Bacteria should evolve faster because of how quickly they reproduce.

Even still, bacteria still evolve over the course of thousands of years, compared to the millions or billions of other species.

There is no evidence for evolution. 

There's evidence of a great flood.

There's evidence that there is 1 God.  lots of tribes started out with 1 God, believed to be the God of Noah. Afterwords, they created more and fell away. 

The chances of the earth coming along by chance are astronomical. i doubt scientists can calculate it. Not to mention the chance of our galaxy coming together. 

:fed014:  :01414:  :014j:

There is more evidence of evolution than of the existence God. The fact that we share 99% of our DNA with Chimpanzees is alone more evidence of evolution than there is evidence of a God. There is no evidence of the supposed great flood, watch the debate and listen to Bill Nye's opening statement, he clearly states it and backs it up with indisputable evidence (well, indisputable if you have some brains and aren't an ignorant a**hole).

There is absolutely no evidence of a God existing. There is no physical evidence, or even metaphysical evidence that a God exists. The only "proof" that he exists is a book full of words, which hardly qualifies as true evidence. Just because many tribes thousands of years ago believed in one God doesn't mean that God exists. People believe in things because they offer answers to things they don't understand. This does not mean that those answers are correct.

@DavidGill

Science isn't comparable with religion in the terms of bloodshed. Religion is the number 2 cause of war in the world, science is much farther down the list.

By definition of faith, you are correct in saying that believers of God and believers of science have a faith.

Here is where you are wrong. Having faith in science is believing true, factual statements confirmed by numerous experiments by scientists throughout history. Having faith in a God is believing in a fictitious metaphysical being that there is absolutely no evidence of.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is impossible to have "legit debates" with people like you... You just spout nonsense and give "evidence" based on a single website made by some random guy. And if all else fails, then you just res

Posted Images

Religions are like ppl, at age of 15(year or century w/e) they go Full Ret4rd  :012j:

btw religion facts:

yXelkmI.gif

• Upvote 1

If science is not faith to you it means one of two things. Either you have tested every scientific theory yourself, or you are unable to comprehend the suggestion. An acceptable situation to be in, truth be told I actually get angry when I start studding things I can't comprehend. Like quantum locking or quasiparticles. They defy the rules all these intelligent men were learning for us.

Faith in man or god. It is still faith by definition.

Religion has given us so much blood shed.

Seams like science has too.

Seams like these two subjects have a little more in common.

definitely.

Athiest communists killed millions of Christians. 

looky looky

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-against-evolution/probability/evolution-no-chance-billion-years/

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-against-evolution/probability/does-evolution-have-a-chance/

"Life cannot come from no life"

"Something cannot come from nothing"

Evolution debunked.

Creation is the only logical answer. 

Evolution is a desperate attempt to say that there is no higher power and that we are our own gods. 

Evolution is a desperate attempt to say that there is no higher power and that we are our own gods. 

:fed014:

This facepalm isn't big enough.  Can someone please give me that link of the 10 hours Star Trek facepalm?  I need to borrow it

Even still, bacteria still evolve over the course of thousands of years, compared to the millions or billions of other species.

:fed014:  :01414:  :014j:

There is more evidence of evolution than of the existence God. The fact that we share 99% of our DNA with Chimpanzees is alone more evidence of evolution than there is evidence of a God. There is no evidence of the supposed great flood, watch the debate and listen to Bill Nye's opening statement, he clearly states it and backs it up with indisputable evidence (well, indisputable if you have some brains and aren't an ignorant a**hole).

There is absolutely no evidence of a God existing. There is no physical evidence, or even metaphysical evidence that a God exists. The only "proof" that he exists is a book full of words, which hardly qualifies as true evidence. Just because many tribes thousands of years ago believed in one God doesn't mean that God exists. People believe in things because they offer answers to things they don't understand. This does not mean that those answers are correct.

@DavidGill

Science isn't comparable with religion in the terms of bloodshed. Religion is the number 2 cause of war in the world, science is much farther down the list.

By definition of faith, you are correct in saying that believers of God and believers of science have a faith.

Here is where you are wrong. Having faith in science is believing true, factual statements confirmed by numerous experiments by scientists throughout history. Having faith in a God is believing in a fictitious metaphysical being that there is absolutely no evidence of.

about the dna we share with chimps, https://answersingenesis.org/genetics/dna-similarities/chimp-human-dna-similarity-what-does-it-really-mean/ 

The flood is a story that many different cultures share. 

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html

These stories do have parts that contradict the bible and each other, but they do reference a flood.

https://answersingenesis.org/the-flood/geologic-evidences-for-the-genesis-flood/ 

This book full of words that you speak about seems to be historically accurate and scientifically accurate. It was written way ahead of its time. 

also look at the prophecies

http://www.reasons.org/articles/articles/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible

Evolutionists say they like facts. Well if you like facts, you'll like this as this is the cold hard truth.

If you're right and i'm wrong, we're both nonexistent.

If i'm right and you're wrong, i'm partying with Jesus and you're, well, not. 

It might sound harsh, but evolutionists say they like the facts and well, that's a fact. 

looky looky

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-against-evolution/probability/evolution-no-chance-billion-years/

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-against-evolution/probability/does-evolution-have-a-chance/

"Life cannot come from no life"

"Something cannot come from nothing"

Evolution debunked.

Creation is the only logical answer. 

"logical"

ArcTic, do you realize that is perhaps one of THE MOST unreliable sources you could possibly pick? Bill Nye debunked everything on that site in his debate against the co-founder of it (the video Kostyan posted, oh wait, you are too ignorant to watch it, because you know you are wrong and that video will prove it to you).

This is why most atheists view religious people as ignorant. They refuse to look at the facts. Life didn't come from no life. Bacteria came via asteroids to the Earth after it was created. These bacteria could survive extremely harsh environments, and as the Earth cooled and began to change, the bacteria evolved (this happened over millions of years).

On the note of the big bang, there is scientific evidence that it happened (the universe is expanding is one reason).

Athiest Atheist communists killed millions of Christians. Learn to spell right

Christian Nazis also killed millions of Jews, but I don't see you bringing up that point.

Christians also killed millions of muslims in the Crusades, but you aren't bringing that one up either. 

If it is one of "God's" supposed 10 commandments not to kill, then why have millions upon millions of people been murdered by Christians throughout history? Another fatal flaw of religion.

@millanbel: Here you go buddy:

Oh, you want evidence of God?

ISRAEL

No way it would exist without a God.

Israel is a country, just like the hundreds of other countries on this Earth. It would exist just the same if no one had ever believed in a God.

Sometimes I wonder if you even think about what you are writing, or if you are just translating your verbal diarrhea onto a forum post...

@millanbel

more like hundreds by hundreds

"logical"

ArcTic, do you realize that is perhaps one of THE MOST unreliable sources you could possibly pick? Bill Nye debunked everything on that site in his debate against the co-founder of it (the video Kostyan posted, oh wait, you are too ignorant to watch it, because you know you are wrong and that video will prove it to you).

This is why most atheists view religious people as ignorant. They refuse to look at the facts. Life didn't come from no life. Bacteria came via asteroids to the Earth after it was created. These bacteria could survive extremely harsh environments, and as the Earth cooled and began to change, the bacteria evolved (this happened over millions of years).

Christian Nazis also killed millions of Jews, but I don't see you bringing up that point.

Christians also killed millions of muslims in the Crusades, but you aren't bringing that one up either. 

@millanbel: Here you go buddy:

Aha! I was just waiting for someone to bring Nazis up, the crusades or the KKK!

The bible teaches against those acts. Jesus did not try to force things on people. 

The crusades were corrupt catholic church leaders trying to serve their political gain. (i'm a protestant :D) 

Hitler was completely not a Christian. He claimed he was for politics just like Obama does. *sigh* 

The bible says,

"Love your neighbor as yourself"

clearly those "Christians" or people who called themselves Christians were disobeying Christ. None of us Christians are perfect and we all disobey God. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

Israel is a country, just like the hundreds of other countries on this Earth. It would exist just the same if no one had ever believed in a God.

Sometimes I wonder if you even think about what you are writing, or if you are just translating your verbal diarrhea onto a forum post...

do you know the history of Israel!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????????????????????????????????????????????

:fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:

do you know the history of Israel!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????????????????????????????????????????????

:fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:

Yes I do. 

The JEWISH leaders in Israel worked together with the United States and other Allied countries in 1948 and became officially recognized as a country.

In terms of before it was a country, it was a land that JEWISH and MUSLIMS both believed to be theirs. It was a land created by religion, NOT a God.

The bible may teach against the acts like the crusades, but they still happened. BY CHRISTIANS I might add.

A book means nothing to people. People have free will. 

If any piece of evidence proves the point that God doesn't exist, it is that people aren't perfect. If there is a supposed "God" who is all-knowing and all-powerful, you'd think he would've made us perfect. (And don't start on Adam and Eve screwing that up by eating a forbidden fruit, cuz that is a load of bull).

@Dirk, atheism even defies I after E except after C not to mention other laws like something cannot come from nothing. 

@Dirk, atheism even defies I after E except after C not to mention other laws like something cannot come from nothing. 

You know what, I'm done arguing this.

There is no point in arguing with ignorance, as neither side will prevail.

8IkG5XP.jpg

It hurts so much to read all this i cant laugh anymore best thread in the forum :'D

Some people should watch some documentations i think ^^

I do!

• Upvote 2

One thing is believing in God, which is ok. But trying to convince people that creationism is real is the most ignorant thing I've seen in my short life. 

On the note of the big bang, there is scientific evidence that it happened (the universe is expanding is one reason).

http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/albert-einstein-debunked-the-big-bang-theory/

Not sure about the veracity of this but you should give it a read, it's interesting.

One thing is believing in God, which is ok. But trying to convince people that creationism is real is the most ignorant thing I've seen in my short life. 

how so? 

@Arctic it has been proven, that it is possible to create Life building blocks with chemistry and time out of non living elements, the "soup of life" or what ever the English term for that. And those block be the core foundations for creating living simple cells that evolved in w/e Shit3 you are sick with right now.

A couple of guys here in this thread needs to do a favour to human kind. Don't breed. End your legacy right here and now. It's not an advice, it's an order... sometimes i really miss nnazzies .

• Upvote 1

A couple of guys here in this thread needs to do a favour to human kind. Don't breed. End your legacy right here and now. It's not an advice, it's an order... sometimes i really miss nnazzies .

No surprise there... Italy liked to work with nazies :012j:

• Upvote 1