TacTicalWiZardELMustachoCensoredbyAdminOMGYourMomManBearPigJaridanZeeVoydKyrilIRONIZERECOILLuckyoDoctor_JlitstormDugesiaMotaRicePirateXTaylorSwiftTealcVinZeroCoolztr1kervk323fCROxKostyanand more...

Kosty u out of the game?

Zee, Kyril and Tillo.

Tillosmaty, we miss you man\troll\sonofabeach

So you miss me, italian drunkie?

Isn't tillo "OwnageMaster" I met on open space yesterday?

nah, I have only 3acc:

- Tillowaty

- Udied

- Hoot

So you miss me, italian drunkie?

nah, I have only 3acc:

- Tillowaty

- Udied

- Hoot

and u still play a bit... So no hall of fame for u

U stil may fav CEO u cheap bas***

Snib is active in Fractured Space atm, he might return when Destroyers will come out.

I saw him, was playing a few games with him there.

Star Conflict is the first online multi-player game that I've played.

It really surprised me how quickly camaraderie can be built and forgotten. So many people have come and gone in the time I've been playing.

Some of my best memories of the game are of squading with pilots I never saw again, and strange chat conversations when the queues were so long and theere were less than 300 online.

Good luck to all those ships in the night, where ever they are.

Done with the game, now to phase out forum activity.

Man I thought you were gonna leave when NMS came out

Man I thought you were gonna leave when NMS came out

I hoped for the leagues, but as expected - it is neither available in NA time zone, nor there would be any competition.

Recoil isn't completely gone. He told me that he's busy with life and his kid/kids. 

First, I am not dead yet. At least, I don't feel like it.... (IRL problems ie work, family, ISP "upgrading" the network but instead having next to no internet connection and having to rely on using a mobile phone as a hot spot)

Second, some more names for you:

I3ones (ex GM, was leaving around the time I started), ABlueParakeet, HighLark, Bojackk, sephirothsk, Satori, ZIEK, CensoredbyAdmin

Third, the old CEO of [DYN] Dynamis was Faero

First, I am not dead yet. At least, I don't feel like it.... (IRL problems ie work, family, ISP "upgrading" the network but instead having next to no internet connection and having to rely on using a mobile phone as a hot spot)

I3ones (ex GM, was leaving around the time I started), ABlueParakeet, HighLark, Bojackk, sephirothsk, Satori, ZIEK, CensoredbyAdmin

HE LIVES!!!!

ex-CEO of R4ge, who was a GM and translator, and a bridge for the German community (I don't remember his name, but I remember him - can anyone help?)

Gekaler

Thanks m8.

Thanks for the info ill add it when i can get into my main acc