pass the info to the Russian community it could be nice to them.

Hey, Vikings would love to have that! Let's get to the business! How can I put my hands on it? lol

don't be vulgar or I'll send my OP team from yesterday after u

sure, i could use a stat increase :)

Hello dear community, here some screenshot of the work in progress

Involved Number

NrFaeojCDPRMF.jpg

Kill Details

rnNjqRnpnebPI.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well done!

Question: we still have to run a 'thingy' in the background? Is there any chance to implement this oficially in the game because 'reasons'?

You will need to:

- get on the killboard website

- click "Upload combat.log" button

- select the combat.log to be analyzed

- click "Validate" button

Nothing to run.

• Upvote 1

You will need to:

- get on the killboard website

- click "Upload combat.log" button

- select the combat.log to be analyzed

- click "Validate" button

Nothing to run.

That's good to know, ty :)

Dear community,

as promised here the link of the Killboard atm used in my corporation.

Please, keep in mind it's work in progress, so ships, pilots, corporations and weapons details are not available yet. Also I'm right now working on the Weapon used then not all icons / desc are available for now but soon.

http://kb.frogswarm.fr/game/sf

- You can click on the Ship Icon for opening the kill details.

- The little icons red / orange will not be implanted in the public killboard, it's only a function linked to our standing board: http://sb.frogswarm.fr/game/sf

- The killboard shows when a victim as self destructed.

- The killboard shows when a victim as self damaged and how many

A last thing dont create an account, it will not allow you to post kill, it's reserved to my own corp members.

• Upvote 1

Please, undestand  our position

WE WOULD RATHER use OS to farm resources,

and I feel it would be much easier If !!!!

there is not a war going on

BUT

if you shoot at one of us

YOU SHOOT AT US ALL

NO, players like me would rather NOT farm OS for resources and we avoid it as much as we can, rather have fun instead.

if you don't want to farm that's fine try PvP or PvE   or Vrs Ai

Believe this

We don't want a war in OS

but if it's blood you want

We got it

IF YOU SHOOT ONE OF US

u  ATTACK US ALL

Fine, then I'll shoot all of you. Simple. By being in pvp sectors you are expressly telling everyone in that sector that they are allowed to kill you.

Please, undestand  our position

WE WOULD RATHER use OS to farm resources,

and I feel it would be much easier If !!!!

there is not a war going on

BUT

if you shoot at one of us

YOU SHOOT AT US ALL

This is not the place for diplomatic issues, but I can say, if FROG shoot BEAST in the OS it's because your members aggressed ours. As you said, when someone of your corp shoot one of our members in the OS, he shoot at the entire corp, then we set bad standing http://sb.frogswarm.fr/game/sf to the corp represented by the pilot and shoot at the tag on sight. Now that we have a killboard with details, we can keep a trace of someone who killed / shoot our members.

If you would be safe in the OS and farming peacefully, your members should have be smart in the first place, then you should look yourself in the mirror if you want to find someone to blame, because your are a bad leader who let your corpies shoot anyone with no reasons. If you want, we can talk to fix this diplomatic issue and be in peace with FROG, contact me or our head diplo Mormaz.

if you don't want to farm that's fine try PvP or PvE   or Vrs Ai

Believe this

We don't want a war in OS

but if it's blood you want

We got it

IF YOU SHOOT ONE OF US

u  ATTACK US ALL

Mate seriously, are you a care-bear? 

emot-ughh.gif

If the game make the pvp available in the OS it's not for nothing. You can't blame people to kill others in the OS especially when YOUR members are aggressing in the OS ;-)

and why is our logo on your site?

Because your logo represent your corporation and your corporation members died in the OS against us, then since your member as a tag and a corp name, the logo is here to represent it. I'm starting to think that you don't really understand a word of what happening here. How old have you? No offense, I would be sur to what kind of adult i'm talking now. I'm 38 yo for your information.

Fine, then I'll shoot all of you. Simple. By being in pvp sectors you are expressly telling everyone in that sector that they are allowed to kill you.

Actually, the game mechanics permit it, then you can't blame someone to shoot at someone else in the OS. Did you played EvE Online? When you are in 0.0 sectors (pvp sectors with no law) corporations have arrangement called standings -> http://sb.frogswarm.fr/game/sf. When you are neutral, orange or red, you will be shoot, when you are blue, light blue you will not be shoot. It is what we do in FrogSwarm and why our standing board exist. At the end, we do not shoot any people in corporation that is neutral for us of without standing. But if you are a lone wolf with no corp then you will be killed. As I explained we try to make people understand that they need a corp because it's a multiplayer game. You can be not agree with what we do, but we have the right to do it, nothing in the game make it illegal. We will be loved by what we do by some and hated by the others. We clearly don't care about it, we are here for the good fights not for being a milk cow in the commercial process of Gaijin.

Now that the bracket is closed, let's get back in the main topic, the killboard details. Do you guys like it? Do you guys would in the futur be able to set corp standing for your corp by integrate the standing board directly in the killboard?

Please let me explain my/our position

we have work to do grinding new ships.

and order to do so

we must have access to open space

I/WE would rather do that without a war going on

SO,,,  I think the open space kill board,

is cool and a great idea

but maybe?

its not a good time for a  open space war

over the resources we all need

I heard of Beasts bringing a War to Vikings. :-)

Looking forward to fill our killboard with beasts logo! Pretty please!

and order to do so

is cool and a great idea

but maybe?

Scarcity creates competition and conflict. Basic ecology and economics.

Also, you are free to fly in OS, no one is stopping you. But if anyone (not just you and your beasts) steps into a pvp sector, they are allowing themselves to be attacked at will.

Don't like that hard-and-fast rule? Don't come to pvp sectors.

and order to do so

is cool and a great idea

but maybe?

Ok so if you want to be in peace in the OS, then watch your members because one just attacked me without any reasons in New Eden and we killed him: http://kb.frogswarm.fr/game/sf/kill/720