its been opposite of that in California for a little more than 20 years... in business they have to have a handle... or swing both ways... but cal swings both ways anyway.. so.. no change there.. lol

btw.. do they really think a door knob will deter any 1200 lbs bear...lol

I guess you're right. guess there's no point in carrying my doorknob with me when i go camping.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is impossible to have "legit debates" with people like you... You just spout nonsense and give "evidence" based on a single website made by some random guy. And if all else fails, then you just res

Posted Images

I guess you're right. guess there's no point in carrying my doorknob with me when i go camping.

w/e Mr Lag

wrUPLqM.jpg

get over it m8. 

I have screenies if you wanna see them.... 

Also, u are filthy rich. mind if i borrow 100 million? 

This enough? I might have a couple more. 

Sponge would get close to beacons and i would lag out for some reason. was very annoying. Also, in a 3v3, having 2/3rds of ur team being useless is very bad. 

post-246292-0-58548100-1417556085_thumb.

post-246292-0-56323000-1417556114_thumb.

post-246292-0-00263400-1417556159_thumb.

post-246292-0-37869400-1417556163_thumb.

post-246292-0-50601500-1417556170_thumb.

btw, 2% packet loss often means that it's disconnected for me and that's why i can't shoot. 

you would have to see logs to know that dirk. 

I have 0 problems with other games so it has to be this game. 

Can we have at least one thread on this forum that somehow is not related to your lag, DUDE?

What? NO!  :01515:

you would have to see logs to know that dirk. 

I have 0 problems with other games so it has to be this game. 

you should do some research on how internet works, before posting something like this.

*sigh* 

I think i should have been more specific. Games the use of more bandwidth have less lag for me than star conflict. It cannot be my internet that is the problem because they patched it a while back which fixed it for me and screwed up other people. 

It has to be the game.

Also, explain to me right now why i have talked to people who had the same thing happen? 

Check pack routes to seccon servers >> That may be problem

Not sure if all of them still work

I have xxxx pings on ru servers coz my packs are goin from me >> Warsaw >> Frankfurt >> Russia servers

Ty tillo. I have found that of the 3 u.s. servers, 2 of them have consistently good ping while the other 1 is worse for some reason.

both perform well while 198.11.236.68 is crap. 

EU servers gave me 170 ping and my friends have told me they find them to be very fickle and ru was consistently 240, but some were 340+

Btw, i doubt we would have won anyways tillo, but it would have been a closer match. 

ah, i wouldn't say nothing to do. if people on my network hog bandwidth, that will increase ping and packet loss. 

Tillo is our new CEO hihihi. What does that look like? He runs around the ship giving people tickles and then wiggles wiggles wiggles outta there? Let's install this 64 inch screen in our toilet, that's how I imagine him redecorating :-).

I would totally come on to see you guys again and maybe give you a little rest from the Tillo Wonka of the NASA colorful destruction factory but I can't, I'm quite busy and not to bore you with the truth I'll pretend I'm reading these: thecampofthesaints.org/2011/08/13/they-dont-write-em-like-that-anymore/

• 1 month later...

Since NASA is known for its good pilots, i want to point out that i am happy to fly with anybody in Sector Conquest who wants to fly with me.

By now i am no asset, but also no hindrance in SQ, able to do at least some good for the team. Since people who want to fly SQ are a bit rare atm, i would be happy for an invite to do some carnage to the enemy team.

• 1 month later...

Windswept is the most notorious of the NASA gang.

vOUm0fk.pngvFUvw5W.png

IVfGMCV.png

We were up against ESB pilots. Wind had an eff score of about 500 by the end. only better than the bot.

I get pissed off, when the teams I am with do nothing they are suppossed to, you know, like get the objectives ?

I predicted, before the game even started, that you and your teammate, would not help us win, I was correct, I stand by my choices :)

I will never understand, with the way MM is, why below average pilots squad up, it is obvious that you will get paired with better squads that you have no chance against,

yet you suck out the fun, for those of us who are stuck with you. :01414:

As for my "score" that match, I gave up trying, all you did was get into dogfights, in a match that required caping  beacons...

I get pissed off

TRUE

I predicted, before the game even started, that you and your teammate, would not help us win, I was correct, I stand by my choices :)

FALSE. We did more than you.

I will never understand, with the way MM is, why below average pilots squad up, it is obvious that you will get paired with better squads that you have no chance against,

FALSE. Not below average. The rest is true.

yet you suck out the fun, for those of us who are stuck with you. :01414:

Then leave.

As for my "score" that match, I gave up trying, all you did was get into dogfights, in a match that required caping  beacons...

Because I can dogfight in a frigate. We were fighting over the middle beacon the entire team. We captured it twice without you but they held it longer. 

sounds like windswept to me. 

just cuz they're not in a big name corp like ESB doesn't mean they suck windswept. ESB and WPK squads are not undefeatable even with a nooob team. I bet u stopped trying cuz they pwned u.