A plea to all honourable pilots

I killed cr0, who used scatter gun, i feel proud, now its 1337:1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to make this plea to all pilots, veterans or not, who play in t5 PVP and Sector Conquest: stop using scatter gun for the moment.   As anyone who has played in high tier PVP will know, t

coughArcTiccough

There always be imba, in past year there were so many OP builds, as xxxx as scatter amd they all get nerfed at some point, luckily 90% of population is not smart enough to see how utilize it to max effect. If there is no "proper counter" to op you become op, if you are not flexible to do so you should not be playing online PvP games, because this is a realoty of them.

^

JpJQTRG.jpg

so Scatter is biggest problem atm in this game >> right...  :006j:

Noskill aimbots, that's what those things are; although the Christmas weapons are temporary; the drones are not.   :01515:

• Upvote 1

It takes all of 2 seconds to take down a drone. Don't bring them in to this if you're too lazy to counter them. XP

It takes all of 2 seconds to take down a drone. Don't bring them in to this if you're too lazy to counter them. XP

yea... when you fight with someone you look around for drones coz you have lots of time for that

Like Tillo said, you rarely have time to actually bother to shoot them down, as you are preoccupied with fighting the tackler that dropped them in the first place (or another enemy).

Drones can't be countered. You can counter ECM with proton walls, J2 implant, and white noise jammer. You can counter slowing modules with F8 implant and invis. There is nothing in this game that lets you counter drones.

No comparison between drones and scatter gun. Scatter deal more damage faster. Drones are easy to dodge and don't fly after you. They don't lag you out and they're easy to kill. 

F**k it. I hereby take back my pledge not to use the scatter gun, as not using it won't do a damn thing. I vote we all use it to make everyone suffer until it's fixed.

As a NA$AGANG pilot, I hereby honor Tillo's request and I WILL use the Scatter Gun.

[/sarcasm]

Not using it will at least make the game fun for those of us who get lagged out. 

Because of the stupid scatter gun, i'm turning the graphics all the way down to see if it'll help. 

you know ArcTic...

N00bs and tierrushers aren't fun and Scatter is perfect counter measure for that  :006j:

Playin with n00bs isn't fun for me.

If Scatter isn't fun for them.

In my book we are even  :012j:

Not using it will at least make the game fun for those of us who get lagged out. 

Because of the stupid scatter gun, i'm turning the graphics all the way down to see if it'll help. 

All of us get the frame drops, it isn't local to only you. Whether or not you as a player use the scatter gun does not affect your frames, or your enjoyment of the game. There will always be people who use it. Also, graphics make very little difference in the quality of gameplay as well as the frame drops.

On the note of drones, the sentry drone is basically impossible to avoid (look at Tillo's screenshot for proof).

I'm with Tillo on this one. N00bs and tier-rushers are everywhere in T5, fighting them and having them on your team is no fun. The scatter gun isn't fun to fight against, therefore a balance is struck. 

No comparison between drones and scatter gun. Scatter deal more damage faster. Drones are easy to dodge and don't fly after you. They don't lag you out and they're easy to kill. 

Drone users complaining about Scatter gun while trying to defend at the same time Tackler drones  :005j:  :005j:  :005j:

Drone users complaining about Scatter gun while trying to defend at the same time Tackler drones  :005j:  :005j:  :005j:

Hmmmm, yeah you are right. I am defending drones because they aren't op. 

They aren't op but they require the same or even less skill to be used. 

Sentry Drones aren't OP, there's a contradiction in terms....

Let's see here:

1. Sentry drone hits you no matter what (for the most part)

2. Sentry drone does far too much damage

3. Sentry drone has no spread

4. Sentry drone projectile speed is far too high

5. Takes no skill to use

Yep, not OP at all..... [/saracasm]

• Upvote 1

1. it is possible to dodge.

2. the damage is only truly effective against interceptors with not much actual dodge experience.

3. 0.3 spread.

4. It's a sentry, think of it like a mini, somewhat dodge-able, pulsar.

5. placement goes a long way, same with timing of said placement of said drone.

It's not op. 

Furthermore, it's easy and fast to kill. 

Now, micro-locater is op; The darn thing is too small to hit properly even when you're right next to it with most weapons. even lasers.

• Upvote 1

3205 damage / 6600 projectile speed for a drop and forget module in t4 ._.

In t5 it can have less damage for more range on some ships...

micro locator is one of the least op things in the game :d

A single recon can poop out multiple microlocators before they start to despawn. You can litter the entire map with only 2 recons. Prevents at least 3 ships from cloaking properly and gives sensor range. They move when you get close. Hard to kill with high-low spread (pretty much half of the weapon arsenal). I have found that my old playstyle is completely ruined with a ML pooper on the other side so I had to adapt.

They are OP but everyone is used to them already so no one really cares.

1. it is possible to dodge.

2. the damage is only truly effective against interceptors with not much actual dodge experience.

3. 0.3 spread.

4. It's a sentry, think of it like a mini, somewhat dodge-able, pulsar.

5. placement goes a long way, same with timing of said placement of said drone.

It's not op.

Furthermore, it's easy and fast to kill.

Now, micro-locater is op; The darn thing is too small to hit properly even when you're right next to it with most weapons. even lasers.

Drones are not op=scater gun is not op (btw scater gun needs a dmg buff)

What I find ironic, about many of the posts in this thread, is that many of the defenders of Scatter Gun, and it's semi-auto-aim nature, are the same ones that had signatures and forum rants about LRF snipers A1MA module.

Funny how it is different for them when the advantage is FOR their favourite ship class, rather than against it.....

Scatter Gun is OP in the hands of a pro pilot, not so much in the hands of a normal user. If it stays, it needs a nerf, half the time, I can't see which ship is firing it at me, takes a while for my frig to turn and figure out who it was...

Every gun is OP in the hands of a pro pilot

That is a subjective opinion. With the correct resistance and spacial awareness, a Pro pilots abilities can be neutralised. 

With this thing, you gotta find out where he is first, the direction it hits you isn't always the direct he is now at, due to it's auto aim nature. and it bypasses normal resistances.