Kazumi_

Medal Rewards

This is just a simple request, where the medals/accolades gained in PvP games, such as "first blood" or  "open season" offer a reward in the form of a small amount of credits (100-150 per medal, perhaps?), this could give players incentive to play PvP, and do good in it too, along with giving players incentive to support others, and complete/support the objective tactifully. The idea of this comes from War Thunder, where small accolades reward the player greatly in number, regardless of the outcome of the battle.

+1 That would be nice, doesn't have to be much.

The real incentive to play PvP is a). the gameplay and b). that you get the most Synergy compared to all other modes.

Wow, I really agree here. Medals are only for bragging. It would be nice to have the grind made even slightly less grindy. Maybe some medals can yield 1,000. Games give upwards on 200,000 credits sometimes...medals can easily give bonuses for good play without breaking anything.

If I recall correctly, medals give a bit of a reward multiplier after a PvP battle. Not entirely sure about that, though, I honestly don't know for sure.

If I recall correctly, medals give a bit of a reward multiplier after a PvP battle. Not entirely sure about that, though, I honestly don't know for sure.

I've never heard of this.  but generally if you get medals, you did well and so get more rewards XD For me that in itsself is enough reward.  I know I did well if I got a maniac medal!

currently medals are more for bragging rights ("hey man, I got 'first blood' 257 times, you jelly?~") and achivements, although the achivements are quite grindy tbh.

if this is implemented, it should show what you gained per medal, e.g "First Blood"- 500 credits, "Slayer of Immortals" x3- 3,000 credits (1,000 credits x3) "Hello Again!" x2- 200 credits (100 credits x2)

***Note that the aforementioned text is only an example, and is not the actual values of said accolades. I belive the devs should assign the awards accordingly based on difficulty, and whether or not you can gain said medal multiple times in a single PvP match.***

Edited by Kazumi_