TheDarkRedFox

Ability to Blacklist Gamemodes

There's a time and a place for every ship type. I just need it in my battle slots because it's the only CovOps that I am willing to use because of the horrendous costs to level in higher tiers. I have a Cutter that I use, but compared to my Nyx it sucks. So either I go in with a green GEagle or a ship that I can't use effectively in that match.

Tell me, with your supposedly super smart and reasonable brain, would you rather I be on your team in a paper mache inty that can't do sht or a tiny little ball of pure death sprinkled with "haha you can't touch me"?

There's a time and a place for every ship type. I just need it in my battle slots because it's the only CovOps that I am willing to use because of the horrendous costs to level in higher tiers. I have a Cutter that I use, but compared to my Nyx it sucks. So either I go in with a green GEagle or a ship that I can't use effectively in that match.

Cutter and GE eat Nyxes for breakfast, hell even Kite and EagleB eat Nyxes for breakfast, and they are in the same tier

or a tiny little ball of pure death sprinkled with "haha you can't touch me"?

BWcKeoH.gif

P.S.

1tdzUrj.gif

I shall always chose idiocy! It's the only way things get done around here!

Tell me, with your supposedly super smart and reasonable brain, would you rather I be on your team in a paper mache inty that can't do sht or a tiny little ball of pure death sprinkled with "haha you can't touch me"?

is that ball the caltrop? i dont know any other "ball shaped" interceptor...

I would definately go for caltrop instead of GEagle, cutter and of course nyx.

I guess it's all about what you have learned to use the best. I went from GEagle to Nyx and the Nyx went from bottom to about 10th place in synergy in just a few days of nonstop playing. XD

I guess it's all about what you have learned to use the best. I went from GEagle to Nyx and the Nyx went from bottom to about 10th place in synergy in just a few days of nonstop playing. XD

Cause T3 is that much easier

Cause T3 is that much easier

Oh I guess yer right. Xp

Regardless.

I got second place in T5 using my swift3 so there ;p