PrivateBrowsing

Spatial Scanner utter crap now?

So rather than adjust the spawn rates, they adjust the spawn rates AND nerf their values to between a 6th-10th of what they were. Chasing mysterious containers is not worth it now, and please stop saying that it is still useful for finding normal crates, I can find normal crates with ease without one.

Tier 5 blueprints are still worth looking for though, you can sell them for a lot of credits and that hasn't been nerfed.

Tier 5 blueprints are still worth looking for though, you can sell them for a lot of credits and that hasn't been nerfed.

Getting them is very rare, as I have said before, not worth the time trying to find them. Your time is much better spent playing PvE or PvP,

Getting them is very rare, as I have said before, not worth the time trying to find them. Your time is much better spent playing PvE or PvP,

Most likely that was the purpose of the nerf; it was way too easy to get lots of expensive loot just roaming around and picking up stuff. Once i made 6 millions in less than an hour, something i could not hope to do in either PVP or PVE (i have a tier 4 scanner). I admit that they may have nerfed it too much, but it was needed. They should lower the price of the scanner for sure.

If your definition of "a lot of credits" is 40k (fairly certain that's how much a pirate shield blueprint is worth), then you have got a very weird sense of scale.

Most likely that was the purpose of the nerf; it was way too easy to get lots of expensive loot just roaming around and picking up stuff. Once i made 6 millions in less than an hour, something i could not hope to do in either PVP or PVE (i have a tier 4 scanner). I admit that they may have nerfed it too much, but it was needed. They should lower the price of the scanner for sure.

It is now obsolete and unless something changes I want a refund. 4999 GS for a junk module!

It is incredible how you Open worlders complain. You sound like a bunch of milionaries complaining to third world people that prices for luxory ships just went up the roof. So now u cannot have like 100-1000times the amount of iridium or money that i have, wohoo! I love that patch! Go on devs.

• Upvote 1

It is incredible how you Open worlders complain. You sound like a bunch of milionaries complaining to third world people that prices for luxory ships just went up the roof. So now u cannot have like 100-1000times the amount of iridium or money that i have, wohoo! I love that patch! Go on devs.

What? How would you feel if you spent money on an item to ease the grind then 2 days later it becomes obsolete? Ripped off maybe?

Exactly.

"WHAT?!? ONLY 80 MILLION CREDITS? I can only buy 1000 Raptors, Axe-Ss, or Zealots!"

What? How would you feel if you spent money on an item to ease the grind then 2 days later it becomes obsolete? Ripped off maybe?

Well ship happens. Take a look at the stock market.

Well ship happens. Take a look at the stock market.

This is a game not the stock market. And I am not a charity helping out game devs. Why are you so against me getting a refund or having the item have some use? Or are you happy for the devs to rip off their customers? The game is struggling as is, and I am certainly not going to invest anymore money into the game unless I either get a refund or using the scanner becomes more rewarding than the free ways of obtaining cash.

Just one question. How much money iridium do u have atm? I have been playing this game (PvP) a xxxx lot, -with licence often too- and i am once again completely broke. I have exactly 15 iridium and 177k money. I has myny times where i had to sell equip to even buy ammunition. U still make ilke two to three times the money/iridium i make even now flying around and looking at your "weorthless scanner".

Just one question. How much money iridium do u have atm? I have been playing this game (PvP) a xxxx lot, -with licence often too- and i am once again completely broke. I have exactly 15 iridium and 177k money. I has myny times where i had to sell equip to even buy ammunition.

About 20 iridium and about 2 mill credits from playing PvP, I'm saving up for a new ship.

So what does that prove? Nothing.

U still make ilke two to three times the money/iridium i make even now flying around and looking at your "weorthless scanner".

Well I don't, that is the point. I earn more playing PvP or PvE

I got 70 million credits atm, and I have never farmed invasion for credits.

Granted I have all the ships now, but I still have to pay for ammo and new equipment etc.

If rare loot really is "rare" now, the devs might want to reconsider that auction house suggestions they have been so adamant in refusing.

Don't know who's in charge of the game economy, but they seem intent on nerfing it into a galactic economic depression...

Just go and "scan" the inverter in one of the new sectors if you are short on cash. You get 450k

Don't know who's in charge of the game economy, but they seem intent on nerfing it into a galactic economic depression...

This made me laugh :D

You know, instead of complaining, you could try the new PvP sectors in the map. There you will have plenty of good loot. But it is not at 2 jumps from base.

The main problem was that people was exploiting certain sectors and farming millions of credits per hour doing nothing and mostly AFK with a high tier engineer.

Now you can't.

Send your regards to the people who exploited the open space so much in the last months...

You know, instead of complaining, you could try the new PvP sectors in the map. There you will have plenty of good loot. But it is not at 2 jumps from base.

The main problem was that people was exploiting certain sectors and farming millions of credits per hour doing nothing and mostly AFK with a high tier engineer.

Now you can't.

Send your regards to the people who exploited the open space so much in the last months...

That is what I was doing, I have tried all over, focusing on the DR 10 sectors, and all I was getting was crap 4k processing blocks with the occasional 60-100k trophy. I say it again, all the free ways of earning cash are more profitable than mysterious crates. Something needs to change or if they want to keep like this then I want my GS refunded, because as it stands it is a rip off.

Just go and "scan" the inverter in one of the new sectors if you are short on cash. You get 450k

I'll give this a go later when I get into game. Is this a one time only thing or can you 'scan' it multiple times?

That is what I was doing, I have tried all over, focusing on the DR 10 sectors, and all I was getting was crap 4k processing blocks with the occasional 60-100k trophy. I say it again, all the free ways of earning cash are more profitable than mysterious crates. Something needs to change or if they want to keep like this then I want my GS refunded, because as it stands it is a rip off.

Still, with the scanner you will have much better income that without it. In fact, you seem to forget that most alien stashes, pirate stashes and such are really well hidden, and almost impossible to find without the scanner. You should not look only for blue bars. Most green ones are also good.

Anyway, loot income from invasion has been "adjusted" all around due to economy balance reasons. And it can be adjusted again in a few weeks. I wouldn't be in a hurry to refund the scanner.

Still, with the scanner you will have much better income that without it. In fact, you seem to forget that most alien stashes, pirate stashes and such are really well hidden, and almost impossible to find without the scanner. You should not look only for blue bars. Most green ones are also good.

Anyway, loot income from invasion has been "adjusted" all around due to economy balance reasons. And it can be adjusted again in a few weeks. I wouldn't be in a hurry to refund the scanner.

They are not impossible to find without a scanner, just need to explore some and you find them....for free. Same for all the normal crates, you can find them easy enough for free. And their spawns don't change so again Scanner is useless. If something changes and the scanner becomes viable again then I am ok with that, but nothing has been mentioned about invasion economy updates by the devs since the release of the patch, which does not bode well. And 4999 GS for a now useless module is extremely frustrating, and quite insulting.

Just to clarify an issue here, when the spatial was on sale before the last update, the maps had an X amount of loot. At this point the loot is different hence the use of spatial does not give the same results. Personally I have never farmed credits from the invasion nor stayed there for over an hour at each game session. If some have have information about players that might have abused the system as it was, by all means measures to be taken against them.

And what I'm discussing here is not the amount of credits but the definition of "rare" loot, and the initial cost of the spatial for that loot. Apparently I paid 5,999 GS for it and that is not the issue. Everything comes around 1 fact, it takes hours and hours right now to get some of that "rare" loot and its not at all rewarding. Can't remember who posted, there might be thoughts in expanding the pvp in the open world areas, but it might be an explanation. If that is the case, and in fact whatever other it may be, devs and publisher need to understand one fact. A good amount of players that invested in the spatial are not happy with the present situation. What will be the correcting measures, how and when remains to be seen.

Just to clarify an issue here, when the spatial was on sale before the last update, the maps had an X amount of loot. At this point the loot is different hence the use of spatial does not give the same results. Personally I have never farmed credits from the invasion nor stayed there for over an hour at each game session. If some have have information about players that might have abused the system as it was, by all means measures to be taken against them.

And what I'm discussing here is not the amount of credits but the definition of "rare" loot, and the initial cost of the spatial for that loot. Apparently I paid 5,999 GS for it and that is not the issue. Everything comes around 1 fact, it takes hours and hours right now to get some of that "rare" loot and its not at all rewarding. Can't remember who posted, there might be thoughts in expanding the pvp in the open world areas, but it might be an explanation. If that is the case, and in fact whatever other it may be, devs and publisher need to understand one fact. A good amount of players that invested in the spatial are not happy with the present situation. What will be the correcting measures, how and when remains to be seen.

The problem is that the spatial scanner is as useful as it was before. The module has not been changed. It is the same, and their functionality is the same. What you paid for is still there.

They have balanced the economy in invasion now, since before that it was exploitable, and now you have to spend the same time in high tier invasion map as in high tier PvP or PvE (considering failure, deaths, repairs etc) to have the same profit.

And still you can get blueprints and faction loot, which you can't in PvP or PvE.

I have bought one, and I still think is useful. But that is my opinion of course.

PS: Anyway, they can increase the loot value again as well. Just wait.

The problem is that the spatial scanner is as useful as it was before. The module has not been changed. It is the same, and their functionality is the same. What you paid for is still there.

They have balanced the economy in invasion now, since before that it was exploitable, and now you have to spend the same time in high tier invasion map as in high tier PvP or PvE (considering failure, deaths, repairs etc) to have the same profit.

And still you can get blueprints and faction loot, which you can't in PvP or PvE.

I have bought one, and I still think is useful. But that is my opinion of course.

PS: Anyway, they can increase the loot value again as well. Just wait.

No one said the spatial's module changed, perhaps you have not read my reply well, the spatial was identifying X value loot and was bought for THAT loot while now the loot gone to -10X. And just to clarify once more, its not the credits my problem but rare should rare and not "rare". And the value of the rare should be high and not as is at this point.

Very few blueprints have significant value, to me that is, and those are only the MK5 and to be more clear, the once that are needed at the workshop to manufacture a MK5. Those that without the b/p cant be produced and only.

I agree with you, it is your opinion while I have mine, you do agree on this I assume.

I'm puzzled about your PS, on what grounds do you state that ?

No one said the spatial's module changed, perhaps you have not read my reply well, the spatial was identifying X value loot and was bought for THAT loot while now the loot gone to -10X. And just to clarify once more, its not the credits my problem but rare should rare and not "rare". And the value of the rare should be high and not as is at this point.

Very few blueprints have significant value, to me that is, and those are only the MK5 and to be more clear, the once that are needed at the workshop to manufacture a MK5. Those that without the b/p cant be produced and only.

I agree with you, it is your opinion while I have mine, you do agree on this I assume.

I'm puzzled about your PS, on what grounds do you state that ?

In the grounds that they can change loot value according to the game stats. The same that they have nerfed the income because it was too much, they can increase it a bit if they see it is too little.

Don't worry, I don't have "special" information, it is just a guess.

Now you can't.

Stop lying man !

There was no way you could farm million of credits by afk farm invasion.

again lies! you cant have much better income at all with/without it.

The alien/pirate stashes gives green signals(expect mysterious) as every other loot gives so its is nearly impossible to check all green lights. And those loot are 99% ****

Loot system got 10x nerf. it is not adjusted.

The truth is Spatial scanner is not worth now. It is crap.

• Upvote 1