Sign in to follow this  
kevin398_727

different loot drops from pve combat

heres an idea thats easy to try, instead of getting ruined or destroyed weapons as loot drops, have them drop useable weapons instead. Then have us get the oppertunity to use any weapon that we want to in our ships. I'd like a frigate with cannons instead of beams, I'm a terrible shot with those...but its not possible right now, or I dont know how, one or the other. But getting emp weapons when you own a frigate that could use them is good, and getting blue prints for boosters or kits as loot in either pve or open world pve would give us more for an economy of trading besides our own use. It would add another level to the game and make more people happy to play here with little effort by the games devs.

Please use on thread per suggestion.
It is not planned to add complete equipment parts as loot, this would require a rework of the economy.

Each ship has a certain amount of usable weapons, giving all weaons to all ships would mess up the balance.

sorry I tend to ramble when typing, but didnt mean to give all weapons to all ships, each ship has a special purpose so weapons for each are fine, but since its nonnegotiable then explaining it was pointless huh?lol

I'd like a frigate with cannons instead of beams.

I am going to presume you are new to the game and are still playing in Tier 1 (Rank 1 - 3). Get to Tier 2 (Rank 4 - 6) and you can start equipping different weapons on your ships. Yes, you can have cannons on your frigate!

Sign in to follow this