Xelavin.

I'm not active during these times, you're very right. I'm just telling you how it is I'm seeing it. If you're so adament to dismiss me, go right ahead.

But perhaps you're failing to see what it is I'm actually trying to accomplish here. That's for me to know though.

On behalf of smaller corporations, I advise you, stay as far away from all of us as best you can. I have eyes absolutely everywhere and I WILL bring you down.

You should take a hike. A looong f hike.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Politics... I think you should all just vote for a galactic dictator (me) to rule in your stead, solve all problems and allocate sectors to those corps that deserve them. I will bring justice to tbe

So NASA has one sector and Arch has two.   Mecron & I have helped Nuke in a defense in the past. THE VERY NEXT day Nuke created some alliance with 3 or 4 corps to spam attack ALL NASA sectors.

I agree with you on this. If there is anything to be had, I'd say there is a very small man with a big Napoleon complex on the other side of this title. From my perspective looking inwards, from as l

Oh and about 1 week notice and low activity - this is end of august, population in game at NA hours is year record low, you cant expect others do something that you persanaly dont do, quite a few of Arch/NewOwls are starting being active again just now, i'de keave those sectors alone till mid september or so. Well maybe take down RadiX sector meanwhile and give it away, cause ArcTic talks are too funny.

Arch/NewOwls

The Arch Owl is a cybernetic advancement we had been given to.*

Still, if regular or the newer breed, how the endresults of restructuring are, are still open to history.

We look forward to more pew pew, friendships, and epic fails on youtube recorded by wpks spawncamping us.

Regarding any territorial conflicts, let me be clear, that I have sat at this table the whole time, only blurping comments to keep attention that I am still here. Not because I want attention, but only to keep you all from being dead silent, after shooting out large dramaturgic acts of map debates, which grew frustrating to me, as I don't even know where all these planets supposed to be.

Sitting in this meeting, I have redesigned my dictator headquarters into a new slightly blue color.

You can see it on my profile page in the galactic web of our corporations website.

Since you have now the attention, on how easy it gets when negotiating treaties is with me, and all political news about me usually start with, the CEO of owl said something which the universal translator kept beeping out, and was something about the emperors mother, I am sure we can come to the conclusion, that if you want to sit here, and debate, I let myself install a private mac donalds booth behind my chair; otherwise, let's just enjoy our assets blowing them up in space, and rely that off the terrible war going on in this galaxy, outside the conference room the sun is shining, and many of our pilots are on shoreleave.

This statement should hopefully clear up the drama, and I approve it with this teenage mutant hero turtle action figurine i just put on the desk.

It's Raphaello. Yes. No not Raphael. Raphaello. Without chocolate.

*) We initially tried to refuse it, but our bullets ran out as messengers kept coming. Now we welcome them with open arms, since the damn weapons are all useless. We almost cried defeat! but we haven't regurgigated all pelets so luckily, we won the conflict. Phew.

Soooo... is ARCH gone now? I know I've been absent and all, but whaaaaaaat?

No, they are not gone. I can still see them.

Keep quiet, don't move, here comes a chopper.

I'm glad you have made OWL's status in this conflict so very clear g4borg. Your diplomatic skills are remarkable!

Don't forget you promised to invite us all for a party in your office since we are in the top 10. I think that Mc Donalds will come in handy, but you need to install a bar as well

Soooo... is ARCH gone now? I know I've been absent and all, but whaaaaaaat?

Rumour has is they got kidnapped by owls and brought to the Nest. Rumour also has it they started to grow feathers, but that the process is reversible and they will be set free at the slightest sign of reluctance. Our sources say that they are having fun though, and that the owls are doing their best to make them feel welcomed!

Oh and about 1 week notice and low activity - this is end of august, population in game at NA hours is year record low, you cant expect others do something that you persanaly dont do, quite a few of Arch/NewOwls are starting being active again just now, i'de keave those sectors alone till mid september or so. Well maybe take down RadiX sector meanwhile and give it away, cause ArcTic talks are too funny.

This makes sense! :O

I'd like to point out that both FDEF and RadiX both launched attacks tonight, but didn't use the sectors they have to do so. Screenshots available upon request.

I'm not here to make enemies, and neither should anyone else. It's different for me now that I'm not a corp CEO, and moreso as now I represent another corporation. The concept of safe space was supposed to be a good thing. Fed space has a unique advantage for small corps due to low activity - small corps won't get swarmed by masses of Europeans and Russians. Sectors in Empire and Jericho trade hands almost daily. Small corps are safe from that here. We can take advantage of that.

If we can't, then that's disappointing, but we can go back to being civil and playing games for fun and experience. Sector rewards shouldn't be so important to people that everything else falls to the wayside. It's a game. Have fun. :)

Glad to hear. The CDF has quite a few corps in it. Take advantage, get some fights going. You're getting paid 12GS a day to do it. :)

Nobody's looking for a war. We just want to play.

MY DAD'S NOT A PHONE

DUH

hmmm i wasn't on. I can blame rippin for that. :D

This is the most logical reasoning I've seen yet for this line of action. I support this.

We should set up a party sector in Fed space complete with g4's McDonald's for all of us to go HAM in in the meantime.

You have no idea how much I, and the rest of the CDF, appreciate this.  I was actually going to bring up the fact that right now is a seriously inactive time for most members in my alliance, which totally decreases our activity.  As it is, the smaller corporations of the game can almost barely run dread battles anyway.  For example, I know SRO has a fully capable Empire dread, but just doesn't have the level of players to even assemble a T3 wing a lot of the time.  CJF doesn't yet have a Torpedo Launcher built, and you really can't do dreadnought battles without them unless you have Top notch snipers.  The leaders of Vikings are either on vacation, or have melted computers.  The rest of the alliance is simply inactive because of the time of year.  For some reason, FDEF is the only CDF corp capable of nightly full wing dread battles.

I suppose what I'm getting at is this: we need a lot more than a week to increase activity, and it's great that NASA can recognize that.

Once the CDF is up and running again, I can promise you that we'll be having battles at Vanguard every night.  

Now I must go break the good news to everyone!!!.....everyone online at least...

Xelavian

CEO -FDEF

if NASA attacks us, we will organize ppl to gangbang you. you can't attack and defend 2 attacks at a time. and you'll be lucky if 2 attacks is all you have. at the rate RadiX is growing, we should be able to field 2 wings friday night. ;) 

if NASA attacks us, we will organize ppl to gangbang you. you can't attack and defend 2 attacks at a time. and you'll be lucky if 2 attacks is all you have. at the rate RadiX is growing, we should be able to field 2 wings friday night. ;) 

>implying that we care about your little zerglings or radicks in general

>implying that we care about your little zerglings or radicks in general

okey :) 

I think you forget that NASA and OWL are in an alliance. With the growing US population of OWL, NASA and OWL together can defend against attacks you launch, whether it be 2 or more or w/e.

But then there's the fact that NASA doesn't really care if you zerg.

Anyways, I'm in agreement with Kosty and Mecron. We should leave the sectors until mid-September, to give the small corps a chance to get their members active again after the summer vacation season.

I wouldn't call it a zerg...I'd call it launching attacks to get games and maybe a sector...

I wouldn't call it a zerg...I'd call it launching attacks to get games and maybe a sector...

True, 2 attacks (maybe) doesn't qualify as a zerg. 6+ corps attacking one sector consistently is what I would qualify as zerging.

I think you forget that NASA and OWL are in an alliance. With the growing US population of OWL, NASA and OWL together can defend against attacks you launch, whether it be 2 or more or w/e.

But then there's the fact that NASA doesn't really care if you zerg.

Anyways, I'm in agreement with Kosty and Mecron. We should leave the sectors until mid-September, to give the small corps a chance to get their members active again after the summer vacation season.

RadiX has grown too. 12 members in 3 days. We always have extras during jericho dreadnoughts and should be able to field a wing with fed. We will see in the future :) but im saying, we were happy with 1 sector until all this came up. 

RadiX has grown too. 12 members in 3 days. We always have extras during jericho dreadnoughts and should be able to field a wing with fed. We will see in the future :) but im saying, we were happy with 1 sector until all this came up. 

I'm pretty sure most corps in the game would be fine with 1 sector as well. But the point of setting those two sectors aside wasn't to give free rewards to people. It was so that smaller corps could earn rewards from a sector without a "big boy" beating them for the sector and taking the rewards.

Also, just as a point, even if you do zerg NASA or OWL, whatever sector you attack will most likely only switch from NASA to OWL or visa-versa. Temp joins are a thing, so we could easily launch an attack with whatever corp isn't being attacked and take the sector by beating everyone in the tournament for sector control, you know, jus' sayin'

I'm pretty sure most corps in the game would be fine with 1 sector as well. But the point of setting those two sectors aside wasn't to give free rewards to people. It was so that smaller corps could earn rewards from a sector without a "big boy" beating them for the sector and taking the rewards.

Also, just as a point, even if you do zerg NASA or OWL, whatever sector you attack will most likely only switch from NASA to OWL or visa-versa. Temp joins are a thing, so we could easily launch an attack with whatever corp isn't being attacked and take the sector by beating everyone in the tournament for sector control, you know, jus' sayin'

idk our dread team has gotten a lot better. we will see :) 

Considering how NASA stomped your dread team by a 1300 point margin yesterday, I can't wait to see either!  :006j:

Here's a thought for you NASA and OWL

If maybe one day, decades from now, the devs decide to switch fed space back to all NA optimal battle times, do you think we could increase the sectors designated for small corps?

2 is plenty when there are only 10 sectors for us to fight in (really only 7 because most can't do T4), but if we got 6 more for NA corps to use, perhaps we could bump it up to 3, maybe even 4? (If you're feeling generous that is).

Just a thought, how bout it?

Here's a thought for you NASA and OWL

If maybe one day, decades from now, the devs decide to switch fed space back to all NA optimal battle times, do you think we could increase the sectors designated for small corps?

2 is plenty when there are only 10 sectors for us to fight in (really only 7 because most can't do T4), but if we got 6 more for NA corps to use, perhaps we could bump it up to 3, maybe even 4? (If you're feeling generous that is).

Just a thought, how bout it?

it really comes down to how many corps are there to "accommodate", there is no point thinking about it now really. On top of that, I am confident that developers are working on evolving mechanics of sector conquest, who knows, maybe we wont even need these self containments of this sort at all.

I suppose you're right Kostyan, no point in dreaming about what will most likely never happen huh.

I hope they change it soon, because, there was no drama with the old way.  Hell, I think they should actually do just that.  Make it old Sec Con with dreadnought battles instead of PvPs.  Old Sec Con was nice because even if you lost, you still got influence and good rewards, so that efforts of a small corp weren't completely worthless.  I wouldn't even mind if they put it back to WX-# sectors to increase the number of battlefields, but instead, just designating a certain number of WX-# to each faction (or timezone like it is now).  I don't recall anyone really disliking the old way too much...

Kostyan is right, no point in dedicating more sectors for small corps only when the number of corps in fed space is so limited.

When I was creating the terms for this whole shindig, I figured 2 sectors would be ideal, as it would be enough so that more than 1 corp could have a sector, but also few enough that the sectors would actually be able to go down. If there were as many dread capable US corps as there are EU and RU, I would say sure, dedicate more sectors to small corps (if fed space is reunited for all NA times). But until the US player base increases, and fed space is reunited, there isn't much we can do.