xKostyan

comprehensive guide to Destroyers

Pyro:

It damages the emitter on the destroyer, but generators not.

Is another one annoyed by the antares module layout too? It's a huge downside compared to the procyon... Hopeful the R14 will have two top/two down ones or it will be again disappointment. o.o

Knock, knock, what about healing drones? You should add info to "missile slot" part, and delete text about how destroyers cant heal themselves. :006j:

Knock, knock, what about healing drones? You should add info to "missile slot" part, and delete text about how destroyers cant heal themselves. :006j:

If you read carefully, you only read the mention of 'no healing MODULES'.

Because i am being lazy xxxx, ill update the guide whenever r14s are released )))

If you read carefully, you only read the mention of 'no healing MODULES'.

Soooo...??? *looooong saying*

Whats the REAL difference? It's still sposed to be changed, right?

Corectness nazis, I'm watching you...

And I don't like what I see...  B^P

Because i am being lazy xxxx, ill update the guide whenever r14s are released )))

As you want but now, when you're "famous" for making that guide (I new you'll win as soon as you added link to Steam) you should keep your reputation. Or whatever, I'll look for Healing Drones specification elsewere.

BTW. nice signature. I would be that CovOps :^D

well i moved pretty much most of the info except some of my blabbering out-loud into the wiki, i think it is nice and clean:

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Destroyers

I do not plan on maintaining the copy on forums, but i will put an effort to keep wiki side up to date, if there are any errors, mistakes or inconsistencies - please let me know either here, or via pm.

If you have an idea to enhance wiki portion, again, let me know.

Still on to do list is the info for each active module and missile consumables, but this is a big wiki-wide task, so yeah

• Upvote 1