Doomb0t

Game lessons with "Igromania" (Discussion)

151 posts in this topic

I really loved that, when I saw that on fb :)

It is really well made, in terms of cuts, speech and everything. We need moar of this. MOAR!

I really loved that, when I saw that on fb :)

It is really well made, in terms of cuts, speech and everything. We need moar of this. MOAR!

Thank you for the feedback man. We will deliver new video next week.

So pretty much my plan for making tutorial videos is rekt... NO I am not going to quit, I will make tutorials my self.

There is always a place for good videos from different authors. We will be happy to see yours. 

There is also place for good videos from different authors. We will be happy to see yours. 

:D Thank you for saying that! You drew a smile on mah face! I'll check out the one you guys made, since I was out when I posted that.

Awesome video, can't wait to see more (and maybe learn a new thing or two :D)

I cannot wait until the next one. Excellent Work!

I was working on a Word document titled "Star conflict Beginners Guide". I was doing it because the current Game Wiki is still half Russian, my Russian is horrible, and so far I have not been allowed to make English wiki pages. So I was going to give out a guide to Star Conflict in English until the Wiki can be fully translated. Now, it is not needed, the videos will probably be more fun to watch than my guide will be to read!

Create a section within a game, in help or w/e and link up all these tutorials in there (same with RU series of tutorials) 

Or maybe have that "specials" page on log-in feature these tutorials.

Tutorials are great, but there has to be a way to deliver them to the population that doesn't spend their lives on forums.

Create a section within a game, in help or w/e and link up all these tutorials in there (same with RU series of tutorials) 

Or maybe have that "specials" page on log-in feature these tutorials.

Tutorials are great, but there has to be a way to deliver them to the population that doesn't spend their lives on forums.

Good point. We will think about it.

Nice tutorial! I'm amazed at the english, particularly. It's really understandable.

I really wonder, why wasnt video tutorials included in game before, its what was missed a lot - great job, keep pushin! :012j:

only two things in this game are important.  If you are alone that is a shame because you need to stack frigates into a deathball to win, but for general pubstomping if you are unfortunate loser and have no friends, all you need to do is fly something relatively quick and small and bind your turn keys to keyboard and stack thermal, preferrably an ecm or covops and make sure to take note of whatever weapon people are complaining is op for your particular ship. That's it, enjoy your high stats :)

P.S.  Don't go above rank 9 or so, you ideally want to catch prospective new players when they're in the middle of the grinding process, fighting people with white gear in your purpled up ship is so much easier when you're in the transit route and not at the top because it costs less. And Don't forget to post frag videos of how you're driving away the community!

@BCHyperion, If you came without any idea to improve the game, a least, you can critisism it but then you cannot be sarcastic.

Me for example, I break my head to make tutorials and propose ideas to improve gameplay:

http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27936-im-a-beginner-better-read-this/

http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27997-a-ship-tree-an-crew-operation-reworked/

And you come in and **** on the developers work.

Propose new ideas! Do like me, make constructive comments. Or leave the game, and leave us.

PS: I know that you can be right...

I think this can serve as a introductory video for someone who's not heard of the game before, and a really good one at that.

A couple smaller details were incorrect or misleading, such as the exaggerated differences between the factions or being able to loot whole installable modules after a battle, but I understand the need to simplify things which aren't needed for newcomers and will probably be explained more in-depth later.

Looking forward to the actual tutorials :-)

Nice vid, very concise, coherent and well put together. Keep up the good work :)

Hopefully this is a sign that there will be a big advertising push to entice new players :)

Video 2 ETA?