Stellar Marines [STEEL]

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got it too, it took forever next stop Reaper see you 2 and a quarter forever later, meanwhile i took it to a camouflage practice  

How to play star conflict as a  French:  

Happy New year everyone!! Which you all a nice year full of happiness!!!

Posted Images

League is now 3 hours long in different times
From 3:00 to 5:59 UTC
From 16:00 to 18:59 UTC
From 19:00 to 20:59 UTC
From 21:00 to 23:59 UTC
and from now on I only have 14 invitations :fed014:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah and it is very expensive to build next rank destroyers. More beryllium and graphite...and ... so we should build a good one .If anyone build one with good strenght and optimal modules share with us guys.

Wow congrats! :D but did you buy some bundle pack to get the ammont of ressources ?

I bought 5 and got 3 beryllium ore total. I got 2 from the broker. The rest came from hardcore farming. Yeah.. no life here. Oh, but I found an enriched berry too. After 4 days and picking up like 100+ mysterious containers. 

I bought 5 and got 3 beryllium ore total. I got 2 from the broker. The rest came from hardcore farming. Yeah.. no life here. Oh, but I found an enriched berry too. After 4 days and picking up like 100+ mysterious containers. 

lol keep calm and farm x)!

After that much mysterious container looting, do you have every blueprint that exists?

After that much mysterious container looting, do you have every blueprint that exists?

I've got them all earlier. :) But I am too cheap using monocrystals for them.

What I could finally find during my berry farming was the last piece of space museum item.