Koromac

Special Ops: Defiler and Destroyer - Wing assembly

Could I get some info on damage types, I died way too much last time and I'd like to know what resists I should take

Could I get some info on damage types, I died way too much last time and I'd like to know what resists I should take

Ask Sho.

T5 Defiler tomorrow: 17th February of 2016

Rank 13-15 ships only

Time: 8pm (open for 2 hours) to 10pm (GMT+1)

If there will be enough replies here, I can create a Wing.

Roles assigned are already listed in the previous posts, if the same pilots will participate.

T5 Defiler tomorrow, 8pm Europe 1 hour before Jericho dreadnoughts. Message me if you are interested, R11 destroyers welcome

T5 Defiler tomorrow, 8pm Europe 1 hour before Jericho dreadnoughts. Message me if you are interested, R11 destroyers welcome

Good to know!

I am in!

Contact me, when you have the last spot open.

They need to add Destroyer achievements!

Preserve all 8 outposts! (T3,T4,T5)

Whole Wing survives without dying! (T3,T4,T5)

or the hardest achievement and the ultimate challenge!

Preserve all 8 outposts and whole Wing must survive without dying! (T5 only)

Am I doing this right?

T3 Destroyer Tommorrow, 8pm Europe 1 hour before Jericho dreadnoughts. Message me if you are interested

In-game name is: Lieutenant4

A victory is a victory, nonetheless. This title was literally the endgame I set for myself back in September and now I'm content with knowing that I have at least done this twice. It just took time and training to do it.

Koromac actually set this thread up with that specific goal in mind. There were a lot of arguments and debates, problems, complications and people who had no clue how to or what to but I took about five first timers into those missions today and they have all earned this title in the past twelve hours. If that is still meh, then I understand.

Also, I'm in. I'll set my covies up for that