• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is impossible to have "legit debates" with people like you... You just spout nonsense and give "evidence" based on a single website made by some random guy. And if all else fails, then you just res

Posted Images

@Dirk

Do you believe in majestic Wiggle and mighty PewPew?!

You got it wrong, its majestic potato, and flying spaghetti monster

You got it wrong, its majestic potato, and flying spaghetti monster

Wait... Are you telling me my believes are wrong?!

You are just like ArcTic!

Wait... Are you telling me my believes are wrong?!

You are just like ArcTic!

You are correct, Flying spaghetti monster will prevail

a tasty marshmallow is the only god for me

polar_bear_marsh.jpg

gobble gobble

I think that's like the entirely of russia in one picture

I think that's like the entirely of russia in one picture

It's missing the vodka.  And Putin

Unless... Wait... are those BARRELS of vodka? :O

It's missing the vodka.  And Putin

Unless... Wait... are those BARRELS of vodka? :O

Bear is eating vodka barrels.

other barrels r with oil

So we had a really good game yesterday in T5 PvP. It was a beacon hunt match. My squad had a GArc, Ultra and two PlDyn while the other squad had 2 NASAs and 2 Owls. It was hands down the best match I have ever played.

We held each other points from decreasing for the first two beacons. Then we exchanged points. At the end both teams had enough points to make the last beacon end the game. Time ran out though and my team lost with 2 points left while the Nawl team had 10-smt. It was pretty good. Thanks for the game dudes.

Now if you want me to go theoretical on what would've happened if time kept going xD

So we had a really good game yesterday in T5 PvP. It was a beacon hunt match. My squad had a GArc, Ultra and two PlDyn while the other squad had 2 NASAs and 2 Owls. It was hands down the best match I have ever played.

We held each other points from decreasing for the first two beacons. Then we exchanged points. At the end both teams had enough points to make the last beacon end the game. Time ran out though and my team lost with 2 points left while the Nawl team had 10-smt. It was pretty good. Thanks for the game dudes.

Now if you want me to go theoretical on what would've happened if time kept going xD

A whole squad of RadiX would've burst in and killed you all! :D

A whole squad of RadiX would've burst in and killed you all! :D

A whole 3 wings of CDF would've burst in and killed all of RadiX :D

A whole 3 wings of CDF would've burst in and killed all of RadiX :D

but our work would already have been finished and we would be long gone before you got your frigball there. :D

Chicken chicken chicken. Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken!

CHICKEN!!

Darn you, you're onto us!

but our work would already have been finished and we would be long gone before you got your frigball there. :D

We would use interceptors, but you running around pooping drones is pointless for interceptors to chase

B) Windwswept, I understand people get frustrated due to w/e reason, it is a game after all and once in awhile people get to over come some chalendges that MM puts against them, I get when people snap in a chat once in a while. BUT we do not give up, i don't care if it is 1v8 ESB, you go there and you take some one with you, even 0 efficiency lost games while being farmed on re-spawn are still an opportunity to improve in different areas, you aren't losing a limb, no do stats matter, but going 1v4 and still taking down one of them in a lost game, lot of the time gives even more satisfaction than resp farming them.

Sometimes, one just has to wait, to get some revenge :P ...

Faced PrM, in a 6v6 the next day, killed him outright three times, he killed me once, my team won, possibly because I kept harrassing their "best" player, they are not so good, when they don't have a teammate to help them.

We briefly chatted after, I was surprised to see he came across as a decent guy.  fed012.png

What is range on your destructor? 7km?

A whole squad of RadiX would've burst in and die! :D

FIFY

Sometimes, one just has to wait, to get some revenge :P ...

Faced PrM, in a 6v6 the next day, killed him outright three times, he killed me once, my team won, possibly because I kept harrassing their "best" player, they are not so good, when they don't have a teammate to help them.

We briefly chatted after, I was surprised to see he came across as a decent guy.  fed012.png

oh you didn't know PrM...

poor Wind

A whole squad of RadiX would've burst in and died! :D

fify