New Alliance

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awwww man. Could you leave it so I have an excuse to zerg lots of EVE Online players into our community?   Seriously though. That would definitely improve the community around here.   I think they

Posted Images

You had as many bots on boths sides as players  :fed014:

how long did it take you to figure that out?

You had as many bots on boths sides as players  :fed014:

I also rarely saw them go for any enemy players. It was all killing bots...

I also rarely saw them go for any enemy players. It was all killing bots...

You watched it  :fed013:

i stopped at loading screen with 7 bots on both sides

• Upvote 1

here's another video made by itz. 

you will be much better off combining all of these guys under the same corporation tag.

tried with all of them LOL. in the end we were all our own corps. so we allied. :) 

We have voted on our alliance name and have decide on Solaris in a unanimous vote. 

We have voted on our alliance name and have decide on Solaris in a unanimous vote. 

Are you changing your "this-is-my-zone-but-I'm-permanently-on-holiday-so-anyone-can-fly-through" zone to Solaris Wasteland then?

nah and i have relinquished my claim on barter zone. it's not worth much. I'm going for middle sectors when dreads come out. 

Now that there is a way to actually Claim a zone, you can go "Hear ye hear ye", and claim the sector that has RadiX on it.

Now that there is a way to actually Claim a zone, you can go "Hear ye hear ye", and claim the sector that has RadiX on it.

that's why i don't want barter. it's not worth much and i know we can do better. 

You kill OWL members on sight? Well, then. Challenge accepted.

not all. 

i have plenty of friends in owl. but of course, few escape when i'm pirating. i kill everyone except allies and friends. 

well ur on my friends list so what does that say?

the only owls i really have problems with are sponge and orygen. g4borg seems like a decent guy. u guys would be so awesome without them. i vote u kick them lol.

nah and i have relinquished my claim on barter zone. it's not worth much. I'm going for middle sectors when dreads come out. 

XvIu5y9.jpg

well ur on my friends list so what does that say?

the only owls i really have problems with are sponge and orygen. g4borg seems like a decent guy. u guys would be so awesome without them. i vote u kick them lol.

b0eb661f6693b4242fd225b30c33ad9f.jpg

• Upvote 3

Doesn't need to be RU. Doubt he can compete with the good NA and EU corps.

• Upvote 1

XvIu5y9.jpg

haha u made a meme for me. now i feelz spesho. 

He will poop drones in their faces.  That always works

actually, i was considering a massive tackler army with drones. missile slot drones and heavy guard drone and sentry drone. 4 drones per tackler and with 20 tacklers, every1 is screwed. i was gonna pirate owl like that but i never got it going.... 

actually, i was considering a massive tackler army with drones. missile slot drones and heavy guard drone and sentry drone. 4 drones per tackler and with 20 tacklers, every1 is screwed. i was gonna pirate owl like that but i never got it going.... 

Already thought of that. We were actually considering doing this tactic for the tournament  :santa:

And then a single fighter with mid range Ions will counter the whole team of yours....

Already thought of that. We were actually considering doing this tactic for the tournament  :santa:

lol i thought of it a looooong time ago. 

We did it first! HAHA

We used all craftable attack drones for the tournament, it was meh. Normal tactics are better