If I haven't read over something I think I'm the first to respond about fuel.

@OP: You obviously haven't been to the frontier sector yet where fuel is extremely hard to find. Gathering it in the easy sectors is a blessing from the developers.

You obviously pay to warp from station to station instead of traveling through. Once you reach Tier 4 you now have ships that are able to travel completely through invasion and paying to warp from station to station becomes exorbitantly high. When you travel through warpgates in Invasion it consumes a lot of fuel.

TLDR:

Fuel is important in later gameplay. I have even traded for fuel or destroy other players for fuel. Don't be caught without it.

If I haven't read over something I think I'm the first to respond about fuel.

@OP: You obviously haven't been to the frontier sector yet where fuel is extremely hard to find. Gathering it in the easy sectors is a blessing from the developers.

You obviously pay to warp from station to station instead of traveling through. Once you reach Tier 4 you now have ships that are able to travel completely through invasion and paying to warp from station to station becomes exorbitantly high. When you travel through warpgates in Invasion it consumes a lot of fuel.

TLDR:

Fuel is important in later gameplay. I have even traded for fuel or destroy other players for fuel. Don't be caught without it.

Fuel is really easy to find in the frontier. 'cept Fort Muerto.

I once spent 20 minutes... Jericho sector is really the only one that's easy to find

Fed: Directly opposed to the gate that goes to fed space, near destroyed cargo ship close to pirate turrets

Jericho: Near destroyed cargo ship close to pirate turrets, near side of large central asteroid if you warp in through Jericho space

Empire: Near destroyed cargo ship in front of and below Fort Muerto gate.

Fed: Directly opposed to the gate that goes to fed space, near destroyed cargo ship close to pirate turrets

Jericho: Near destroyed cargo ship close to pirate turrets, near side of large central asteroid if you warp in through Jericho space

Empire: Near destroyed cargo ship in front of and below Fort Muerto gate.

Thanks for the info but can you post it on Finntel with the grid number?