Stellar Marines [STEEL]

I've got them all earlier. :) But I am too cheap using monocrystals for them.

What I could finally find during my berry farming was the last piece of space museum item.

That's probably a good thing. My old hobby of orange modules & orange weapons put me on skid row. I've been in here since before monocrystals, and my only manufactured ship is the Procyon.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got it too, it took forever next stop Reaper see you 2 and a quarter forever later, meanwhile i took it to a camouflage practice  

How to play star conflict as a  French:  

Happy New year everyone!! Which you all a nice year full of happiness!!!

Posted Images

As I see, R11's are all about energy. And halo launcher and photon emitter. Coil and meson are both pretty much useless in r10+ right now mostly due to their ranges.

Antares is good with its speed but it has no hull and shield. Its em resistance bonus can finally be used. Against the em halo launcher and photon emitter it has a little more chance. With a good speed an maneuverability a lot of halo projectiles can be dodged. Active modules: 3-3 can shoot up and down, 4-4 to the front and back, 3-3 to the sides.

Sibyl, as always,is a shield tank but not as good as Archon compared to other r8 destroyers. Active module effectiveness: 4 up, 2 down, 3-3 left and right, 4-4 to the front and back. 

Brave has just too much hull I think. With its active modules on the top and bottom it is the best and easiest to use the broadside. All 4 active modules can shoot to the front, back, left and right. Upwards and downwards only 2-2 can see.

Guys! Don't be surprised if you get chased by FrogSwarm [FROG] members in open space. We might be on their KOS (kill on sight) list because of an unfortunate incident in open space:

EB4E0ut.jpg

Unfortunately, there was no answer to my question so I can just assume I messed with his OS mission while killing NPCs.

Anyway. I don't encourage anyone to hunt FROGs only at your own risk. I am a + karma player so I am not the one who shoots first.... most of the time. Especially not at a 5 ranks lower players like him.

Once again. Watch your backs....

... when they come in peace. : )

:fed014:  I see my corplings don't have to go too far for some trouble too. Thx for 'not' adding more fuel to the fire.

The Frogswarm are French btw, in case you hadn't noticed

I don't get it what the two things have to do with each other. As I see it was just a reference to attacking and defending forces.... in all circumstances. 

:fed014:  I see my corplings don't have to go too far for some trouble too. Thx for 'not' adding more fuel to the fire.

I don't get it what the two things have to do with each other. As I see it was just a reference to attacking and defending forces.... in all circumstances. 

yeah I don't think I should have quoted. my bad

Guys! Don't be surprised if you get chased by FrogSwarm [FROG] members in open space. We might be on their KOS (kill on sight) list because of an unfortunate incident in open space:

EB4E0ut.jpg

Unfortunately, there was no answer to my question so I can just assume I messed with his OS mission while killing NPCs.

Anyway. I don't encourage anyone to hunt FROGs only at your own risk. I am a + karma player so I am not the one who shoots first.... most of the time. Especially not at a 5 ranks lower players like him.

Once again. Watch your backs....

... when they come in peace. : )

[NASA] and [OWL] had this kind of encounters with them in OS.

They basically run around in chicken tacklers using cheap weapons (like doomsday) and camp people. Did I mention the part where they verbally attack you?

The undoubtedly absolute textbook definition of no-skill idiots.

Raging is fine. I do rage sometimes. But I never project it to others or a corp that weren't there at all. 

Otherwise, I haven't had problems with FROGs before. Not that this case would qualify as a problem worth to mention....

Was it coincidence or fate? Or just MM god's good sense of humor? I don't know. But this is what we had in our third tournament battle for the 250 GS reward today:

FuHJd2i.jpg
XpG2uo7.jpg

It was such a satisfying victory. And a tight one. Thank you FROGs for the great fight. 

Also, thank you aZoRNick11209 for being such a good random player.

:fed012: to all. 

Here is one of my long time favorite songs. Play this music when you guys fly in the dark sectors that aliens trashed, hit alt+H and enjoy the dark mood with a fitting scenery.