Koromac

Special Ops: Defiler and Destroyer - Wing assembly

I know.

It was unscheduled.

Some of those players weren't even listed in the group, but most were.

This weekend, tomorrow on Friday, we will play Special Ops - Defiler at 9pm (GMT+1) (after League mode ends).

I am 100% sure. It could happen that I will play it also before that time. In any case, I will play it twice, if needed.

Saturday - it's Destroyer day again and we will have the opportunity to kill it.

I am not sure about Sunday, because of T3 Tournaments.

I will announce more details tomorrow!

I know.

It was unscheduled.

This weekend, tomorrow on Friday, we will play Special Ops - Defiler at 8pm (GMT+1) (after League mode ends).

I am 100% sure. It could happen that I will play it also before that time. In any case, I will play it twice, if needed.

Saturday - it's Destroyer day again and we will have the opportunity to kill it.

League ends at 9pm GMT+1 (8pm GMT+0)

I know.

It was unscheduled.

This weekend, tomorrow on Friday, we will play Special Ops - Defiler at 8pm (GMT+1) (after League mode ends).

At last

At last

We already played yesterday!

It was crap! See for yourself!

We got at least 2, if not 3 matches, which were the same, like the one in the bug report!

Constant server issues...

Game has gone FUBAR!

WING LIST STATUS: COMPLETE

RESERVE LIST STATUS: COMPLETE

SPECIAL OPS MISSION: DEFILER

SPECIAL OPS DIFFICULTY: TIER V

PLANNED DATE: 11TH OF DECEMBER

PLANNED TIME: 9:00 PM (GMT+1)

END-MISSION RESULT :

REASON:

I may start a round sooner, but only if there will be enough listed pilots.

In any case, I will also play at 9pm (GMT+1).

Stay tuned!

Any recommended ships/builds?

Check TS3 address!

We will meet there!

We will discuss it, so I will probably come 30 minutes before the scheduled match, at 8:30pm(GMT +1).

One of the stable matches yesterday, without any technical difficulties, where we failed at destroying Destroyer.

It escaped!

no bomb planters?

We did plant some, but I messed up my implant, rank 14 federation, which enables cloak and drops the bomb.

Now I am using rank 14 Jericho. Maybe that last bomb would then help.

The point is, that that last 1% feels more like 5%...

Look in the mirror when you want to make a wing and not " choose " the players by name or KD . Bad Wing Leader . I am very  disappointed, but also know the faces of the players. Seeking "privileged"

I'm sorry for that pacatosul. We didn't really have time, so it was discuss who will leave or q and get a battle while we can. Someone on ts said to q already so we entered the battle. I'm sure you will be able to get into a wing tomorrow, when there is destroyer.

you are good players and sure you deserve a place in any wing , but to respect others is more important.

@PACATOSUL

I noticed you a bit too late, mate.

I got beeps all over the place and people didn't want to leave and I for sure won't kick them out.

Also, too bad that one spot got released just 3 minutes before 10 o'clock, before the deadline and I waited until the last moment, but you were in a battle, so we had to go without you.

But, no worries!

I will repeat such events, at least mostly on weekends, so tomorrow there will be T5 Destroyer and on Sunday, T5 Defiler. Two times in a row, like today, if interest will be high enough.

Defiler rules are simple:

Even if we die on the 1st try, we will not abort the battle, because we want to collect 2 T5 daily purples.

2nd try is all about getting Galaxy Guardian achievement, where every player tries to do their best to survive, so we can play a bit slower, but still fast enough to finish the mission.

Defiler mission balance is just fine.

I will write the time of tomorrow's/today's match in approximately 12 hours, so check this thread at least 12 hours from now.

Also, the video will be uploaded soon on YouTube, probably by tomorrow.

SPECIAL OPS MISSION: DEFILER

PLANNED DATE: 11TH OF DECEMBER

PLANNED TIME: 9:00 PM (GMT+1)

END-MISSION RESULT : SUCCESSFUL

REASON: SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION

SPECIAL OPS MISSION: DESTROYER

PLANNED DATE: 12TH OF DECEMBER

PLANNED TIME: 8:00 PM (GMT+1)

END-MISSION RESULT : SUCCESSFUL

REASON: SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION

I need to remind you, that we got 1 issue again, where we had a great possibility to reach or beat the record time.

We were forced to abort.

We have come to the conclusion, that this is NOT a server issue or connection problem, but some sort of bug, which gets triggered and makes the game unplayable.

No packet loss or higher ping was detected, at least not on my side. More information will follow soon on the bug report section here: