Open Space: Put a coat on!

could cloak and dagger jericho be gold and blue too? because i just got a gold mission for it

Kao had asked that when we started to indicate the gold and blue... I am beginning to think multiple blue missions can be gold at times.  :alien1:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open Space: Put a coat on! <An unofficial guide to Star Conflict: Invasion Space> COMING SOON!!! Open space and you... Karma: Light vs Dark Those pesky bio-morphs!

Posted Images

There is an Intruder errand mission in Blackwood Shipyard that is not listed. He is located on the northwest part of grid 5 down south by the asteroids. There is also a "destroy traitor" errand located on the bottom middle part of grid 5 in between the asteroids.

There is an Intruder errand mission in Blackwood Shipyard that is not listed. He is located on the northwest part of grid 5 down south by the asteroids. There is also a "destroy traitor" errand located on the bottom middle part of grid 5 in between the asteroids.

Thanks for your contribution!!  :012j:

Xr8eD, you will love my next CDB Academy video.

Also why not make mission that are both blue and gold, green signifying that they can be both.

Great Video, quality does hurt it a bit, and unscripted narration could use a bit of work, however I am so grateful! Keep it up and Refine it because I hope to see more!  

Big Thanks and Shout Out to CDB Academy and Efefay!   :012j:

Gold and Blue mission color coding have been removed from the guide.  Apparently any mission can be a gold mission so pilots are advised to focus on mission objectives.

Xr8eD, you will love my next CDB Academy video.

Also why not make mission that are both blue and gold, green signifying that they can be both.

I just decided to pull the color coding all together... I am beginning to think my original plan of just Objective information would be best.  Too many other variables about distinguishing between missions seem unnecessary to include. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, thanks for using the guide!! It has been a huge success.  Unfortunately I will be away for quite some time and the guide may not be updated for some time.  If you still post missions here, I will do what I can to get them added but do be patient.

Thanks to all for so much help in making this guide possible.

Fly safe and I will be back!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know where the Federation blue mission Helping Hand is?  It's the mission in the Research Center where you have to activate a science probe.  There is a thread for this mission here...

http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25359-federation-blue-mission-deaktivate-probe-in-research-center/

However, he did not post where he found it.  There is a post in that thread that links to this thread but the information is not here either.  Does anyone know where I can find this?  Thanks!

Does anyone know where the Federation blue mission Helping Hand is?  It's the mission in the Research Center where you have to activate a science probe.  There is a thread for this mission here...

http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25359-federation-blue-mission-deaktivate-probe-in-research-center/

However, he did not post where he found it.  There is a post in that thread that links to this thread but the information is not here either.  Does anyone know where I can find this?  Thanks!

You are right. It's not on there but If you find it please post the solution here so other players may benefit.

The Science Probe?? I know where thats at, but let me confirm it in tonight's flight...

Yeah Im back, but still pretty busy with real life.  I did update that probe location though.

• 1 month later...

Still working on more sections for this guide.  We are also going to be confirming whether or not we have all the missions listed.

Still working on more sections for this guide.  We are also going to be confirming whether or not we have all the missions listed.

Dreadnought update brought a lot of new invasion maps which have at least a few invasion missions. I got a daily in Devil's Jaw, I think, but haven't completed it.

I posted that the day before and didnt even realize it was being released... Holy crap, there is a lot of work to do now  :01414:

• 4 weeks later...

Progress is slow going, Finn has undergone an overhaul.  I am still working on this guide though, just in case people thought I forgot about this.  :005j:

• 3 weeks later...

I will update as I get the Info to update it. The names are being changed around a lot. If you have missions in those sectors please post them so I can get them up.

Empire:

Complex Alpha-7 - PIRATE SEARCH - Pirate Engineer - Grid 5 - Fly downwards toward the sturctures near the middle of the map.

• 2 weeks later...

Empire:

Complex Alpha-7 - PIRATE SEARCH - Pirate Engineer - Grid 5 - Fly downwards toward the sturctures near the middle of the map.

Info added, Sorry it has taken so long.  Real life has kept me busy lately.

Oh wow. This is great stuff. +1, sharing with fellow corpmates.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, Finniric Inc has come to an end. As far as to the guide we have not decided what will happen to the guide. The people that build the guide and supported the guide have a long term friendship and will continue to work with each other with things but not sure what will happen with the guide. This guide was part of Finn. And now that Finn has Died..... Well We will try to get a new thing setup and going when we are setup.