What was the highest it went to?

no idea, I just focused on pew pew with this acc

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is impossible to have "legit debates" with people like you... You just spout nonsense and give "evidence" based on a single website made by some random guy. And if all else fails, then you just res

Posted Images

I don't understand why RadiX signed up for this battle. I log on, and one minute later get pulled into a slaughter. >_<

Hah, poor NuclearHail, he even tried to hide in Radix (LoL) to have a quiet game after all the stomping he had to endure... but not tonight man, not tonight.

zNCmHmZ.png

I don't understand why RadiX signed up for this battle. I log on, and one minute later get pulled into a slaughter. >_<

See Nuc over there? He abandoned his wing, since he got tired of all the tough battles Arch got lately vs NASA, so he thought he get an easy game with Radix, expecting NASA going for Arch's wing instead, but he did not count for the fact that ArcTic pretty much asked us to fight you guys, so it was like win-win for us ))

ArcTic pretty much asked us to fight you guys, so it was like win-win for us ))

What a smart move.  :00555: kappa.png

it was to deal 10% more damage. if we hadn't attacked, nasa would've defended another wing so instead, they attacked us.

nuke joined cuz we only had 3 on and wanted to attack to deal the damage indirectly.