Dazarco

The Help, PVP modes info display

No, it is one Month ahead (one map to much),but the rest is up to date

Actually this is probably a bugged map which shouldnt be there, maybe a map in development.

Help section have a lot of outdated stuffies.

True that, they should be actualized again.

Actually this is probably a bugged map which shouldnt be there, maybe a map in development.

This map was the standard map when you clicked at the launch button some month ago, so i dont think the map still in development.

Looks more like the devs were adding something and forgot to remove it for the patch.

This map was the standard map when you clicked at the launch button some month ago, so i dont think the map still in development.

Looks more like the devs were adding something and forgot to remove it for the patch.

Well the files for it exists.

But it's only two.

post-255018-0-46572400-1437868340_thumb.

post-255018-0-36533500-1437868346_thumb.

Mainly, I was noticing not getting any detonation missions with all rank 8 & 9 ships on the platforms. I was getting a whole lot of combat recon with me as the captain with those ships. I did get a detonation mission with tier 3 ships tonight. So, I guess that one might really be rank 7 and up.

The screenshot and the question is about when you click Help then PVP to see what modes there are and the minimum ranks. It isn't a launch screen or map.

Well the files for it exists.

But it's only two.

When you search deeper you will find even more not for player usable content.

Mainly, I was noticing not getting any detonation missions with all rank 8 & 9 ships on the platforms. I was getting a whole lot of combat recon with me as the captain with those ships. I did get a detonation mission with tier 3 ships tonight. So, I guess that one might really be rank 7 and up.

The screenshot and the question is about when you click Help then PVP to see what modes there are and the minimum ranks. It isn't a launch screen or map.

It was once the launch screen.

It was once the launch screen.