Ongoing Mac Support Request Please !!!!

Hi Skula

I am writing to ask if your team could provide urgent ongoing support for the Mac version of this game, I have written and posted my game.log file after numerous crashes only to have you advise the game.log file is not the correct file, I have then played the game and experienced the game crash again. I have then again posted my game.log file.

I do understand that perhaps for some reason the Mac version of this game may not be updating the game.log each time I play.

However I am not a computer programmer I am a customer, and I humbly request your assistance in determining why the game keeps crashing, I am happy to have a one on one discussion about this and I am happy to continue to attach my log files, however if the log file I attach is not the correct one and does not record the crash, please provide an explanation of which file you require and where the file can be found.

I am currently uploading the game.log file from within the library file application support\star conflict folder, I only have one game.log file so there is no choice which file I can upload, however if you can identify an alternate folder or other location i am happy to search that and if found upload that file as well.

My concern is that at this time the game is becoming almost unplayable, I have requested some recompense for the huge number of duplicators I have had to use due to the constant crashing, however today was way too extreme the game crashed 5 times in my last PVE and I have only logged back in since then in an attempt to continue the game, if this is not what I should do also please advise.

Many thanks

Quesearsear

game.log

Hi Skula

Further to your request today here is my game.log file I uploaded yesterday and today i upload game.log, please note I do not think Star Conflict is updating my game.log i think the game.log is remaining the same can you confirm and or advise please

Here is location of my game.log file

file:///Users/Alan/Library/Application%20Support/StarConflict/game.log

game.log