A plea to all honourable pilots

I'm pretty sure we're all aware of the fact that someone will use it. This is simply a way to sort out the gentlemen from the scoundrels. The honorable from the dishonorable. etc.

Chaotic Neutral from others  :006j:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to make this plea to all pilots, veterans or not, who play in t5 PVP and Sector Conquest: stop using scatter gun for the moment.   As anyone who has played in high tier PVP will know, t

coughArcTiccough

random %username% use scatter gun @ FIAL MAI SKIALL @ AMA PRO PITAL

it's looks so funny :3

I don't understand the first line.  And what is funny?

I think we should go ahead and get corporation CEOs involved in this. 

All honorable CEOs, request that your pilots do not use scatter gun!

well, considering our CEO is Tillo, i think we are fine here....

As NA$AGang CEO I request all our pilots to USE Scatter Gun!

*Especially against those which refuse to take advantage of current game mechanic!*

• Upvote 2

I hereby pledge that I will not use Scatter Gun until it is fixed.

Do you even play the game

The problem is, it is each pilot's choice.  I know for a fact that there is no way I can stop every single one of the 100 active pilots of GoD from using the gun.

Well due to limited response from the Russian community and the trolling attitude of certain individuals from the English-speaking community, it's going to have to come to this:

I'm taking a small break from the game.  If you do see me in-game, I will be in invasion doing my daily missions where I will not meet people who want to ruin the game.

Sorry for being negative about this, I usually try to find a positive side, but PVP is unplayable right now.

• Upvote 1

As NA$AGang CEO I request all our pilots to USE Scatter Gun!

*Especially against those which refuse to take advantage of current game mechanic!*

F**k it. I hereby take back my pledge not to use the scatter gun, as not using it won't do a damn thing. I vote we all use it to make everyone suffer until it's fixed.

As a NA$AGANG pilot, I hereby honor Tillo's request and I WILL use the Scatter Gun.

[/sarcasm]

Been online more than you this past week (:.

But you haven't been online for like half a year and I ain't a fortune teller

do you? :-p

Shh

Milan, you actinkg like this gun was not around for 3 weeks already. If anything, you shoulve do this on test forums for devs to see back then.

Milan, you actinkg like this gun was not around for 3 weeks already. If anything, you shoulve do this on test forums for devs to see back then.

This is true, but I have tried to accept it on the base that it is a Christmas weapon and not perfected yet.  (and also I have only been back in the game properly for a week now)

I was "properly back" for 2 days, first game i got blown to pieces by squad of 3 with scatter guns, but rather than come here and attempt to reach to "honor", i went back sent them back to Russia. There always be imba, in past year there were so many OP builds, as xxxx as scatter amd they all get nerfed at some point, luckily 90% of population is not smart enough to see how utilize it to max effect. If there is no "proper counter" to op you become op, if you are not flexible to do so you should not be playing online PvP games, because this is a realoty of them.

OK let's just consider for a second that it was not OP, that it was just doing a normal amount of damage.  Would it still be alright according to you to use a gun that causes FPS drop on another person's computer?

Because this is also a large part of my problem, not just the fact that the weapon is OP.  Let's not forget that.

• Upvote 1

I find that to be a huge problem as well Mill, but not using it won't fix anything.

If everyone uses it, we create more people who experience the FPS drops, therefore the problem's importance increases, increasing the likelihood that the devs will do something about it (so we can all hope).