implement a feature/option to bring stored blueprints in the armory out to invasion again

Players, who like to search in Invasion mode for the blueprints, now do not have a lot of options, if they want to help their friends/corp/mates, unless if they need some credits themselves.

I simply got no incentive to store my already learned blueprints in the armory. Credits are not relevant to me anymore.

However, I like to help other people, if I can.

Tier 5 mark V weapon blueprint design costs nine million credits and it's sold for a price of nine hundred thousand credits. Ten times cheaper, ten times less income, but it's welcome for those, with low credits.

So, if you like to help people, or vice versa, you should have an option, without limiting yourself to store your progress in the Invasion mode and be absent from the game, if a certain player is offline/unreachable.

I am suggesting the following:

Implement/improve current interface design, so that we can transfer specific blueprint design of our choice, out of our armory to the Invasion, by undocking with it in our cargo slots.

Since you do not want to promote "fully developed trading system" for some strange reason, I am suggesting only one option, which should be available to all: blueprints only (any kind).

How you should do it:

Create a new option/command in the armory, like "transfer item to cargo slots".

If you take a Mauler, you get 8 cargo slots, so there should be visible 8 cargo slots in hangar menu in such way, that it's not obscuring the current position/placement of the HUD.

Maybe you can implement such a feature on the ship tree, so that people would also know, how many cargo slots each ship has available.

I would create something, that you can safely minimize later, maybe a new interface option, something simple, but effective.

Same goes for the contracts on our right. Mission icons shold be minimized as well, unless if we use our mouse pointer near that mission window, it should retract back again.

Please, comment and propose your ideas how to implement this in the best way possible.

Sincerely, Koromac

• Upvote 3

Please, comment

As you said, devs don't want a trading system on Star Conflict, so having already the option to give one of those blueprints in Invasion to a friend is a luxury. 

I think you should make a poll when doing this kind of threads.

Too me, it's looking like a multiplication of threads about the same subject.

I can suggest different ideas tied to the same thing. It's up to developers to decide, which one suits them the best.

However, I will not make any more threads like this. I might do a vote poll.

Thank you.

As you said, devs don't want a trading system on Star Conflict, so having already the option to give one of those blueprints in Invasion to a friend is a luxury. 

I think you should make a poll when doing this kind of threads.

You misunderstood me. Developers don't want fully evolved trading system, where you could trade anything and everything.

This includes: monocrystals, ore, ship parts, credits, loyalty vouchers, iridium, etc...

I have no blueprints and would need them.  I'm all for any increase in being able to help other people and receive something in return.

The fundamental problem is though: this will reduce grind.  And any grind reduction is not good for the devs' wallet...

To be frank ,this is not even a trading system.

It's just an ability to exchange items, if you have them stored in your armory to bring them out again.

You can do the same thing now, unless if you docked already.

Get something, drop it, let the other player to collect this item.