Unable to craft ship

I have all the parts I need and all 6 million credits but when I have my mods selected, the "Manufacture" button is still grayed out. What am I doing wrong?

P.S.(Also I didn't want to post this in bug section because I think that this is user error, seeing as other players already have the ship in question)

P.P.S.(I also just don't like the bug report section)

P.P.P.S.(The ship is the Octopus. :p)

You don't have all parts !

Example: To assign 3 hull slots you need 9 hulls parts 005j.png  its written as x/9 (x=total hull parts you have) with less parts the numbers will show in red

number increases when you add same type of slots.

good luck

I know the parts requirements duh. And I've tried it with both all 9, and none at all. Neither works. I'll be trying again today whever I get back to my computer. If it doesn't work I'll take screenies.

Restarted Compy and it worked. But I just want the Octo alone. The parts I have saved up are for the secret projects guard, not the Octopus. Do I -Have- to have all parts filled to make it? Cuz if I do that royally sucks.

Can we not just craft ships for the sake of synergy bonus? (And just having cool looking ships.) Because ship parts are fricking hard to mass produce. I just want to make internal parts so I can have all of the secret projects ships. They're probably the coolest looking ships in game. (Loki comes close along with Blood Tormentor)

I don't get the question. Ofc you need all (9 out of 15) parts filled in order to build a ship. How should you be able to make ships just with internal parts? Doesn't need engines, shields, exterior hull parts, etc? Or maybe i just didn't get the question. 

Because the T1 ships with nothing but a shield make sense. Or no. Because the actual ship is made with internal parts and the -slots- for passive modules are made with the packages like engine package and hull package.

So...in the end what you're saying is that you want to craft T1 ships that would be queued vs T5 ships. Or you'll propose to queue the ship depending on the number of slots you've installed on crafting? That gets overly complicated very fast. And not needed. 

I assume you could craft one of these ships with no modifcation slots, then level it to get the synergy bonus.

That's what I want to do but can't. I don't see why not though.

So...in the end what you're saying is that you want to craft T1 ships that would be queued vs T5 ships. Or you'll propose to queue the ship depending on the number of slots you've installed on crafting? That gets overly complicated very fast. And not needed.

No. Just stop thinking what you're thinking. I have no clue where you got that from and that is absolutely NOT what I'm saying.

Well then nobody ever is going to stick with the game long enough to make all the secret projects then. Because of the resource grind and the now realized fact that you NEED all 9 slots filled this feat will be simply impossible without playing 24/7 or paying LOTS of money for the parts lotto.

If you want to craft a rank 15 ship with no passive slots, that is exactly what you are suggesting.

Yes, I want to do this. But I don't want it matched against T1's or any of that other passive nonsense that Syrinx was saying. -Just this-

Because passive mods only help slightly, especially white/green. I already have purple everything else, so I could still own in it. And besides; I just want it for the synergy. (And it looks cool)

Because passive mods only help slightly

You realise you are talking utter crap, don't you?

9 passive modules together provide a huge bonus in total, white or otherwise. Full purple even more so.

Because passive mods only help slightly, especially white/green. I already have purple everything else, so I could still own in it. And besides; I just want it for the synergy. (And it looks cool)

For the Octopus? Yes, energy stability is overrated, getting 5x normal tank is only a slight bonus, and getting +20% DPS is completely useless.

Those are only estimates.

Dear god try flying a T5 ship with no modules on it and see how that goes. You can steer it left and right yeah, but that's about all you can do in a fight. 

You are saying that you have to play 24/7...not true, you just gotta do the daily crystals every day for a long time. That's 20 min/day. I'm close to getting my second special project ship so yeah, it's doable no problem. Money is also not an issue once you play T5 constantly. I have 50 mils and i also travel with 800k/jump each day to do the crystals. I don't play much, mostly i do just the crystals + 1 hour of Sector Conquest per day. 

Ofc, for all of this you need a premium licence, otherwise money is indeed an issue. 

But what you propose is very counter intuitive. I'd quit the game if people like you would start crafting ships with no modules and joined the T5 queue, just to look cool in a ship skin with no modules. Just be patient, and you'll get the ships in the proper way. 

When you live in a house full of people that despise computer gaming and computers I general, 20 mins is a lot. And money is never a problem since I have spat scanner. XP

When you live in a house full of people that despise computer gaming and computers I general, 20 mins is a lot. And money is never a problem since I have spat scanner. XP

Wait until you encounter real life. I'm amazed I have time to check the forums on my phone, let alone actually play a game!

Wait until you encounter real life. I'm amazed I have time to check the forums on my phone, let alone actually play a game!

Well... I guess having to attend two different schools while preparing for college in the fall, AND maintaining two jobs WHILE having a social life isn't life then. XP