• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Politics... I think you should all just vote for a galactic dictator (me) to rule in your stead, solve all problems and allocate sectors to those corps that deserve them. I will bring justice to tbe

So NASA has one sector and Arch has two.   Mecron & I have helped Nuke in a defense in the past. THE VERY NEXT day Nuke created some alliance with 3 or 4 corps to spam attack ALL NASA sectors.

I agree with you on this. If there is anything to be had, I'd say there is a very small man with a big Napoleon complex on the other side of this title. From my perspective looking inwards, from as l

Lots of hate, insults and slander from the NASA guys in this thread, what I find funny, is how they are trying to live off of past glory. Glory rightfully earned by past members.

I see screenshots in my steam friends activity list, from Nasa, Arch and Radix, the Arch and Radix screen shots of games, show no hate, no insults no slander, but the Nasa screenshots, of the very same games and scoreboard show insults and just plain nasty comment made by certain Nasa members, ( in corp chat box ), and encouraged by the rest of the group. 

I think we can all see who has the real noble intentions, and who just gets off on vile and nasty retoric.

Lots of hate, insults and slander from the NASA guys in this thread, what I find funny, is how they are trying to live off of past glory. Glory rightfully earned by past members.

I see screenshots in my steam friends activity list, from Nasa, Arch and Radix, the Arch and Radix screen shots of games, show no hate, no insults no slander, but the Nasa screenshots, of the very same games and scoreboard show insults and just plain nasty comment made by certain Nasa members, ( in corp chat box ), and encouraged by the rest of the group. 

I think we can all see who has the real noble intentions, and who just gets off on vile and nasty retoric.

Coming from someone who "gets off on vile and nasty retoric" himself, I fail to take your words seriously.

Have NASA and Arkhos Core allocated these two positions yet or is this still in talking? What do these two positions offer? If another strong corporation attempts to assume the position, how will Arkhos and NASA enforce the freedom of these positions? Will support be provided by anyone from either corporation should nobody have the necessary firepower? What about corporation owners who are clearly showing an interest in Iridium? I have a lot more questions but this seems to be the most appropriate from someone who would show interest...

No doubt you will have thought these things through, but these are things you need to be discussing now.

I have personally not been in any discussions with Arch representatives, so I have not heard anything further about this proposal. However, I am open (or at least more open than Mustacho) on talking about this. as long as it does not interfere with NASA's ultimatum.

To all corporation CEO's and corporate political representatves... Can we have a collaborative definition of "newbie sector" please?

As one of NASA's VPs (I cannot speak for the other VPs), I propose that a "newbie sector" is one of the T3 iridium sectors, which as Dirk stated, is free from Arch/NASA interference. This sector, whatever it is, will be free from our interference and can provide a sort of "training ground" for the smaller corporations to fight against each other and develop strategies and tactics.

We will not care who that sector changes hands to, nor will we care about the fights that will take place there on a daily basis.

Should one of us get involved in the sector for any reason, the other will respond in equal force to "weather the blows", by facing off against the other so that the smaller corporations do not have to. Sure, the smaller corps can face off against the other if they wish, but they must explicitly state that intent to a representative of both sides.

An exception to this rule will be Russian corporations attacking. I have personally seen Nova Corporation and CSA attempt to take our NA sectors, and I personally do not want them in our zones. Should a Russian corp attack, the owner of the sector is free to ask either NASA or Arch to respond with full force, creating a defensive wing only against the Russians to oust them.

WNXsOg3.png?1

:006j:

P.S. i see you keep jumping corps, now i expect you to start telling us about ESB and how they are no where near their old glory, since, you know, they accept people of your level in now.

Hey Mecronmancer, I don't know anything about an ultimatum, but do you want to just figure out what sector(s) we should collectively stay out of?

The rest of it seems fine. I think this is the discussion.

WNXsOg3.png?1

:006j:

P.S. i see you keep jumping corps, now i expect you to start telling us about ESB and how they are no where near their old glory, since, you know, they accept people of your level in now.

At least I get invites...

Left Nasty Nasa, (arrogant, nasty, lazy leadership), joined Amiable Arch for two/three days, didn't agree with it, (Nuclear and Engle know why...), then Invited to ESB next day... hardly jumping Corps, but hey, at least I was wanted...

Who the F*** that knows you, would want YOU ?

• Upvote 1

I have spoken directly to the acting ceo of arch. Colonization hub and vanguard are now king of the hill sectors. 2 nasa, 2 arch or one of each can hop in wings in those sectors as mentors, while smaller corps are asked to show to learn and take them. The old kingmaker system does not work and has been proven as it usually matches corps together for one battle, and if an expirienced corp shows the odds of that corp winning is very high. With tge new mentor/KOTH system corps will get battles to learn from, and one day they could even become the next Arkhos Core, or NASA. FDEF is very good, but not the best. I do hope ultra can get battles against BEAST with the promise of a training video being tossed around (server screwed up last battle, so... That sucked.)

Left Nasty Nasa, (arrogant, nasty, lazy leadership), joined Amiable Arch for two/three days, didn't agree with it, (Nuclear and Engle know why...), then Invited to ESB next day... hardly jumping Corps, but hey, at least I was wanted...

Bitch-Plache-Classic-Meme-psd93530.png

Mods, can you get this imbecile out of here. He's not contributing anything to this discussion.

Well i think it is oveall a nice touch... but the idea sounds a bit confused still...

If u want to help Ultra, give me one sector and promise me to keep out of it, and i will tell my leaders about it and i am pretty sure they will be happy to have one they can fight for with other weak Corps.

But for this pls give me one clear sector name, and a promise from Nasa to really keep outta it, otherwise this just doest sound pretty convincing and more like some political rambling.

Well i think it is oveall a nice touch... but the idea sounds a bit confused still...

If u want to help Ultra, give me one sector and promise me to keep out of it, and i will tell my leaders about it and i am pretty sure they will be happy to have one they can fight for with other weak Corps.

But for this pls give me one clear sector name, and a promise from Nasa to really keep outta it, otherwise this just doest sound pretty convincing and more like some political rambling.

Colonization Hub and Vanguard Outpost are up for grabs by all smaller corps and defenders/attackers can have up to two mentors from big corps. I never said I was going to give it to Ultra, rather it is instead offered as a way to teach ultra and co. dreadnought tactics.

Mods, can you get this imbecile out of here. He's not contributing anything to this discussion.

You're so certain in your smugness, that you think it is civilised to constantly insult posters you don't agree with..

Or is there something more ? Something that you just don't like about me, that you are to afraid to verbalise ?

YOU, are a brown nose,  your nose is so far up certain asses, you can't see what really happens, you are blinkered...

As to this sharing with small corps stuff... Corps, such as Nasa, WPK, ESB etc, will just walk all over any agreement if it suits them, because they have the players that can do it, no other reason.

Whilst it all seems good in theory, in practise you would need all the Corps to agree, and that's just not going to happen, is it ?

Colonization Hub and Vanguard Outpost are up for grabs by all smaller corps and defenders/attackers can have up to two mentors from big corps. I never said I was going to give it to Ultra, rather it is instead offered as a way to teach ultra and co. dreadnought tactics.

Thats really nice and stuff, but i fear this will be not accepted.

Thats really nice and stuff, but i fear this will be not accepted.

Me, being the VP of BEAST talked this over with the acting CEO of Arkhos Core.

This agreement was created between us, and with hopes that NASA will also come to accept these friendly terms.

Mecron and Windswept, I think both of you could take a chill pill for a minute. I created this thread to have peaceful discussions about how to resolve the disputes, not to argue even more and bring in more personal vendettas into the mix. Both of you have made good points. I can understand why Windswept left, as I left for many of the same reasons (arrogance from some members and lazy leadership). Granted, from what I have seen in NASA in the last few weeks, the lazy leadership has been resolved for the most part.

As the thread creator, if I see any more slander, offensive remarks towards each other, or anything similar that isn't contributing to these discussions, I will have an admin step in.

Back on  topic. 

I think that is a great idea.

Now, can we reach some form of consensus to end this nonsense and get back to the way things used to be? I haven't heard anyone against making Colonization Hub and Vanguard Outpost small-corp battlegrounds, and I also like the idea of allowing 2 mentors from bigger corps.

From what Kazumi has said (and from what our VPs have said), Arch and BEAST are both in consensus.

• Upvote 1

like you are.... 

• Upvote 1

This agreement was created between us, and with hopes that NASA will also come to accept these friendly terms.

WhiteNoise came to our TS a few minutes ago and talked over the recent developments. Unfortunately, I was the only NA VP there (Everyone else on there is EU-based), however on a personal level I agreed that the terms presented here are reasonable. If we can finalize these terms and have it in writing on these forums, I will review it with my fellow VPs and we will come to a decision.

As it is right now, it looks like they are receptive to the idea.

Mecron and Windswept, I think both of you could take a chill pill for a minute. I created this thread to have peaceful discussions about how to resolve the disputes, not to argue even more and bring in more personal vendettas into the mix. Both of you have made good points. I can understand why Windswept left, as I left for many of the same reasons (arrogance from some members and lazy leadership). Granted, from what I have seen in NASA in the last few weeks, the lazy leadership has been resolved for the most part.

As the thread creator, if I see any more slander, offensive remarks towards each other, or anything similar that isn't contributing to these discussions, I will have an admin step in. 

-points finger- he started it! And please bring in an admin, actually. All he's done in this thread is sh-tpost and troll.

And he's not even an involved party in this matter - he's just stirring things up.

like you are.... 

More than you :)

-points finger- he started it! And please bring in an admin, actually. All he's done in this thread is sh-tpost and troll.

It takes two to argue. Responding to his posts in an equal manner isn't productive either.

But please, discuss with NASA leadership. And any other corps involved in this, please discuss with your leadership so we can end these pointless disputes.

But please, discuss with NASA leadership. And any other corps involved in this, please discuss with your leadership so we can end these pointless disputes.

I'll most likely have an answer by tonight.

Thats great, but i doubt Ultra will accept this and therefore i cant help u with Ultra, and if Ultra doesnt accept it i doubt FDEF does. Though u can always talk directly with Ultra/FDEF ledership.

Thats great, but i doubt Ultra will accept this and therefore i cant help u with Ultra, and if Ultra doesnt accept it i doubt FDEF does. Though u can always talk directly with Ultra/FDEF ledership.

They both were notified, infact Kratos (ULTRA CEO) tried to duel us in colonization but the server broke and denied us a game.

Still hoping for that training video (planned: ULTRA vs BEAST, 8v8(?)Dreadnought battle, Dread tactics in practice along with preview of the chaos)

Arch leadership (VPs) can go talk with them tonight. Quite frankly, I don't know why they wouldn't accept the terms. This will only benefit them, as we aren't placing any restrictions on them, we're only making it easier for them.

In the meantime, could we start working on a finalized draft of these terms that I can present to my fellow leaders? One that all of us can agree to. I believe WhiteNoise was notified to do so, but someone else can try to make it.

ooooh does this mean we have to stop gang bangin' nasa? 

ooooh does this mean we have to stop gang bangin' nasa? 

Such productive discussion!