New Alliance

We did it first! HAHA

We used all craftable attack drones for the tournament, it was meh. Normal tactics are better

But you didn't have double drone tacklers with attack drones... :D  The ultimate drone pooping fest

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awwww man. Could you leave it so I have an excuse to zerg lots of EVE Online players into our community?   Seriously though. That would definitely improve the community around here.   I think they

Posted Images

But you didn't have double drone tacklers with attack drones... :D  The ultimate drone pooping fest

That we did not.

But all you need to counter that is a recon and a mid-range ion fighter.

nah recons die to easily vs my tackler. :) 

nah recons die to easily vs my tackler. :) 

I'd like to see you try to take down my recon with a drone-pooper.

That's all I'm saying, drone-poopers with attack drones would be very susceptible to a single recon dropping micro-locators everywhere.

I'd like to see you try to take down my recon with a drone-pooper.

That's all I'm saying, drone-poopers with attack drones would be very susceptible to a single recon dropping micro-locators everywhere.

ok if you would like to see me try, i will. my build isn't just any drone pooper. :) i have slow stuff. 

Awwww man. Could you leave it so I have an excuse to zerg lots of EVE Online players into our community?

Seriously though. That would definitely improve the community around here.

I think they'd probably sacrifice Lampshadius to the Jovians within three days.

When that day comes I'd happily decide to PvP Lampa with BOJ

Good luck.

I think i would win. thing about it. All i'd have to do is get 2 kills per death and then i'm good. 

I think i would win. thing about it. All i'd have to do is get 2 kills per death and then i'm good. 

O really?

ymRgucg.png

Cuz with your average K/D ratio of just over 1, you are gonna manage to get 2 kills per death..... [/sarcasm]

O really?

ymRgucg.png

Cuz with your average K/D ratio of just over 1, you are gonna manage to get 2 kills per death..... [/sarcasm]

*sigh* i would like to see you do a few hundred sec con battles in white t4 ships. ;)

My stats do not reflect how good of a pilot i am dirk. :) 

*sigh* i would like to see you do a few hundred sec con battles in white t4 ships. ;)

Right...

Firstly: I did pretty well after a few hundred seccon battles in white/green t4 ships. It's all about who you fly with. Back when I was in SALT, I did quite a bit of seccon with my white/green T4s, and my stats improved overall. This was because I flew with pilots who were better than me and taught me how to improve my gameplay. This led me to become a better pilot.

Secondly: When I first started playing this game, I played with 15 FPS at a maximum, and averaged less than 1 kill per battle, and my win/loss was like .7, but yet, here I am, with a win/loss of 1.43, and my K/D is over 2, kills per battle is almost 4. Ever since I have started playing this game, my skill level has risen, and my stats have always shown that.

Stats ARE an accurate reflection of how good of a pilot you are (especially K/D and K/battle). It's quite simple, if your piloting skills are limited, your stats will show that, if your piloting skills are quite advanced, your stats will show that. Same with anywhere in between.

I will grant you this: your stats are rising, which signifies that your skill as a pilot is increasing, but what skill-level your stats show is pretty close to the skill-level you have.

Right...

Firstly: I did pretty well after a few hundred seccon battles in white/green t4 ships. It's all about who you fly with. Back when I was in SALT, I did quite a bit of seccon with my white/green T4s, and my stats improved overall. This was because I flew with pilots who were better than me and taught me how to improve my gameplay. This led me to become a better pilot.

Secondly: When I first started playing this game, I played with 15 FPS at a maximum, and averaged less than 1 kill per battle, and my win/loss was like .7, but yet, here I am, with a win/loss of 1.43, and my K/D is over 2, kills per battle is almost 4. Ever since I have started playing this game, my skill level has risen, and my stats have always shown that.

Stats ARE an accurate reflection of how good of a pilot you are (especially K/D and K/battle). It's quite simple, if your piloting skills are limited, your stats will show that, if your piloting skills are quite advanced, your stats will show that. Same with anywhere in between.

I will grant you this: your stats are rising, which signifies that your skill as a pilot is increasing, but what skill-level your stats show is pretty close to the skill-level you have.

dirk, i should add. i played sec con in t4 white ships with 240 ping and 30% packet loss. :D 

i literally had packet loss every game for a while. even on u.s. servers. 

i did not fly with pilots better than me when i was in ultra. in fact, i believe that hindered me because they didn't teach me anything. 

I dunno man, judging by games vs you, you are even worse than what stats show. I think your stats getting overinflated due to some other RadiXs dragging your xxxx through the games, while you try hard to lose games for them.

lol i'll solo all of lampa xD

M8 with lampshadius he'd make sure they win and trust me, they WILL.

He can make a frigball into an unstopabble tankball.

I dunno man, judging by games vs you, you are even worse than what stats show. I think your stats getting overinflated due to some other RadiXs dragging your xxxx through the games, while you try hard to lose games for them.

I lol'd a bit when I read this.

Win/loss is kinda stupid, since u can go down to T2 and farm it up all u want. I am a mediocre pilot and even i won nearly all time when i flew in group down there. Thats cuz most groups in T2 are Ace groups.

Kill/Death is better but is also very influenced by Tier and ship choice.

IM0 its best to fly with a pilot and then u see if he is good. Thats how CDF recruiting does it.

Lampa is training corp for Aces but has some good pilots and should not be underestimated. Also Win/loss of 51% is good.

So in my opinion instead of showing off like teen kids u should make a tourni and we can all see whos da best!!

Win/loss is kinda stupid, since u can go down to T2 and farm it up all u want.

Tell that to Sash...

with all dat t2 farm his stats are bad

Tell that to Sash...

with all dat t2 farm his stats are bad

But afaik Sash has a r*tarded amount of battles, even farming a few hundreds on T2 won't be enough to compensate thousands of mediocre games.

But afaik Sash has a r*tarded amount of battles, even farming a few hundreds on T2 won't be enough to compensate thousands of mediocre games.

afaik Sash has at least 1/3 ofthose games in t2

*sigh* that loss as a captain was a simple mistake of me not changing diffusion shield fast enough. 

i would like to point out that NASAs make some of the worst captains. always moving forward when they should stay back and getting killed that way and losing the game. i mean, at least when esbs and wpks rush forward, they tend to survive. 

*sigh* that loss as a captain was a simple mistake of me not changing diffusion shield fast enough. 

i would like to point out that NASAs make some of the worst captains. always moving forward when they should stay back and getting killed that way and losing the game. i mean, at least when esbs and wpks rush forward, they tend to survive.

a) I am not talking about RadiX or NASA, I am talking about you personally.

How ArcTic feels "trash talking on forums"

mpPRxon.gif

How rest of the forums sees ArcTic

QlAwObw.gif

b) in that particular game, it is not you being slow on diffusion shield, your whole BT build was bad.

c) that is not the only game I have had a "blessing" of you being on enemy team.

afaik Sash has at least 1/3 ofthose games in t2

When I first saw them (loong time ago) he had like 7k games and he didn't have the "n00b t2 farmer" fame.

a) I am not talking about RadiX or NASA, I am talking about you personally.

How ArcTic feels "trash talking on forums"

mpPRxon.gif

How rest of the forums sees ArcTic

QlAwObw.gif

b) in that particular game, it is not you being slow on diffusion shield, your whole BT build was bad.

c) that is not the only game I have had a "blessing" of you being on enemy team.

you're just gloating cuz it's the first time you'd ever beaten me in a game lol.