TheDarkRedFox

Fuel?

36 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, avarshina said:

QACinnamonTroll is same pl. as CinnamonFake? Really? Like official and non-official? ??

hahahah im 99,9999% confident they arent the same person. But the name similarity joke was amazing xDD

On 6/20/2016 at 1:11 AM, CinnamonFake said:

Or you can use a duplicator for returning into dock immediately  :001j:

I just found that out a few days ago! Man...I wish I knew this long ago. Would of saved me hours of flying back home. I suggest somebody make this known in a built in tutorial.

I have it all written in my guides .... :p

2 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

lol what? :015j:

I've talked to a tester who told me about this. A new or simillar system will arrive for the fuel.

Whoever [Tester] talked to you should be slapped in the face, since we are not allowed to share such information prior to Community mangers share it, or at least he should not be sharing with people who just go on forum and blah blah blah of what they heard.

15 hours ago, HBZK100 said:

I just found that out a few days ago! Man...I wish I knew this long ago. Would of saved me hours of flying back home. I suggest somebody make this known in a built in tutorial.

It is accessible via the <Esc> key, I believe.

6 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I have it all written in my guides .... :p

Orca, would you be so kind and put in a link to the manual you wrote, please? Would makes things easier for the readers ...

3 hours ago, avarshina said:

It is accessible via the <Esc> key, I believe.

Orca, would you be so kind and put in a link to the manual you wrote, please? Would makes things easier for the readers ...

It's my signature link, i gotta make it more obvious apparently.

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

It's my signature link, i gotta make it more obvious apparently.

Ah - sorry!

I have shut off the blincking flincking signatures, sorry I do  not see any signatures.

Check it out :D

who cares anyways... with the content they add into the game I'm not even mad at people who think this game deserves toxic community.

On 20/06/2016 at 5:16 AM, gheni4 said:

I think looking for fuel (even though its easy) is boring. I'd rather pay to undock with fuel cells in cargo - why not?

yeah! why can't we buy fuel at stations for a small fee? like 1000credit per canister of like.. I dont know 25-50 fuel