TheDarkRedFox

Ability to Blacklist Gamemodes

I would love the ability to blacklist Gamemodes such as the "capture the beacons" mode. This gamemode is endlessly annoying and I get it way too often. Please. Just this once. Add something that the US requested.

I would love the ability to blacklist Gamemodes such as the "capture the beacons" mode. This gamemode is endlessly annoying and I get it way too often. Please. Just this once. Add something that the US requested.

And WE request for such a mode to stay

And WE request for such a mode to stay

Blacklisting as in personal blacklisting. If you want to play it, keep it un-blacklisted. It's not removing the mode, simply making me not queue for it.

But I want YOU to queue for it, why are you entitled for your desires and I am not? Wha, do you think you are better than me?

• Upvote 1

You must have had a long day, so I'm gonna let this stupidity slide for now.

And I thought that you liked the stated gamemode? Xp

You must have had a long day, so I'm gonna let this stupidity slide for now.

Please, you cant even slide you iPhone to unlock.

Oi. Cool it. It'a not that major of a thing. All it does is withdraw me from queue for -one gamemode-.

If you want, you can opt out from those captain games that everyone hates for some reason. I don't give two s****. Just stop bugging me about it.

XD

angry-no.jpg

And the best part about all of this is that if I hadn't have mentioned that gamemode, nobody would have complained.

Not to mention that this wouldn't effect you at all unless 100% of the active players opt out of your treasured gamemode. Nothing would change for you, and I'd be happy in my (not beacon) matches. ^^

This idea works when the playerbase is larger. Currently the playerbase is far too small to support this idea. For now, any mode-selection biases have to be internal, not player-controlled.

KT sums it up. With this small of a player base, such a selection isn't possible. It's the same thing with server selection (for US pilots at least). Player base is too small to guarantee US servers every game (even in US primetime).

If xKostyan wants TheDarkRedFox playing with him (in the same modes), we can't do anything, our hands are tied, sorry Fox.

(Love your conversation guys ^_^)

*leaves PvP*

What about that 1v1 you was so eager to do?

Oh I thought you were joking. XD

Oh I thought you were joking. XD

It depends, were you joking about your "smart suggestion" or not?

It depends, were you joking about your "smart suggestion" or not?

No, I just want to be able to use my Nyx and [Redacted] while carrying my Jaguar and Kraken.

No, I just want to be able to use my Nyx and [Redacted] while carrying my Jaguar and Kraken.

Nyx has no place in T5

Nyx has no place in T5

Why? Ye scared of it?

Why? Ye scared of it?

You beat I am. I am scared that you will be on my team with that useless ship in T5.

• Upvote 1