Aliskosan

Videos wanted!

244 posts in this topic

I simply adore the double shot on gauss :D

42 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I simply adore the double shot on gauss :D

Or Positron,on Mauler on Survival,seriously,remove that gamemode already.

Just now, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Or Positron,on Mauler on Survival,seriously,remove that gamemode already.

HAHAHA survival is staying because they forgot about it apparently lol

2 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

HAHAHA survival is staying because they forgot about it apparently lol

Sure,they will really forget about it when the Ellydium destroyer will bust in to flip everything downside-up

16 hours ago, Spongejohn said:

My first attempt in video editing (be kind you m...ns <3).

Fun game :) 

Here it is:  (Read this first.)

You join a game that is 447 to 730 against your team.  Two well known and deadly players in Nasa are in Thar'Ga's against you in a squad.  You have blue and green active modules. . . can you still win ?

Thar Ga - No you mean Thar'NAW.  (Some how the NAW didn't transcode in my video. . . just NA)  It's magic.  (With bust a move)

13 minutes ago, AdamWest said:

Here it is:  (Read this first.)

Two of the most well known and deadly players in Nasa are in Thar'Ga's against you in a squad. 

not-sure-if-fry-685x325.jpg

2 hours ago, AdamWest said:

Uh, is it just me or is the soundtrack for this video the epic orchestral remake of Alesso and One Republic's "If I Lose Myself"?

Because if it is, you just won 1000 points.

I like your double shot on gauss :)  :)  .)

23 hours ago, avarshina said:

I like your double shot on gauss :)  :)  .)

thanks !! In the video though I think its a quantum railgun.  But I think you might be referring to survival mode and  Gauss cannons. The double shot melts everything.

9 hours ago, Gizmomac said:

:) Love the new MM.

Rewards are now only for games with top teir ships, guess you don't want that new flavor of rare resource for the month.

@AdamWest What's the commentary at 3:45-3:50? "Being able to about avoid 80% of damage from legacy tier ships"? Not sure if I understood that correctly. Thought it was funny, but don't know why someone would need a video to fly a ship you can't possibly lose with. ;o

7 minutes ago, betatrash said:

@AdamWest What's the commentary at 3:45-3:50? "Being able to about avoid 80% of damage from legacy tier ships"? Not sure if I understood that correctly. Thought it was funny, but don't know why someone would need a video to fly a ship you can't possibly lose with. ;o

Being 2 months ago,  I think what I ment and poorly described was from 3-4K away from your enemy. . . and having the highest strafe speed you should be able to avoid 80% of the weapons fired at you.  While you can avoid many weapons 80% is crazy high and not accurate for me to suggest.  So it should be "you should be able to avoid many weapons with a high strafe speed and keeping range. While being about to get an instant hit on almost any target with the 10K projectile speed.)

ie: Can avoid: (Weapons with a projectile speed lower than 5-6K that can fire out to 3-4k)

Plasma Gun, rail gun, kinetic supercharger blueballs, pulse lazor(range), rf blasters, phase supp, coil mortors, nailer gun, heavy blaster . . . more

Cannot Avoid:

Gauss, ion emitter, positron many more:

"why someone would need a video to fly a ship you can't possibly lose with. ;o"

If I made a tutorial video of the TharGa when it first came out with 100% regen and many escapes . . . what would you say then.  Please remember when this video was made the Dart was by far not even close to a "ship you can't possibly lose with".  There was one ship that made an astounding 200+ win streak with the right player in it."

@AdamWest What I was specifically trying to get at is the term 'legacy ships', or what is the term you used? I can't make it out clearly. That's the part I found hilarious, tbh. As for the Thar'Ga, it's also broken, so I don't see the need for videos either, except to clearly show how broken it is. Not like it will encourage the devilopers to fix it though.

Not sure what Dart was like when released, but it currently has more DPS than standard gunships, double the tank of commands, more then Guards, and is of more benefit to team than Thar'Ga, and excels at Survival. Dart clearly > Thar'Ga. Games also bear this out, as Darts will outperform Thar'Gas in almost every match.

Imo, Dart/Garg videos should clearly be marked with the P2W tag, and Thar'Ga/Elly ships potentially as well.

14 hours ago, AdamWest said:

Rewards are now only for games with top teir ships, guess you don't want that new flavor of rare resource for the month.

R9 tharga is my highest elly ship :)

3 hours ago, Gizmomac said:

R9 tharga is my highest elly ship :)

I m so jelly it hurts.  Wish I could revert mine.  R9 only yes please.

6 hours ago, AdamWest said:

I m so jelly it hurts.  Wish I could revert mine.  R9 only yes please.

Dude I use a rank 5 thar'ga with no upgrades or modules, just for the purpose of farming those ridiculous limited missions.