Anyone noticed BlueSea is in Radix now? I found that very strange leaving ESB to go to Radix

Blue's mah homie. he is also friends with Azure and we squad with him a lot. 

He also temp joined for dreads. :) 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Politics... I think you should all just vote for a galactic dictator (me) to rule in your stead, solve all problems and allocate sectors to those corps that deserve them. I will bring justice to tbe

So NASA has one sector and Arch has two.   Mecron & I have helped Nuke in a defense in the past. THE VERY NEXT day Nuke created some alliance with 3 or 4 corps to spam attack ALL NASA sectors.

I agree with you on this. If there is anything to be had, I'd say there is a very small man with a big Napoleon complex on the other side of this title. From my perspective looking inwards, from as l

Blue's mah homie. he is also friends with Azure and we squad with him a lot. 

He also temp joined for dreads. :) 

I see

...........I'm going to have a talk with Muscle about putting Rice on engi. Dafuq is he thinkin'.

EDIT: He obviously should have put Milf as engi  :00555:

...........I'm going to have a talk with Muscle about putting Rice on engi. Dafuq is he thinkin'.

EDIT: He obviously should have put Milf as engi  :00555:

Obviously... I mean, isn't the idea to have your engie sneaking over to murder the LRF?

Obviously... I mean, isn't the idea to have your engie sneaking over to murder the LRF?

Pretty sure Milf could sneak-and-murder the LRF, IN an LRF.