New Alliance

you're just gloating cuz it's the first time you'd ever beaten me in a game lol.

I lived my whole life under impression that Memory and IQ are not directly tied together.

You just proved that my life is a lie.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awwww man. Could you leave it so I have an excuse to zerg lots of EVE Online players into our community?   Seriously though. That would definitely improve the community around here.   I think they

Posted Images

I lived my whole life under impression that Memory and IQ are not directly tied together.

You just proved that my life is a lie.

ur life is a lie indeed! But not for that reason. 

i do remember losing to you one other time now that i think about it. i think your exact words were, omg i just beat arctic. could be wrong.....

*sigh* that loss as a captain was a simple mistake of me not changing diffusion shield fast enough. 

Excuses man...

i would like to point out that NASAs make some of the worst captains. always moving forward when they should stay back and getting killed that way and losing the game. i mean, at least when esbs and wpks rush forward, they tend to survive. 

At least pushing up and trying is better than camping in the back cowering in fear. Most NASA captains I know take advantage of the 75% damage boost, instead of sitting in the back doing nothing/waiting for people to come to you, without dying a lot of the time I might add.