Star Conflict v.1.1.4 Discussion

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good day! yes ammunitions are definitely included.

I am not looking forward to ECMs system hacking LRF mines out from under me.   I'm also not looking forward to the Waki AE having 15 seconds of beacon denial time. Also capping under covert ops/LRF

ah, an interesting remark, that makes me kinda reply, even if this gets a bit off topic...  

Yeah I was seeing more and more strafe + LR plasma gun inti builds. They are so annoying XD I hope this nerf reduces their number.

Hardly, acceleration remains the same I think, so it will be mostly the same.

My strafe Rockwell is crying in the corner though... No more 300 ms strafe speed.

Hardly, acceleration remains the same I think, so it will be mostly the same.

My strafe Rockwell is crying in the corner though... No more 300 ms strafe speed.

It supposed to be Strafe acceleration reduction, not the strafe speed.

And why the heck is there a max cargo limit? We wanted the module to have MORE space.

It supposed to be Strafe acceleration reduction, not the strafe speed.

well both strafe speed and acceleration are nerfed but not that much,my CO used to be 394m/s strafe now it's 360m/s or something

Strafe engines need to only add strafe speed, not acceleration. But let's see how much this nerf helps

Nah. Strafe acceleration makes strafe builds viable. But too much and they become a lot more difficult to hit.

Hey! thanks for positive comment. we r doing our best!

speaking about 30sec, they stay for now.

The percent chance is 7%. this information is provided in the tooltip.

And speaking about Waki AE well yes for now it is like that, but we will keep an eye on the feedback and we will continue evolving.

Have a fantastic day)

Thank you. This should spawn some new strategies for beacon capture maps - should be very interesting. We'll see.

And yeah, I asked my officers last night about the new dread module. It might be useful, but maybe not for the damage block as it seems that the chance is a little low.

Hope your day is going well!

Well, destructor's guards already block totally beacon captures anyway. Waki AE's won't be bigger nuisance than this :D

Not totally. A skilled pilot can fly to ~725m, stop, and stay there to cap the beacon. The new shutdowns completely block beacon capture.

Yeah I was seeing more and more strafe + LR plasma gun inti builds.  They are so annoying XD  I hope this nerf reduces their number.

THIS. Plus, strafe inty builds are significantly easier to use than wiggle rotation builds.

You can't be serious. ANOTHER GS-only module??? And it's the one we've all be requesting? Thanks, you just kicked the community in the nuts.

*snip*

Not to mention why would i buy a new GS module for Invasion when they haven't even done anything yet about the trophies themselves, i mean look at Spatial Scanner which is practically a waste of money now.

Make the trophies worth more again and then we can talk about new GS modules for Invasion.

Not totally. A skilled pilot can fly to ~725m, stop, and stay there to cap the beacon. The new shutdowns completely block beacon capture.

A skilled pilot can kill the ecm that need to be under 3 000 m to use its module. And it prevent caping from only 1 ship. Not all ships in beacon range.

Hyena is awesome, speed of Parallax combined with durability of Katana AE. Still less damage potential than Bear, but very good alternative with "stop right there son" slowdowns.

A skilled pilot can kill the ecm that need to be under 3 000 m to use its module. And it prevent caping from only 1 ship. Not all ships in beacon range.

A skilled pilot can kill the guard that is being a nuisance with its destructor. And the destructor has that blind spot that can be abused. Not hard.

Also, Storm Viking.

Yup, I prefer the Storm too (and with the new module, it's even nastier).

You might have a hard time killing the sitting frigball on the center beacon with the 6 - 7 km ranged destructor that cover every beacon of the map.

But it's not the topic of this thread anyway.

I am confused, disappointed, angry, wanting a full refund of all money spent to date, etc., etc.  I cannot believe that the greatly overpowered ECM's that are already ruining the game have not been balanced, but boosted.  Now we have the pleasure of being dead in space and our stuff hacked.  I cannot imagine a bigger waste of time then boosting an already overpowered ship class.

Please remove this outrageous hack ability and re-balance the ECM's abilities before even more people abandon this game.

Rhino5678

• Upvote 1

Hyena is awesome, speed of Parallax combined with durability of Katana AE. Still less damage potential than Bear, but very good alternative with "stop right there son" slowdowns.

It's slower than Parallax for me, 321m/s with afterburners...

It doesn't seem to mention it in the patch notes, but the new ships are slower than their faction counterparts. Hyena has a base 33 m/s slower than other fed fighters, and Achilles has base 24 m/s slower than other empire fighters, iirc. Numbers might be off, but they're absolutely slower.

Not to mention why would i buy a new GS module for Invasion when they haven't even done anything yet about the trophies themselves, i mean look at Spatial Scanner which is practically a waste of money now.

Make the trophies worth more again and then we can talk about new GS modules for Invasion.

I don't see anything inherently wrong with paying for non-combat boosts to your ship. Textures, invasion boosts (we already pay for premium ships with increased cargo), and similar all cost GS and aren't so bad.

The game does have to make money, these are great ways to avoid pay2win and honestly I'm glad it's being done.

Just save up for it or, you know, support its creation and the creation of future content. Once you have it, it's yours forever.

But yes, invasion loot needs to get fixed. Honestly I think they ninjanerfed it again, we barely got 100 iridium with 6 pilots farming treasure hunters for 2 hours earlier today. Also, Light Cells are 1mil if you spatial scanner them but only 160k if you find them normally. That's bull.

And I'm still bummed about torpedoes and bombs in dread fights not working the same post-patch. That had real interesting considerations that I believe improved the gameplay.

It doesn't seem to mention it in the patch notes, but the new ships are slower than their faction counterparts. Hyena has a base 33 m/s slower than other fed fighters, and Achilles has base 24 m/s slower than other empire fighters, iirc. Numbers might be off, but they're absolutely slower.

That's probably the cost for the extra armor and shield resist.

Versions of the ships built with these technologies have slightly lower top speed, but have better survivability on the battlefield.

In the last Devblog.

I am confused, disappointed, angry, wanting a full refund of all money spent to date, etc., etc.  I cannot believe that the greatly overpowered ECM's that are already ruining the game have not been balanced, but boosted.  Now we have the pleasure of being dead in space and our stuff hacked.  I cannot imagine a bigger waste of time then boosting an already overpowered ship class.

Please remove this outrageous hack ability and re-balance the ECM's abilities before even more people abandon this game.

Rhino5678

Good day. ECM has been balanced. from now on the strafe speed boost is lower, plus now they can't capture beacons while using metastable field module.

Speaking about hacking. Yes it's new but we will collect feedback about it, consider all suggest and if needed provide adjustments.

• Upvote 1