lower points for capping please

You get double points for damage/kills for ships near beacons so if you are in a ship that kills, you should try killing those ships and you will still get good points. Same with bomb carrier ships. Or captains (obviously)

I'm perfectly fine with beacon efficiency being high. It is a bit silly that if you get asploded just before turning a beacon neutral, you get no points, whereas if you warp into a neutral beacon and asplode yourself in a recon, you get 300 (assuming your team caps it before it turns neutral again). And also that the efficiency for fighting at a beacon hovering around 70 points generally nets a thousand efficiency for a few seconds of work.

But that's a totally different issue.

• Upvote 1

i agree with voyd. 300 is too much. people go around farming beacon points. nothing is more irritating than your whole team deciding to do this and following you to a beacon leaving your other one defended. 

!!!!!!!

In game modes with Beacons, they are usually important for winning the battle. If we lower the points for capturing, why should players focus on beacons instead of simply farming efficiency by killing?

this

i agree with voyd. 300 is too much. people go around farming beacon points. nothing is more irritating than your whole team deciding to do this and following you to a beacon leaving your other one defended. 

!!!!!!!

Nothing is more irritating than xxxx players sitting in cloaked lrf shooting with broken weapons farming kills instead of trying to win the match

• Upvote 2

300 is just right, do the objectives and get out of "duck in and out of cover by the same asteroid" mode.  The only thing that needs to change imo is a holo ship nerf/scattergun nerf. They are pretty broken in the beacon games.

Nothing is more irritating than xxxx players sitting in cloaked lrf shooting with broken weapons farming kills instead of trying to win the match

that's only cuz we they kill you so much. 

It's easy to say that i fly in straight lines when you on the other hands have to do nothing than point and click since that broken weapon will do the work for you.

hmmm that's funny. i don't have problems with the mass driver. If you want i can give you a few tips on how to dodge spongey. It's really not that hard! 

Kids these days...

You sound like you're on the wrong side of 40. don't worry man, you won't have to worry about kids online in 10 years cuz you won't know how to turn on your computer! 

You sound like you're on the wrong side of 40. don't worry man, you won't have to worry about kids online in 10 years cuz you won't know how to turn on your computer!

on a countrary, if we use you as an example (or lets say TheDarkFox), kids arent going to last to see that coming through. Shame, really.

on a countrary, if we use you as an example (or lets say TheDarkFox), kids arent going to last to see that coming through. Shame, really.

haha right, they'll kill themselves as not to become old and grumpy like you kosty.

Does your arthritis mess up the use of your mouse? Is your round trip from your computer to the toilet taking you over 30 minutes? Do your dentures ever fall out and press the wrong button on your keyboard?